Photo

Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jumper_*

Guest_Jumper_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

The resillency and courage of Will Clark along with the dignified manner in which he fought off the wolves made me very proud to be an ATF Agent. ATF needs a whole lot more "Will Clark's" and whole lot less of the cowards who sat back and waited for his victory to hit before jumping on his bandwagon and acting like they had his back all along.

#2 apostate

apostate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:46 AM

Try reading my post again, FNG. I am NOT COMPARING Vanessa McLemore to Will Clark. I am comparing the treatment afforded Vanessa McLemore as compared to Will Clark. Maybe you don't know all the efforts made by ATF senior management to pave the way for her leaving without a criminal information filed against her. Maybe you did not hear that management may have picked up the phone and called the U.S. Attorney's office on her behalf. I don't think that effort was made for Will Clark. Am I mistaken or was there NO ONE from senior management at the rally for Will Clark. That's the comparison. So try reading a little slower and you may get it. As far Wikileaks goes, there a thousands of documents out in the field that could help agents with their cases. How do you recommend we organize those documents and get them to agents who need them. You are the typical agent who sits and thinks that "it won't happen to me". I just have to keep popping out the cases and they'll leave me alone. Well, there are plenty of agents that could tell you different. Some have survived the attack from ATF and some are not so lucky. so when it happens to you, find the documents on your own because they'll never give them to you in discovery.
And with your attitude about the site, stay off of it then.

Thanks for clarifying your post for us. When I read it I also thought you were comparing McLemore to Clark. No harm no foul.

From a taxpayer's perspective comparing Mclemore and Clark would be interesting. How many search/ arrest warrants op plans has McLemore written in her career? How many times has she held the ram and busted down the door or have been first on entry to a multi-convicted felon gang banger's house? How many thousands of dollars were wasted by McLemore's abusive treatment of agents and all of the resulting EEO complaints against her? She made it no secret that she hated white male agents. Again just this is seen in all of the EEO complaints against her. File FOIA request and you will get the supporting docs. How much hard working agents' time was wasted trying to survive against her onslaught when they would rather be on the street risking their lives for the American public, executing controlled purchases of dope and guns, arrests, search warrants against the worst of the worst criminals in Houston. There was a story that she allegedly lent her service firearm out to a friend and she later put her service weapon in a dish washer to "clean it" and subsequently destroyed it. Is this true? Anyway in true ATF fashion she was rewarded for her abusive treatment of agents and was promoted.

And management wonders why the morale is so low?

Best wishes to brave Agent Clark and his family. As noted in the previous posts the lack of ATF management at his rallies is duly noted by agents in ATF. I guess it was to difficult to walk across the street. A few waited until it was certain that he would not be prosecuted and came out to support him. What a joke. Again I give credit to Melson for coming out in his support. I wish it was a bit earlier in the process but it appeared that he really did support him and that means a lot to the agents. But we all know that he will be gone and the people who did not support Clark will back in control of the sinking and rudderless ship that is called ATF.

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

Unlike ANY of the bosses mentioned on this website, SA Futrell stepped up, accepted resonsibility for his actions and attempted to rectify them. That's why they we removed and that's why you need to stop. Please let's move on. Everybody has read about it. Nothing left to talk about. Any future posts draggin this out will be pulled. THX

#4 Charlie Fuller

Charlie Fuller
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

This is Charlie Fuller. Just wanted to clarify what appears to have become a misunderstanding. The comments I made at the end of my email about Dan Futrell were incorrect and based on a misunderstanding by Dan and myself. If any postings have been deleted by the Administrator as it relates to Dan, then that is the right thing to do. A simple misunderstanding caused Dan a whole like of undeserved shit and I apologize to him for my part in the misunderstanding. Leave him alone!

#5 Phillip McMichael

Phillip McMichael

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

Just to be clear. Just as your opinion is welcomed, so are others. Remember, individual posters don't speak for every body and opinions can be interpreted the way you see fit. As for credibilty, here are the hard cold FACTS. They DO care what we say here as American citizens and agents dedicated to cleaning this place up. How can I say this with certainty? 1000 posts in just over a year. Over 120000 views. Direct evidence that Mr. Melson and others ARE rev iewing the content, (by his own admission) as they should be. FYI, congressional staffers, the media, the OIG and the OSC DO regularly visit this site, THAT'S A FACT. Now the singular point that our words need to be measured, I think we all agree with. As for the credibility factor, we are aware of numerouis employee disputes that have been resolved and addressed as a direct result of the fields participation. It may be true that certain elements of the field are apathetic because the ethical breakdown hasn't touched them personally. But watch how quick they will and have come running to CUATF when Chait, and Loos and crew start their abuses against them. CUATF is a regular topic of discussion at executive staff meetings and the managers would love to shut down the 1st amendment rights of the field agents. Until a serious and concerted effort to change the way we do business AND begin holding even ONE abusive self serving boss accountable, this site will continue to thrive. We hope you all will continue to fight to get our Bureau back.

I am not sure all opinions are welcomed here. The "Who the hell is S/A Futrell" postings have been deleted by the CUATF staff. I don't know why they were deleted. This agent requested to be removed from Will Clark email list and was called out for it by Charlie Fuller and others on CUATF. This agent then is shamed into writing a support email for Will, only to recall it 20 times. Again, that was called out in postings here. But for some reason, all those Futrell postings have been deleted. I am sure Futrell had a momentary laps in judgment asking to be removed and he probably isn't a bad guy but this site and postings brought attention to the situation.

CUATF calls out and bashes Melson, Hoover, Chait,Loos, SACs & ASACS and everyone else- rightfully so but become hypocrites and remove postings about Futrell. Is this only clean up ATF management? You could be on the cutting edge CUATF if you allow the post about certain people before they become bosses and executives.

