#1 Cobra

Cobra

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLAST BASTION OF AMERICANA, USA

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

Tonight, Univision will be airing a real report on Fast and Furious. You can read about it below. It will be in Spanish but have English subtitles. If it is anything close (I hear it will be) to the beating President Obama took during his interview with Univision it should have factual information regarding the gruesome murders Mr. Newell's et al. weapons have done to Mexico and it citizens. These victims included children celebrating, until they were gunned down as in a Chicago Valentines Day Massacre. Thank you ATF SES ers. Hope you can sleep at night.

I also hear that hearings are coming up to review whether ATF can continue as a stand alone Bureau. I say not. These morons that ran this organization have promoted morons like themselves (very few exceptions), thus the cancer will continue to spread. You would have to remove every supervisor down to the RAC level to debride the cancer from the organization. At that point, the body (ATF) is dead. I say this with a heavy heart, as ATF was the chosen agency for my career. I could have went with any Federal agency but chose ATF because it was small and focused on violent offenders. Only fellow law enforcement officer and bad guys knew about ATF. Now, thanks to ATF management starting with Hartnett and continuing under Jones, Hoover, Brandon, etc., ATF is an embarrassment. Unfortunately, agents in the past wanted to be real ATF agents that investigated the worst of the worst. So, they did not go into management because they had their dream jobs. But, others were hired that should not have been hired. These posers floated around checking blocks for a few years and then went directly into management. The rest is history, here we are today. If you look at past SES ers for ATF, you will see none of them really did any significant bad guy investigative work (don't give me the worthless investigations by Steve Martin (I will just laugh). So, they have no clue of the foundation on which ATF was built. Look at the ATF Wall of Honor. Those guys know, this crowd does not. They have no shame, otherwise they would have resigned. No, they must be fired. Yeah, good luck with that under this administration. Anyways, the Univision report tonight will show why ATF must go.

In July and August I worked on a post for Big Government about the human aspect of Operation Fast & Furious, the government gun walking operation that put guns into the hands of already dangerous Mexican drug cartels. The Old Media largely ignores Fast & Furious, but when they do pay attention, they scarcely mention the victims. Not until I put an enormous amount of pressure on The New York Times did they start saying "Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry" instead of just "a border patrol agent."

Tomorrow, September 30, Univision will be airing “Aqui y Ahora” (Here and Now) about Fast & Furious. It will document the people who lost their lives because of this program. Univision’s investigative unit found many more deaths linked to Fast & Furious and will talk about them during the special, including the killing of 16 young people at a party.

The most well known Mexican victim is Mario Gonzalez Rodriguez, a prominent Chihuahua City lawyer. His sister was Patricia Gonzalez Rodriguez, who at the time was the Attorney General of Chihuahua. His body was found in a shallow grave on November 5, 2010. A few days later, the police had a shoot out with cartel members and seized sixteen weapons. Two of the AK-47s were linked to Fast & Furious.

2,000 guns were walked and hundreds are still missing. Recently, 200 showed up in Colombia. Univision notes that other guns have been found in Puerto Rico and Honduras. Sharyl Attkisson at CBS News reported last year that guns were found at twelve crime scenes across America.

Last week, Univison was tough on President Obama over Fast & Furious. Jorge Ramos pushed President Obama on why he hasn’t fired Attorney General Eric Holder and released all the documents he put under executive privilege.

“Aqui y Ahora” will air at 7PM ET with closed captioning in English.

#2 The Original Ralph

The Original Ralph

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationSE

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:41 AM

don't forget the shameless demonstrated at the very top of the admin's totem pole when OBL was killed - rather than wait a few weeks so the teams could follow the intel captured in the raid, the admin couldn't wait to announced the Immaculated One had killed Osama, virtually by himself

in case there's any who haven't seen the vid
http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

#3 Guest_CUATF Webmaster_*

Guest_CUATF Webmaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

This is an outrageous abuse of government power, but is unfortunately entirely consistent with the Obama Administration's standard operating practice and that of its DOJ. This is, by far, the most shockingly corrupt, lawless, dishonest and self-serving regime ever to disgrace our nation, and not surprisingly, its Department of Injustice and moronic Attorney General are every bit as comtemptuous of ethical conduct and rule of law.

It is also a simple fact for anyone with eyes to see, that the media in this country, even the so-called "mainstream" flavors (let alone your openly quasi-communist, George Soros-controlled front groups such as the cynically-named "Media Matters"), are 1,000% in the tank for this profoundly incompetent, hard-left, "blame America first", Community Agitator. Recent examples abound, from groups of network "reporters" (i.e., Democrat party hacks posing as "journalists") caught "off-mic", coordinating their questions in advance so as to humiliate GOP Candidate Romney no matter what he said, to a high-level CNN "journalist" openly fundraising for Obama on his Twitter site. If you think you're getting anything resembling actual "news" from these shameless, corrupt jackals, I'm sorry, but you are a collossal dumbass.

Also, the Obama Administration's handling of the attacks on our embassies (formerly known as "sovereign United States territory") and the brutal murder of our Ambassador to Libya and several brave former Navy Seal heroes and others in the Middle East could hardly be more disturbingly inept, impotent and inappropriate. This is not about some idiotic video on YouTube that 8 people saw way back in June! Just how stupid do you think we are? At the same time our (and it literally makes me ill to say these words) Commander-in-Chief is disarming not our enemies, but us, while secretly (except for unplanned off-mic moments) telling vicious dictators like Dmitry Medvedev and his puppet master, Putin, to just "Wait a bit longer until I'm reelected", so that he can really lick their asses and further weaken America.

I am honeslty, deeply and profoundly terrified by what it means if this America-hating demogogue is reelected (which will of course, also perpetuate the reign of lawlessness of his Constitution-despising Tzars, minions and fellow travelers like Eric Witholder). I don't believe it to be even slightly hyperbolic to say that our great Republic and expiriment in human freedom is genuinely on the brink.

PS - If you haven't seen Dinesh D'Souza's film, "2016: Obama's America", please, please, please do so immediately, if not sooner. If you don't walk out of there scared shitless, you're clueless.

#4 Observer

Observer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Suspicion Confirmed......

It looks like "Media Matters" is DOJ's "Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda".....

DOJ deliberately manipulated the media over Fast and Furious to try to discredit whistleblowers, bloggers and news agencies.

https://aclj.org/us-...wing-media-spin "Jay Sekulow Talks About DOJ's Use of Left Wing Media Spin"

http://dailycaller.c...-to-spin-press/ "Emails reveal Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press"

http://www.foxnews.c...target-critics/ "Emails show Justice working with Media Matters on stories that target critics"

"Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and America’s top law enforcement agency."

"Dozens of pages of emails between DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director Tracy Schmaler and Media Matters staffers show Schmaler, Holder’s top press defender, working with Media Matters to attack reporters covering DOJ scandals......"

"The Department of Justice and Media Matters corresponded and coordinated on stories about Operation Fast and Furious...."

http://video.foxnews...spin-the-press/

http://video.foxnews...oss-legal-lines

http://www.examiner....ad-press-on-f-f

http://www.examiner....furious-reports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users