#1 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

Yet ANOTHER New Deputy Director

Will Director Jones fire Brandon and Torres for attempting to defraud the American tax payers and protect another one of their peers? Will our already inept management team be re-organized (shuffled to give the appearance of accountability) AGAIN? Or will Director Jones say " I did not know"? Perhaps the simpler question for House Oversight is "WHAT DO YOU KNOW"?

http://townhall.com/...salary-n1814837

Leadership by example?

Attached Files

#2 Iceman

Iceman

Regular

• Moderators
  • 107 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

Yet ANOTHER New Deputy Director

Will Director Jones fire Brandon and Torres for attempting to defraud the American tax payers and protect another one of their peers? Will our already inept management team be re-organized (shuffled to give the appearance of accountability) AGAIN? Or will Director Jones say " I did not know"? Perhaps the simpler question for House Oversight is "WHAT DO YOU KNOW"?

http://townhall.com/...salary-n1814837

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

1383568_680509122011208_231771454_n.jpg

#4 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

I spoke on satellite radio yesterday on The Blaze.  My interview was within the context of how what happened to me relates to Fast and Furious.  The lead-in to the interview is tremendous.  My comments begin at about 21:20.

Use this link: 

http://www.theblaze....or/jay-severin/

And click on this file: Jay Severin - Jay Severin 2/19/14

I have very few regrets as an ATF Agent.  Some, but few.

My greatest regret is that in 2008, when Gillett was trying to frame me and Newell had his head in the sand, I did not fight harder to expose what they were doing.  I tried to expose it but was ignored and I rolled over and took it.

Had I been stronger and more courageous, I may have been able to prevent Fast and Furious by taking out the leadership in Phoenix.  It was all there for me.  I had them dead-to-rights as corrupt and criminal for what they were doing to me, pre-F&F.  I was weak and I was scared and because I was, I failed Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and his mother Josephine.  Saying I am sorry now to Josie, Brian's brother and sisters, his family and friends can never correct what I should have, and could have done then.

At that time I failed ATF as well.  A good man and many others were lost because I didn't push hard enough and my agency was trainwrecked because of it.

That is a heavy burden to carry.  Speaking out now will never fix that.

Josie, had I been a better man in 2008 your life would be much different now, much better.  I can not change my past but I can learn from it and hopefully now and in the future, I will be more like Brian.

RIP Brian Terry.

https://www.facebook...2011208/?type=1

#5 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

I spoke on satellite radio yesterday on The Blaze.  My interview was within the context of how what happened to me relates to Fast and Furious.  The lead-in to the interview is tremendous.  My comments begin at about 21:20.

Use this link: 

http://www.theblaze....or/jay-severin/

And click on this file: Jay Severin - Jay Severin 2/19/14

I have very few regrets as an ATF Agent.  Some, but few.

My greatest regret is that in 2008, when Gillett was trying to frame me and Newell had his head in the sand, I did not fight harder to expose what they were doing.  I tried to expose it but was ignored and I rolled over and took it.

Had I been stronger and more courageous, I may have been able to prevent Fast and Furious by taking out the leadership in Phoenix.  It was all there for me.  I had them dead-to-rights as corrupt and criminal for what they were doing to me, pre-F&F.  I was weak and I was scared and because I was, I failed Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and his mother Josephine.  Saying I am sorry now to Josie, Brian's brother and sisters, his family and friends can never correct what I should have, and could have done then.

At that time I failed ATF as well.  A good man and many others were lost because I didn't push hard enough and my agency was trainwrecked because of it.

That is a heavy burden to carry.  Speaking out now will never fix that.

Josie, had I been a better man in 2008 your life would be much different now, much better.  I can not change my past but I can learn from it and hopefully now and in the future, I will be more like Brian.

RIP Brian Terry.

#6 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

I am told that ATF has informally asked the Terry family to quit talking about Fast and Furious in exchange for the agency and its agents support for the Brian Terry foundation. Who does this? This not not a negotiation, this is a dead law enforcement officer, a lost family member and friend. Our agency leadership continually stoops to new lows. Compensate the Terry family, tell the truth, reopen and pursue criminal investigations against the ATF bosses ans stop pretending F and F has been dealt with.

This is true.