No one has an answer about why Futrell postings were deleted
There was nothing derogatory or untrue in postings. If you gonna run this site, then be fair and not selective as to who you call out. Other wise, you loose credibility here.

#6 ISpy

ISpy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:51 PM

Read just fine. Your first post sounds like you are claiming VM got screwed. VM should have gotten screwed and thats from a LOT of folks that had to endure her Supervision. Your second post says she got backed by Mgt where Will got left hanging which might be more correct. Your two posts seem to contradict each other. I'm not really sure what Mgt did at first or didn't do for Will or what they really could have done to have that case go away. No more so than if a US Atty decided to go after you and had a Fed. Judge who agreed with them even if you were totally innocent of whatever they were accusing you of. This was the biggest mess anyone of us could have ever imagined. Exactly what should our Mgt have done in your opinion and how would that have changed the fact that the VIs were deadset on going after Will. Just curious. As to staying off the site.......why? It is a good site for finding out whats going on around the country. Probably is a good source for if and when an Agent gets screwed over by Mgt and that is always a distinct possibility with Mgt in this day and time. But then again, I don't really hold out hope for this site to be the catalyst to get things changed. If it does, good for it and all of us but I honestly think that our Mgt and the politicos in DC really think they are above all this and it won't change until someone else is in charge....someone from outside the Beltway with integrity.

#7 Guest_madea_*

Guest_madea_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

Comparing Will Clark to Vanessa McLemore??????????? Then in a previous thread supporting the likes of Wikileaks???????????

You've got to be kidding me.

This site may be a source for whats going on around the country and pointing out the ineptitude and vindictiveness of some Senior Management which I suspect the vast majority of Agents agree with, but with just the same folks posting time after time and posts like those above, the site is loosing credibility with the field. I know guys that don't even bother with this site anymore.

You can call out Melson, Chait, Hoover, Loos, Holder, etc. and call for help from Congressmen and the President on here all you want but I suspect in the big picture..........They Don't Care about this site. They've got a bigger objective and thats their Political Careers or next job upon Retirement.

As for Will. That is very, very good news and I wish there was some way of giving him those two years of his life back. Who would of thought that working in the VI would be like working in a Banana Republic. God bless him.

Try reading my post again, FNG. I am NOT COMPARING Vanessa McLemore to Will Clark. I am comparing the treatment afforded Vanessa McLemore as compared to Will Clark. Maybe you don't know all the efforts made by ATF senior management to pave the way for her leaving without a criminal information filed against her. Maybe you did not hear that management may have picked up the phone and called the U.S. Attorney's office on her behalf. I don't think that effort was made for Will Clark. Am I mistaken or was there NO ONE from senior management at the rally for Will Clark. That's the comparison. So try reading a little slower and you may get it. As far Wikileaks goes, there a thousands of documents out in the field that could help agents with their cases. How do you recommend we organize those documents and get them to agents who need them. You are the typical agent who sits and thinks that "it won't happen to me". I just have to keep popping out the cases and they'll leave me alone. Well, there are plenty of agents that could tell you different. Some have survived the attack from ATF and some are not so lucky. so when it happens to you, find the documents on your own because they'll never give them to you in discovery.
And with your attitude about the site, stay off of it then.

#8 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

Just to be clear. Just as your opinion is welcomed, so are others. Remember, individual posters don't speak for every body and opinions can be interpreted the way you see fit. As for credibilty, here are the hard cold FACTS. They DO care what we say here as American citizens and agents dedicated to cleaning this place up. How can I say this with certainty? 1000 posts in just over a year. Over 120000 views. Direct evidence that Mr. Melson and others ARE rev iewing the content, (by his own admission) as they should be. FYI, congressional staffers, the media, the OIG and the OSC DO regularly visit this site, THAT'S A FACT. Now the singular point that our words need to be measured, I think we all agree with. As for the credibility factor, we are aware of numerouis employee disputes that have been resolved and addressed as a direct result of the fields participation. It may be true that certain elements of the field are apathetic because the ethical breakdown hasn't touched them personally. But watch how quick they will and have come running to CUATF when Chait, and Loos and crew start their abuses against them. CUATF is a regular topic of discussion at executive staff meetings and the managers would love to shut down the 1st amendment rights of the field agents. Until a serious and concerted effort to change the way we do business AND begin holding even ONE abusive self serving boss accountable, this site will continue to thrive. We hope you all will continue to fight to get our Bureau back.

#9 ISpy

ISpy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

Comparing Will Clark to Vanessa McLemore??????????? Then in a previous thread supporting the likes of Wikileaks??????????? You've got to be kidding me. This site may be a source for whats going on around the country and pointing out the ineptitude and vindictiveness of some Senior Management which I suspect the vast majority of Agents agree with, but with just the same folks posting time after time and posts like those above, the site is loosing credibility with the field. I know guys that don't even bother with this site anymore. You can call out Melson, Chait, Hoover, Loos, Holder, etc. and call for help from Congressmen and the President on here all you want but I suspect in the big picture..........They Don't Care about this site. They've got a bigger objective and thats their Political Careers or next job upon Retirement. As for Will. That is very, very good news and I wish there was some way of giving him those two years of his life back. Who would of thought that working in the VI would be like working in a Banana Republic. God bless him.

