3 replies to this topic

#1 Excalibur-2112

Excalibur-2112

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

For the most part, the people who are in leadership positions within ATF makes me want to puke.

The bad thing is that its making the whole BATFE look bad to the American public.
Id expect to see demands for defunding more and more as the mainstream media realizes they have no choice but to get this story out.
This has avalanched the last 6 months or so. I could tell early on based on this forum and elsewhere that this was huge, but I had no clue just how big it was until the last 60 days or so.
The public isnt likely to see upper management being the issue...we just dont get into things enough to make those discernments most fo the time.
What WE see is 'the BATFE is full of criminals'...and because we dont take the time to understand the WHOLE issue we want the whole thing shut down instead of just going after the ones who did the wrong.

The ATF has really gotten itself a bad reputation over the years in the public eye.
And honestly, things like these new regulations it keeps trying to push arent going to help at all.
If the ATF was smart it would seriously back down on trying to bring any new rules for owning or buying guns right now and do some damage control to let Americans know that it ISNT our enemy...because quite frankly the public, especially 80 some odd million gun owners, arent seeing the ATF in any sort of positive light at all.

The good thing is the fine folks here who have shown that there ARE honest ATF agents out there.
The down side is pretty much no one is seeing this forum.
Ive tried to get the word out as much as I can so more people can read here and see that many ATF personnel are great people. But it will take a lot more than a few links for it to happen. All we see right now is horrible stories about the ATF sending guns into Mexico and getting people killed. That certainly isnt helping the ATF image at all. If there were some way to get THIS forum out there for more gun owners to see....
ALLCAPS....just my way of highlighting to draw attention to a word or point... No yelling intended :-)

#2 The Shocker

The Shocker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:21 PM

3 by name in the WH Restrepo, O'Reilly, Gatjanis.
2 by name at State (besides Cankles the Hildebeast) Shapiro and Steinberg
Pretty much all of the DOJ.
Yet to be revealed in the DEA.
Yet to be revealed in the CIA.

Yet, the messiah pretends to know nothing "it's a big government" he told Univision in an interview. Those of you who voted for this clown, should punch yourselves in the face...for America.

-----------------------------------
Webmaster Comment: Some of this language in this post (deleted by the Webmaster) was not appropriate. Chill it, Shocker.

#3 Snake bite

Snake bite

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationThe eye of the storm

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:23 PM

By scrolling down, you can read the email exchanges between Bill Newell and Kevin O'Reiley (who has now been deployed to Iraq). It is interesting that these documents are now coming forth. Why weren't they revealed when certain individuals testified before Congress? Could it be that they are trying to "come clean" so they don't end up wearing orange jump suits?
[/quote]

With the sworn testimony of Newell he should be in orange in the near future. I mean, if a GS 13 had told BOLD face lies during sworn testimony they would be prosecuted, convicted and displayed as a poster child in the next computer based training some whiz kid in HQ came up with just to justify his LEAP pay. These wonder kids could not make it walking the walk with the men and women who have kept this agency alive in spite of the likes of "Never tell the truth" Newell and his other peers in the SES gang.

The reality is Newell gets promoted for disgracing the badge we all carry each and every day. For the most part, the people who are in leadership positions within ATF makes me want to puke.

Still waiting for a significant change. Right now, it's the same ole' book with a different cover.

SNAKE BITE - out
SNAKE BITE OUT -

#4 Mister Ed

Mister Ed

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

New Evidence Reveals Complicity with Fast & Furious and the White House. This comes as no surprise to me.

Check out this website:

http://djosiris.blog...hite-house.html

By scrolling down, you can read the email exchanges between Bill Newell and Kevin O'Reiley (who has now been deployed to Iraq). It is interesting that these documents are now coming forth. Why weren't they revealed when certain individuals testified before Congress? Could it be that they are trying to "come clean" so they don't end up wearing orange jump suits?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users