#7 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

I am told that ATF has informally asked the Terry family to quit talking about Fast and Furious in exchange for the agency and its agents support for the Brian Terry foundation. Who does this? This not not a negotiation, this is a dead law enforcement officer, a lost family member and friend. Our agency leadership continually stoops to new lows. Compensate the Terry family, tell the truth, reopen and pursue criminal investigations against the ATF bosses ans stop pretending F and F has been dealt with.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

#8 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

I was saddened that no representative from ATF, not a agent or higher, felt compelled enough to attend today's sentencing of one of the murderers of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

ATF is embarrassed by the Bureau's role in arming Agent Terry's murderer's.  I am embarrassed by that as well but why is it so hard to support the still grieving family of slain lawman?  Nearly every other agency in So. AZ had someone in the courtroom.

Not one single ATF rep present.

ATF has informally asked the Terry's to stop talking about Operation Fast and Furious.  The basis; More ATF employees would get behind the Brian Terry Foundation and all the good they are doing if the Terry's "backed off" Fast and Furious.

The person who made the request; You do realize that they lost a son and brother and friend, don't you?  It was a great opportunity to display some dignity.  ATF took a pass.

Pathetic.

http://www.arizonada...ed-to-30-years/

#9 Kelly Terry

Kelly Terry
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Mr. Holder,

My name is Kent Terry. Proud brother of U.S Border Patrol "BORTAC" Agent E.O.W 12-15-10

Mr. Holder I am going to get right to the point of this letter. I am not pleased with your behaviour as America's Attorney General. Simply denying that you had no knowledge about Operation Fast & Furious is Troubling in itself, but for you to not Comply with Congress is even more troubling. It is shocking to know that the Attorney General of the United States had no knowledge or was not made aware of Fast n Furious until after the Death of my Brother, Brian Terry. Which I have a hard time Believing!! 

For you Mr. Holder to be so Ill served by your own Advisers on your Watch is unbelievable. If that is the case, then you would think there would be accountability to your so called Advisers who did not inform you. For such an illegal operation that hire ups let guns walk over the border and into dangerous hands that led to the Death of Two Federal Agents and 300+ Mexican Civilians and Counting to go without anyone being fired or indicted is a disgrace to my brother's service and sacrifice he gave to his country. Where is the Accountability Mr Holder?? 

Investiagtions conducted by U.S Congress and the Department of Justice office of the inspector General had Identified more than a dozen officials at ATF and DOJ. These 2 agencies allowed this flawed operation to take place that ultimately endangered my Brother Brian, Agent Zapata and Civilians on both sides of the Border. The OIG Report Identified issues that included, "Lack of Sufficient controls and inadequate attention to public Safety."  Mr.Holder, answer me this, Why are ATF Agents and other agencies that were involved in Operation fast&furious still actively holding jobs and actively working. Why are they allowed to carry a gun and a badge. Why are these Agents that were originally involved still making decisions on behalf of the American people which can put Americans in Harms Way?? 

They all Violated my Brother's Constitutional rights as a law enforcement officer. Aiding and abetting ,reckless negligence,Gun Running should be enough to hold these agents accountable for there neglect in FnF. Mr.Holder look at the oath my Brother took. My brother took this oath, "I do solemnly declare upon my Honor and Conscience that will act at all times  the best of

my ability and Knowledge in a Manner Befitting a Police Officer, I will preserve the dignity and will respect the rights of individuals." Mr.Holder, my Brother swore to that oath as a Marine ,Police officer and U.S Border Agent. He Proved his Honor and Integrity to his country. It gives you the View of the sacrifices he made time and time again. So I am asking you this... What honor and integrity have you shown Mr.Holder? Let me answer that for you, NONE! 

Mr.Holder you also took an Oath "I (name),do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God" Mr.Holder, why not obey by this? Why hide behind executive Privilege? It's your job to uphold the law and hold those accountable for such an illegal crime as Operation Fast&Furious. You need to release the documents to show who is responsible  for such an act that led to the death's of 2 federal agent's who gave their all to their country. They were both brave and protected their country with Honor and Integrity. What has their country given them in return? Is this really your all Mr. Holder? If it is you are a coward of an Attorney General that respresents the American people of the United States. Somewhere deep inside you must have some conscience do the honorable thing and have some integrity as an Attorney General. You have children wouldn't you want the justice for your children? Of course you would. These guns will continue to show up at murder scenes in the future and I am sure you don't want more Blood on your Hands. So I ask you stop misleading my family and the American people. Stop obstruction of Justice. My family has been through enough grief with the loss of my brother and to have no answers for why he spilled blood on this soil is upsetting to me and my family, our lives are shattered for the rest of our lives and will never be the same..

Thank You ,

Kent Terry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users