#10 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:45 AM

Sen. Schumer and Congressman Lee have served America well in their defense of Will Clark. In this election year, they took a stand with clear possible political ramifications, and they stood firm to do the right thing. They should not only be commended BUT they should receive the FULL support of all law enforcement in any future endeavors. Short letters of support would be totally appropriate. All who said prayers to protect Will and his family, should now take the time to say a prayer of thanks. REMEMBER; It could/can be any one of us the next time. It should be noted Mr. Melson DID openly support Will. Yes it could have been MUCH earlier. Yes he shouldn't have waited until he saw how the political winds were going to blow. BUT, at the end of the day, when he got on board, he got ALL the way on board. Now Mr. Holder should be ashamed to even loosely champion Will OR law enforcement. The only public display of support he showed was when he was shamed into wearing a yellow ribbon at the IACP conference. WEAK. He has left this agency in a lurch, ignored the abuses and corruption at the highest levels and refused to set the bosses straight.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

#11 Guest_madea_*

Guest_madea_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:03 AM

I am so thrilled to hear that the charges have been dismissed against this agent for doing the right thing. What will ATF "leadership" say now? What should be done with Melson for not backing his agent? I still want to know why Ronnie Carter allegedly made a call to the U.S. attorney's office for Vanessa McLemore and this organization left Will out on a limb. Will experienced the same tragedy that a black female experienced and she had to take over the case and present the evidence herself. She fired attorney after attorney after attorney because they all pressured her to plead guilty to something she did not do. Well she prepared the motion to the judge in U.S. District Court and she presented all the evidence. Guess what! The DOJ dismissed all the charges in the interests of justice. And guess what! Ronnie Carter refused to bring her back on the job so that she could retire with full benefits. Way to go ATF! Back away from your dedicated agents and when the courts vindicate them, you still find a way to screw them. Maybe Ken can now find a way to fire Will for misuse of the government car or something else.

#12 Hiram A

Hiram A

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

I like many others would like to publicly congratulate Will Clark on the dismissal of the criminal charges. I can only imagine what he and his family have had to endure for that last couple of years. I have heard so many say that it should have never gone this far. This may be true. However I was saying to a co-worker, I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I would have shot the guy 13 times. Will, thank God, in this altercation with this violent assailant and by your heroic actions you survived the assailant and the trial. After the inconsistent testimony of the witnesses, the Judge, an honorable man, did the right thing and finally dismissed the charges. This is definitely a good day for Will Clark and for the ATF Family. I was at the edge of my seat with every update that Box provided. This was nerve wrecking for all of us. I really like the unity that we (as an Agency) showed in this situation. Again, CONGRATULATIONS Will, I wish you the best!!!!! Sincerely, Hiram A.

#13 Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Location...Land of the Free and Home of the Brave...

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

CONGRATULATIONS WILL !!! PRAISE GOD !!!THE POWER OF PRAYER CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!

Lone Wolf

#14 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:41 AM

All charges against SA Will Clark have been dismissed. Thanks to so many for your support and Prayers. Thanks to God for answering them. This shows what Agents who pull together can do. Congrats Will.

Heartiest congratulations, Will!

It's been two years of hell and now it's over. Those people responsible for this - if they only knew you, this would never have happened.

Couldn't be happier for this great news.

#15 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:25 AM

All charges against SA Will Clark have been dismissed. Thanks to so many for your support and Prayers. Thanks to God for answering them. This shows what Agents who pull together can do. Congrats Will.

#16 Guest_CUATF Webmaster_*

Guest_CUATF Webmaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

This is why we all need to keep fighting so hard:

Posted Image

#17 Guest_madea_*

Guest_madea_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:12 AM

I could not have said it better. Unfortunately, being a good guy is not the earmark of a leader. It helps, but If he can't make the hard decisions and he can't can't see the treachery occuring behind his back via Chait and Hoover, is he truly capable of running the most aggresive and dynamic law enforcement agency in the history of law enforcement? He should have axed Loos, Hoover, Chait, Ford, Newell, Martin, Torres and the others when he realized they were and are undermining him.

I think that Melson brings with him the attitude of this Department of Injustice. Look at the source rather than just the immediate surroundings. Stop giving so much credit to cretins like Hoover and Chait. Remember, neither of these individuals were "aggressive" or "dynamic" law enforcement agents. Do you think either of them ever developed a decent investigation? That's the problem with the current administration. They DO NOT KNOW THE JOB. Yes, they did well at the ASSessment Center and they are real good at kissing ASS but they cannot explain to you how to develop a CI and make ORIGINAL cases. Yes, they know how to drive over to a police department and pick up adopted cases but they can't do an original investigation. Now, do you think Melson has even a hint of a clue what this agency is SUPPOSED TO DO? With respect to Loos, Hoover, Wilfed callmeLarry Ford, Newell, Martin, etc. it's send in the clowns time - like watching the clowns get out of the tiny car at the circus. Oh wait, the clowns are funny. Mr. Melson this situation is not funny because your non-existing leadership is costing Americans serious repercussions.

#18 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

I could not have said it better. Unfortunately, being a good guy is not the earmark of a leader. It helps, but If he can't make the hard decisions and he can't can't see the treachery occuring behind his back via Chait and Hoover, is he truly capable of running the most aggresive and dynamic law enforcement agency in the history of law enforcement? He should have axed Loos, Hoover, Chait, Ford, Newell, Martin, Torres and the others when he realized they were and are undermining him.

#19 apostate

apostate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

Doc, Have to agree with you. Said it before on here and I think Melson is really trying clean up this troubled agency. I've met him and I truely think he is a decent honest hard working guy with the best intentions. On a side note I lost a family member not too long ago after a lengthy and terrible illness. Within a week I received a handwritten note from Melson sending his condolences. That says a lot to me about man's character. Of course not a word from my RAC and clueless ASAC and SAC. Anyway he is up against such a corrupt system and the word is that they are trying to find ways to get rid of him. I doubt if he has any hope of being successful.

#20 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

Mr. Melson, I just viewed you 7th webcast regarding Will Clark. From a personal perspective, I believe this is the FIRST time you've shown a hint of leadership. Yes it took months and months for you to say what we've been saying, but at least you said it. Good job. Its takes one bold move before you can make two.

