• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Jensen

Doc Jensen
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Agent Cefalu, I am behind you on this all the way! A doc always has a Marines back! I know that only good can come from the truth thanks for your honesty! Thanks for being one if the few who stand for the Constitution and the law of the land. Let me know what I can do from my end if anything at all. Regards, Derek

#2 3Mary6

3Mary6
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

You have friends in Law Enforcement above and beyond those you know. I'm a recently retired California Police Officer now living in Utah. I've been watching and paying attention to what has been going on with you and the rest of the courageous agents who have stepped forward in this and other cases of abuse and retaliation. Let me say this to any and all BATFE supervisors and executives who m ay read my words. I am not ignorant of policy and procedure of LE agencies nor am I ignorant of instances of abuse of power and authority by those in command. In addition to being a 24 year retired LEO I am also a tax paying American citizen who is now angry and ready to get involved. Jim Matheson, Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch will all be receiving correspondence from this angry constituent. Keep your head up Agent Cefalu. You have a lot of friends.

#3 justice warrior

justice warrior
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:23 AM

Keep up the Good Fight Mr Cefalu. One day AMERICA will rid itself of Corruption, but it will take Great Leaders to guide it! I now call on ALL who qualify to step forward and correct this injustice. To The Media: Do you REALLY care about Justice In America? Is it just a headline story for the time that will be forgotten for the next big story? Speak Out America! Crush Corruption at ALL Levels, public and private!

#4 DiveMaster

DiveMaster
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationS.E. United States

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

Vincent, that is a great passage and speaks to the warrior ethos at its core. God bless you amd from an Infantry Soldier to a Marine, "Semper Fi" Brother.....stay in the fight.

#5 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

Thank you. It is always acceptable to greet a United States Marine with Semper Fi.

Mr. Cefalu, I thank you for posting this. The Marines I have known have, with very few exceptions, been strong and honorable men.

I have few regrets from the life I've lived. One of the few is that I did not join the USMC when I had the chance many years ago.

As you say, sir, Semper Fi! I've been told that it is acceptable for non-Marines to use that phrase to salute Marines. If I have offended you by doing so, I apologize.

Have a great day today and a better day tomorrow. Stay safe, and may God bless. I wish you His peace.

Dan

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

#6 Cowboy Dan

Cowboy Dan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRock Island, IL, USA

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

Mr. Cefalu, I thank you for posting this. The Marines I have known have, with very few exceptions, been strong and honorable men. I have few regrets from the life I've lived. One of the few is that I did not join the USMC when I had the chance many years ago. As you say, sir, Semper Fi! I've been told that it is acceptable for non-Marines to use that phrase to salute Marines. If I have offended you by doing so, I apologize. Have a great day today and a better day tomorrow. Stay safe, and may God bless. I wish you His peace. Dan

#7 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

I carry this in my wallet, and will do so until Justice is served. Why? Because today, I received well wishes from my kids, my friends and my Family for Fathers day. It made me smile. Brian Terry will never hear those words, Happy Fathers day. As a Marine and therefore a Brother of Brian Terry, I ask that we all raise the bar and focus on the words of his prayer. Many of us will never reach that bar, but we should all try. God Bless the Terry Family.

If you seek to do battle with me this day, you will receive the best that I am capable of giving.
It may not be enough, but it will be everything that I have to give and it will be impressive for I have constantly prepared myself for this day.
I have trained, drilled and rehearsed my actions so that I might have the best chance of defeating you.
I have kept myself in peak physical condition, schooled myself in the martial skills and have become proficient in the applications of combat tactics.
You may defeat me, but I’m willing to die if necessary. I do not fear death for I have been close enough to it on enough occasions that it no longer concerns me.
But, I do fear the loss of my honor and would rather die fighting than to have it said that I was without courage.
So I will fight you, no matter how insurmountable it may seem, to the death if need be, in order that it may never be said of me that I was not a warrior.

Semper Fi, Brian.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users