#21 apostate

apostate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:07 AM

Agents careers and lives have been and always are expendable in ATF. Just take a look at the lack of HQ staff who never even bothered to show up for rallies. If this was an ICE, DEA or FBI agent this would have never escalated to this level. Remember what happened at Waco? ( I lost a good friend there)Agents killed and gravely wounded by criminally negligent supervisors who later lied before congress. Did any of them go to prison for their lies and negligence? Did any even get fired? Nope, they were all protected and kept their 1811 positions. That pretty much says it all regarding the culture of management in ATF. I'll continue calling my Reps and keep up the pressure. Amazing this happening

#22 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:25 AM

Will's trial begins this morning. It should never have gone this far. How did the usvi get away with this? As stated, "due to a tragic nuance in the law", today Will is having to endure the unimaginable for allowing his conscience to take precedence over nuance; for lacking indifference to a person in desperate need despite the confining nature of the USVI state laws or lack thereof. He could have made the decision to be a "good witness" and kept walking, but that would not be Will. It is hoped that the jury will be guided to make the right decision, the only appropriate and acceptable decision, and that this nightmare will be over for him. Collectively we are with SA Will Clark today in spirit and in solidarity.

#23 Phillip McMichael

Phillip McMichael

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:39 AM

The Virgin Islands is lawless and has openly stated the U.S. Constitution does not apply. Pass the word via Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or email. People should be discouraged from visiting or otherwise patronizing the V.I. because of the above reasons.

Send email to Governor DeJongh. His email address is: john.dejongh@go.vi.gov. If you don't
mind, send a CC or BCC copy of the email to: willclark@undercover.org,jblackburn@dailynews.vi,
jrobbins@dailynews.vi, michele_Smith@ovp.eop.gov, jennifer_y._Kaplan@who.eop.gov. The first CC or BC e-mailaddress is so we can see how many emails are being sent, the second two addresses are reporter and publisher of Virgin Islands Newspaper, and last two addresses are to the White House and the Vice-Presidents office. Might as well let all these folks know we do not approve of whats happening to Will. Please mention ATF Special Agent Will Clark's unlawful prosecution and maybe a tourism boycott of the Virgin Islands by all law enforcement officers and their families. I also question how the Virgin Islands Flag supersedes the United States Constitution!

PLEASE TAKE THE FEW SECONDS TO EXPRESS YOUR DISPLEASURE AT THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESSES. IT COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Today begins jury selection in the Virgin Islands in Will Clark's case. We wish him & his family the best of luck and the strength to endure.

#24 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

The Virgin Islands is lawless and has openly stated the U.S. Constitution does not apply. Pass the word via Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or email. People should be discouraged from visiting or otherwise patronizing the V.I. because of the above reasons.

Send email to Governor DeJongh. His email address is: john.dejongh@go.vi.gov. If you don't
mind, send a CC or BCC copy of the email to: willclark@undercover.org,jblackburn@dailynews.vi,
jrobbins@dailynews.vi, michele_Smith@ovp.eop.gov, jennifer_y._Kaplan@who.eop.gov. The first CC or BC e-mailaddress is so we can see how many emails are being sent, the second two addresses are reporter and publisher of Virgin Islands Newspaper, and last two addresses are to the White House and the Vice-Presidents office. Might as well let all these folks know we do not approve of whats happening to Will. Please mention ATF Special Agent Will Clark's unlawful prosecution and maybe a tourism boycott of the Virgin Islands by all law enforcement officers and their families. I also question how the Virgin Islands Flag supersedes the United States Constitution!

PLEASE TAKE THE FEW SECONDS TO EXPRESS YOUR DISPLEASURE AT THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESSES. IT COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

#25 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

Another RALLY for SA Will Clark is planned for this Wednesday, Oct.13th, at 4:30 p.m. 400 North Capitol, Washington, D.C. Please check out this FLEOA video for further information and PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY! http://highlevelstudios.com/wc.html As you know, the trial is scheduled for Oct.22

#26 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

[quote name='Doc Holiday' date='09 October 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1286648768' post='1045']
We at CUATF would like to express our pride and appreciation to Sen. Schumer and Rep. Lee for taking a firm stand on behalf of Will Clark. They have openly challenged the Governor and Atty General for ignoring the Supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution and highlighted the malicious and politically motivated prosecution of a dedicated ATF Special Agent. They have done so w/o regard to political fallout. We encourage EACH visitor to CUATF to send an email,fax or letter to these fine members of Congress.

It should be noted that although FLEOA is sometimes criticized for not being as agressive as they should be when dealing with ATF, they have really stepped up on defending SA Clark.

#27 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

We at CUATF would like to express our pride and appreciation to Sen. Schumer and Rep. Lee for taking a firm stand on behalf of Will Clark. They have openly challenged the Governor and Atty General for ignoring the Supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution and highlighted the malicious and politically motivated prosecution of a dedicated ATF Special Agent. They have done so w/o regard to political fallout. We encourage EACH visitor to CUATF to send an email,fax or letter to these fine members of Congress.

#28 ProConfesso

ProConfesso

Regular

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Location10-20

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:20 PM

From "FEDAGENT" newsletter: FLEOA Leads Rally with Representative Chris Lee in Support of Special Agent Will Clark On Sept. 30, members of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA), as well as other law enforcement officers and supporters rallied at 400 North Capitol Street in Washington, DC, where United States Virgin Islands (U.S.V.I.) Governor John P. deJongh has an office. The group assembled to express their objection to the U.S.V.I. charging ATF Special Agent Will Clark with second degree murder. In September 2008, a battered woman requested assistance from Special Agent Clark who intervened and protected her from sustaining severe harm from her volatile boyfriend. Supporters of Special Agent Clark allege that the U.S.V.I Attorney General did not take into account that the subject was under the influence of alcohol and narcotics, as well as wielding 18 inch metallic flashlight, when charging Special Agent Clark with second degree murder. While the ATF internal review team determined that Special Agent Clark acted within the scope of his employment, the U.S.V.I. Superior Court judge stated that the Supremacy Clause does not apply in the Virgin Islands. Congressman Chris Lee stated his support for Special Agent Clark and his actions in intervening and coming to the rescue of a battered woman. FLEOA National President Jon Adler recognized Congressman Lee for his support and for introducing his House Resolution that would require Congress to honor Special Agent Clark for his heroic efforts. In addition to the strong FLEOA presence from active and retired DC members, the event was attended by ATF headquarters executives, National Treasury Employees Union Law Enforcement Director Jean Hutter and Law Enforcement Assistant Connection (LEAC) President Terry Hunt. The rally attendees presented a unified voice from the law enforcement community. According to LEAC President Hunt, “It is disheartening to see the U.S.V.I. ignore the Supremacy Clause of our Constitution, while they recklessly spend millions of American taxpayer dollars.” Adler urged the U.S.V.I. Governor to dismiss the charges and follow basic evidentiary procedure and received strong support from FLEOA national officers Duncan Templeton, Chris Schoppmeyer, Francis Neeley, Tim Danahey and Durand Odom. The U.S.V.I. Superior Court judge recently ruled against the defense’s motion to postpone the trial date since the medical examiner would be unavailable to appear. She said the motion was a stalling tactic, and would not postpone the trial scheduled to commence on October 25, 2010. FLEOA is planning to hold its next rally in Washington, DC on October 13, 2010. As FLEOA works out the details for the next event, Adler is asking all law enforcement officers to contact their elected officials and request they demonstrate their support for Special Agent Will Clark. Additional background information regarding this matter is posted on the FLEOA website .

#29 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

There is another rally planned for Washington D.C. on Oct. 13th at 4:30 p.m. Info at www.FLEOA.org I'm told it coincides with the grand opening of the new law enforcement museum there. Hopefully we will have better attendance at this rally. There are other peaceful rallies planned for different locations. Posting to ALL law enforcement individuals, groups, agencies, facebook, etc is critical to a successful rally.

#30 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

ALL ATF employees should pass the word about the upcoming rally. Undoubtedly one of us will have to suffer another reprimand, for a simple all hands email encouraging attendance WHICH SHOULD be put out by a memeber of our courageous EXECUTIVE staff. Also every one need to post it on facebook and mass email friends. Someone should also contact the Washington Post. I will do it if anybody has a POC. Also, the National Peace Officers Memorial may post something also. Flyers posted on every agencys bulliten boards wouldn't hurt and wouldn't take a day to do.

Good ideas! I would think exec staff would be supportive of this effort but prefer things not become "inflammatory", as was mentioned and which probably needs no explanation. There is no reason why fellow officers cannot support each other publicly and that's the point of the rally, isn't it? Solidarity between staff, agents and officers of ALL agencies should be encouraged in my opinion.
If anyone reading these posts could pass the info along in whatever way they're comfortable, that should help quite a bit. Please keep checking the www.FLEOA.org website for all updates on times and location.

#31 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

ALL ATF employees should pass the word about the upcoming rally. Undoubtedly one of us will have to suffer another reprimand, for a simple all hands email encouraging attendance WHICH SHOULD be put out by a memeber of our courageous EXECUTIVE staff. Also every one need to post it on facebook and mass email friends. Someone should also contact the Washington Post. I will do it if anybody has a POC. Also, the National Peace Officers Memorial may post something also. Flyers posted on every agencys bulliten boards wouldn't hurt and wouldn't take a day to do.

#32 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

I was very disappointed in the turnout at yesterday's rally for Will Clark. There couldnt have been more than 25 people there, and with ATF HQ and also the Washington and Baltimore Field Divisions so close by. The weather sucked but the turnout was still despicable. The number of people showing support for Will should have been in the hundreds...not the 20's.

That is so unfortunate. I'm concerned that despite great effort, there wasn't enough exposure to the rally plan. There is another D.C. rally tentatively planned for Oct.13th (keep your eye on the www.fleoa.org website for details and confirmation). Any idea how to encourage a greater participation and alert more people to the plan? This doesn't have to be just federal agents - ALL law enforcement members are encouraged to attend. Anyone could be in Will's shoes.
All agents and officers need to be aware that the usvi has been reluctant to grant peace officer status to federal agents. Hopefully you realize that equates to being less appreciated than VIPD officers. Even the dog catcher and lottery police in the US Virgin Islands have peace officer status. I don't know who is repsonsible for the oversight, but it has caused an enormous problem for one brave man.

#33 Hornet

Hornet
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

I was very disappointed in the turnout at yesterday's rally for Will Clark. There couldnt have been more than 25 people there, and with ATF HQ and also the Washington and Baltimore Field Divisions so close by. The weather sucked but the turnout was still despicable. The number of people showing support for Will should have been in the hundreds...not the 20's.

#34 spinax

spinax
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:59 AM

Greetings all... Here's the link to the flyer.. http://fleoa.org/dow... WILL CLARK.pdf

#35 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

What Rally. Please give details.

Rally for Special Agent Will Clark to be held in Washington, DC this Thursday, Sept.30, 2010 at 11 a.m.
Flyer can be downloaded at www.FLEOA.org website - info on right hand of opening page.

Short notice, sorry, I'm new here.

#36 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

#37 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

#38 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:23 PM

Does everyone know about the Rally for Will on Sept.30th??

#39 blacksnakesrule22

blacksnakesrule22

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationnortheast USA

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

I know that CNN has helped get the message out, but is anyone disturbed by the abundance of US Virgin Islands tourist ads being run on that network.

I try not to pay much attention to them. Beauty is only skin deep as they say.

#40 Patriot

Patriot

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNortheast

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

I know that CNN has helped get the message out, but is anyone disturbed by the abundance of US Virgin Islands tourist ads being run on that network.

#41 Jay Dobyns

Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Bird
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

Last week I sent a short message to ATF Special Agent Will Clark. As you all should know Will is facing criminal charges in the Virgin Islands. He was doing his duty as a lawman and while protecting an innocent civilian woman from domestic violence (and ultimately while protecting himself from their assailant) the suspect was shot and killed by Will. This is a situation that every single one of us could encounter at any time.

This was my message.

Will,

I was thinking about you today.

I wanted to let you know that your situation has been a blessing to all ATF Agents. I know that you likely cannot process it on that level at this time. Your suffering and injustice will never ever be felt by any of us to the level that you have had to endure.

My point is this; your situation will likely prevent this from ever happening to another ATF Agent in our lifetimes all because of what you are going through here and now. I understand that point is of little consolation at this time. Your fight and the resiliency you’ve shown is one that benefits each and every person who ever has, or will, strap on a gun and hang a gold ATF badge around their neck.

Thank you from Jay Dobyns because what you are doing also benefits me as an ATF Agent. I am proud to be your brother agent and I consider you my friend. When this is soon over and you are enjoying full freedom without this hanging over your head I would like to travel at my personal expense to anywhere in the U.S. that you may be to buy you a shot of whiskey and toast your victory.

Much love to you my brutha. You are in my prayers and those of my family.

God saves up His most difficult problems and places them on the shoulders of His most courageous warriors. He clearly has chosen you. Many, many years from now I am quite sure that He has a special place in Heaven reserved especially for you.

Jay

I believe that Will’s response is a clear demonstration of the man he is and the character he holds. I asked Will if I could post his words. Coming from a man under pressures that very few will ever have to deal with, Will Clark shines through with an attitude that should make all of us proud to be ATF Agents.

Jay, I have been repeatedly asked “Would you have changed anything?” (i.e. in hindsight, would I have turned a blind eye and kept on truckin’). My answer: “No.”

Regardless of the outcome, the stress endured by my family, friends and fellow Agents, and the possibility of losing my son…I could not, cannot, and will not lose sight of why we do what we do. When and where there is danger, when and where there is violence, we put the safety of others before our own and we put the safety of our fellow Agents and Officers before our own… That is why we signed on – why we took an oath, and why ATF Agents and LEO’s from across the country have made the ultimate sacrifice.

We cannot run, we cannot hide (lest we should find a different line of work) – all we can do is fight. That is what I have been doing, and that is what I will continue to do. I find the strength to do so from the tremendous amount of support I have received. I always tell people to keep the prayers coming. I never turn them down and, more importantly, they are working! I also never turn down a shot of whiskey-so I would be honored to raise a glass with you…and toast to all of our brothers who lay it on the line day after day…and those who have paid their “dues” and can only be honored in memory

Thank you….and thank your family for me.

-Will

When you hit your knees at night, don’t forget Will Clark and his family.

#42 Guest_microscope_*

Guest_microscope_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

No good deed goes unpunished at ATF. Several ATF employees who have taken an proactive response to defend Will Clark are now being retaliated against. The powers that be are clearly upset that low level employees are taking the defense of Will to the streets when they were too cowardly to do it themselves when it needed to be done. Like many situations at ATF, problems are ignored and allowed to grow and when they move from small to large all the people who could have fixed them early on start to lay blame on others. Rest assured Mr. Melson, retaliation has, does and will continue to take place during your tenure and just because you looked a national television camera in the eye and told America it doesn't exist here does not make it so. Do not worry Will. We will not abandon you or leave your situation in the hands of ATF executives. That is how you got into the position you are currently in. We will not be intimidated into stopping our crusade to see justice done for you.

#43 Guest_Corny_*

Guest_Corny_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

In spite of the state of ATF and much, much unresolved and old bad business that DD Melson feels is not his job to fix let us not confuse what should be most important to all of us at this moment.

Lets put our personal disputes temporarily on hold and rally behind Will Clark.

Nothing that any of us is facing short of an impending illness on our family or friends is more important than the freedom and safety of Will.

I look at myself and say I have an unresolved grievance with ATF and I feel that unfair. Then I ask would Will change positions with me? Yes, and likely in a heartbeat.

So...

Lets stand down for a short momement on our personal issues (not to forget them or let anyone slide) and support our brother who is wrongly accused and who's freedom is at stake.

Your brothers and sisters are behind you. God Bless Will Clark.

#44 sierra donaven

sierra donaven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:44 AM

My most heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to Special Agent Will Clark. I understand completely from first-hand experience being a criminal defendant (2005-2006); in my case, one that was an intentional, deliberate, baseless, retaliatory and malicious prosecution. I was denied any and every right to employee warnings; constitutional rights; and proper and adequate defense counsel. I was subject of a smear campaign involving the media and Internet and when I refused to plead, and continued my demand for justice, I was further subjected to an additional trumped up charge. Every ATF Report of Investigation, related documents, and my statements that vindicated me, was intentionally withheld and suppressed, including "discovery material"; and the OIG Report of Investigation relating to a brutal interrogation of me was significantly falsified. To say that I lost my will to live that day of 08/12/2003, is mild, four hours of, "TELL US ABOUT THE DRUGS...I WANT YOU TO KNOW SIERRA, THAT I TOLD EVERY CONCERNED DEPARTMENT HEAD THAT YOU DID NOT WILLINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY ASSIST HIM IN HIS DRUG TRAFFICKING." As I endured that continued assault, they slapped my other cheek with additional false and deliberate allegations that I leaked sensitive law enforcement intelligence. To put an end to that travesty of justice, I was forced to file a motion requesting to represent myself in which the TRUTH was then being made known to the judge by the ink from my pen. THE TRUTH BASED ON FACTS. In my second court appearance, I raised my hand requesting permission to speak. I informed the judge that I was competent to stand trail (unbeknownst to me, a sealed motion was filed stating that I was incompetent to stand trail) and why I was requesting to represent myself. The court appointed attorney stood there speechless and looking guilty and the prosecutor just stood there. The judge responded, "Let me make a suggestion. Before, I leave this courtroom, I suggest, the three of you get together and decide what you are going to do (me, defense counsel and the prosecutor.) In my 20 year career with ATF as a special agent, I have never been witness to nor heard of a Federal judge making such a statement. In my opinion, it was obvious to the judge that something was amiss. The judge waited for a response. Neither defense counsel or the prosecutor responded. I gathered my belongings and left the courtroom. Subsequently, I filed my motion resulting in dismissal of the case. So Will, if you read this, and you need to talk, you need to vent, you need to cry, you call me ((313) 515-0400/sierradonaven@yahoo.com. I still call those who supported me through that horrific ordeal and I still cry, I cry on their shoulders and I cry when I lay my head on my pillow for all those who face(d) and are/were harmed by such injustice. Know this, "Matthew 12:20-A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory." Will, every man's story is in the greatest book ever written, the Holy Bible. Turn to scripture and lean on God. He will keep you strong, give you understanding and guide your steps. Comrade Sierra Donaven

TRUTH, JUSTICE & PEACE
THERE IS NO RELIGION HIGHER THAN THE TRUTH - Madame Blavatsky, Theosophy

#45 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

URGENT REQUEST. THE FOLLOWING LETTER SHOWS THE NEED FOR ALL AGENTS TO TAKE 2 OR 3 TO WRITE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ON BEHALF OF SPECIAL AGENT WILL CLARK. BELOW WE HAVE PROVIDED A SAMPLE LETTER WITH THE APPROPRIATE FAX NUMBERS. REMEMBER, THE VIRGIN ISLANDS ARE ATTEMPTING TO PROSECUTE AGENT CLARK FOR MURDER. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CUT AND PASTE AND FAX THE LETTER PROVIDED BELOW. "IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY ONE OF US". ATTENTION ALL NYS FLEOA MEMBERS, The corrupt judicial system of the Virgin Islands has falsely charged our brother, ATF Special Agent Will Clark, with second degree murder. As you’ll see on our website (www.fleoa.org), Will intervened to save the life of a battered woman, and performed heroically. Unfortunately, the Virgin Islands Superior Court Judge declared, in effect, that our Constitution doesn’t follow our flag there. Thanks to Special Agent Clark’s heroic actions, a battered woman was protected from sustaining serious bodily injury. Special Agent Clark deserves a medal, not the dishonor of facing false charges in the Virgin Islands. I AM ASKING ALL OF YOU TO STAND UP WITH ME AND FIGHT FOR THE HONOR OF ATF SPECIAL AGENT WILL CLARK! Please sign and fax the attached letter to Senator Schumer’s office ASAP. A trial date has been set for October in the Virgin Islands, so we need to act now on Will’s behalf. Please fax the attached letter to Senator Schumer’s office to the attention of Leon Fresco, Judiciary Staff: 202-228-3027 Fax, 202-224-6542 Office. TOGETHER, WE WILL HONOR OUR BROTHER, WILL CLARK, AND LET THE UNIFIED VOICE OF FLEOA BE HEARD. Stay safe and stay strong, J. Adler SAMPLE LETTER The Honorable Charles E. Schumer United States Senate Washington, DC 20510 Dear Senator Schumer: As a member of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) and as your constituent, I am asking you to do three things in support of hero ATF Special Agent Will Clark: 1. Please contact New York Representative Christopher Lee in support of his resolution to honor ATF Special Agent Will Clark for his heroic actions in the U.S. Virgin Islands; specifically, for protecting and defending a battered woman from sustaining lethal bodily injury from her volatile, irrational boyfriend; 2. Please demonstrate your support for Special Agent Will Clark’s family, your constituents, by meeting with FLEOA National President Jon Adler to discuss how you can help prevent a wrongful prosecution of a hero; 3. Please contact U.S. Virgin Island Congresswoman Donna Christensen, and request that she ask for the Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General, to investigate the U.S. Virgin Island incident which resulted in the filing of a baseless criminal information against hero Will Clark. The above three requests relate to a situation that occurred in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, on September 7th, 2008. In short, the U.S. Virgin Islands Attorney General is seeking to prosecute ATF Special Agent Will Clark for second degree murder. Why? Because in his duly authorized capacity as an ATF Special Agent, Will Clark responded to the pleas for help from a threatened neighbor. In doing so, he was confronted by a naked, irrational man in the street, who was verbally threatening, and ultimately assaultive with both large paving stones and a large, metal Maglite flashlight. As a last resort to protect both the battered woman and himself from sustaining serious bodily injury, Special Clark drew his firearm and stopped the lethal threat. Ignoring the material facts and evidence, corrupt Virgin Island police officers provided their Attorney General with false information that was incorporated into a false charging instrument. They intentionally excluded relevant statements from two witnesses that completely corroborated Special Agent Clark’s statement. Furthermore, they excluded the medical examiner’s findings that the irrational, assaultive subject was legally intoxicated and was under the influence of illegal narcotics. This flagrant violation of the rule of law is unacceptable. As a pivotal member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, you have demonstrated your unwavering commitment to the rule of law and our judicial system. I now respectfully ask that you intervene on behalf of Special Agent Will Clark. His trial date is set for October, and we cannot, in good faith, allow our hero to stand trial for charges stemming from a corrupt investigation. Instead, I ask that you consider introducing a companion resolution in the Senate, replicating the patriotic support demonstrated by Representative Lee in his proposed House Resolution. As your constituent and as a law enforcement officer, I am counting on you to champion our cause for Will Clark and do the three honorable things stated above. Please do not hesitate to contact me, or Andy Quinn, our FLEOA Washington, DC representative, at 202-680-0447. Respectfully,

#46 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Deputy Directors comments regarding Special Agent Will Clark; The comments speak for themselves,dont look now, Mr. Melson is acting like an ATF Agent. Thank you for weighing in on this Mr. M. Hello. I wanted to bring you up to date on the Will Clark case. Many of you may know about his case in the Virgin Islands but many may not know, and I want to make sure that everybody understands the situation. On September 7th, 2008, ATF Special Agent Will Clark was confronted by violent assault outside his home in St. Thomas, the Virgin Islands, and he took immediate action to defend the victim and himself. Special Agent Clark defended his life by discharging his firearm to stop the attacker and then took steps to render first aid and summon medical assistance. But the attackers’ injuries were fatal. An ATF shooting review panel unanimously concluded that the actions taken by Special Agent Clark were within the scope of his lawful authority and were consistent with all applicable laws and policies governing the use of deadly force by a law enforcement officer. Notwithstanding ATF’s conclusions, the Virgin Islands Territorial Court refused to consider Special Agent Clarks claim that, as a Federal law enforcement officer, he is immune from territorial prosecution under the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution. Trial is now scheduled to begin in October of 2010. I know that many of you are as troubled by these developments as I am, and I wanted to share with you some of the actions that are being taken to support Agent Clark. Upon being informed that charges were being brought against Special Agent Clark, the ATF Office of Chief Counsel moved quickly to secure legal representation for him and a team of private attorneys have been retained at the government’s expense to represent Will Clark. Department of Justice and ATF attorneys have been consulting regularly with the defense team, attending the court hearings, and actively supporting the defense of Special Agent Clarke. Additionally, we worked with the department to take the extraordinary action of appearing in the local criminal proceedings to file a statement in which it urged the territorial court to reconsider and reverse certain rulings it made against Special Agent Clark. ATF is also working with the local United States Attorney and the Virgin Island government to develop proposals for peace officer laws that, in the future, would protect Federal agents from the type of prosecution being faced by Will Clark. I have met with the Governor and the AG of the Virgin Islands in my office last year to discuss these legislative proposals. This matter is of great concern to me personally. I have traveled to the Virgin Islands to attend one of the court proceedings, I have met and discussed the case with the Governor and the Attorney General of the Virgin Islands just last month on a second trip to the territory, I have gone to Capitol Hill to voice ATF’s concerns to congressmen and this included a meeting with the delegate from the Virgin Islands. I have been monitoring all aspects of this case to ensure that I am taking all possible actions to support Will. Accordingly, all agents have been removed from the island until further notice while we make sure that our agents are never again subjected to the ordeal being faced by Will Clark. Finally, I note that, in addition to the efforts by the Department of Justice and ATF, private law enforcement professional associations have rallied to Agent Clark’s cause. The legal proceedings against Special Agent Clark are a matter of great importance, and grave importance to me. Reaching a satisfactory resolution is of the highest priority. I have made clear to everyone who is involved in this matter that anything less than a 100% effort is unacceptable. As an institution, ATF must be mindful of damage it could do to the defense’s case should it act inappropriately or create unnecessary friction within the Virgin Islands. But rest assured the threat to your personal safety you all carry every day when you leave your homes to make communities safer and confront violent criminals is a very personal matter for me as a lifelong prosecutor and the head of our agency. Nothing is more important to me than the safety and security of our men and women and everyone should rest assured that ATF is doing everything possible to support Will.

#47 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:35 PM

Please read Deputy Director Melsons comments via the ATF webcast regarding SA Clarks situation in the V.I. He makes it crystal clear who's team he is on. Great Job Mr. M. We will post those comments soon.

#48 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:14 AM

Happy Independance day.Lets remember why we became a free Nation, and let's remind the "U.S." Virgin Islands how much our constitution means to us as Americans.That the principles contained in the constitution DO follow our flag everywhere it flys. Please read the below posts and write your Congressman and Senators on behalf of Special Agent Will Clark. He would do it for you. Happy Safe 4th.

#49 x1811

x1811

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:43 AM

This is a horrible travesty of Justice. All 1811's and cops are at peril if this kind of bullsh*t is allowed to proceed. I do not agree with the USVI court's interpretation of the Supremacy Clause. In essence since the USVI is a U.S. Territory, one would think that this court is subject to federal law and oversight. There have been incidents in the past where cases against 1811's who have been charged in state and local courts had those cases removed by a federal magistrate or judge to federal court and dismissed. Why not here? The USVI must be covered by the federal court in San Juan. If that District Court can not (or will not) remove this case from the USVI, certainly the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals or maybe even the Supreme Court could expedite a review of the issue surrounding the Supremacy Clause issue to see that this SA receives proper treatment and justice for his acts. If not, how will situations like this be addressed in the future when 1811's witness such violent acts.

#50 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:53 PM

The below website is a National letter writing campaign in support of ATF Special Agent Will Clark. Attached you will find a Congressional resolution in support of Special Agent Will Clark. There is also attached a plea to Congressional Colleagues of Congressman Lee. In these proclamations, the Congress of the United States of America has openly and courageously stated on the record that Special Agent Clarks actions were within the scope of his duties and lawful. Please READ the attached documents, read the FOPs position and write the affected members of Congress to encourage co-sponsorship of these bills the attached legislation. Mr. Melson, please publicly state the Bureaus position in support of our Agent. Everyone else has. IA said he was justified. Cant you please do the same to the Media? http://www.fop.net/s...ocache=15762376

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users