#1 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

Time for Congress to investigate ATF and DOJ attorneys.

These attorneys hide evidence, fabricate evidence, evade justice and lie, lie, lie! When will Congress step in an make an example out these attorneys? When will cases for federal employees matter?
Employees need to know the Integrity of the system can and will work and it can be done by starting with ousting these attorneys!

#2 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

News flash, Mr Jones, Mr. Brandon and crew.....you have a whole band of gorillas in your midst. Your draconian leadership breeds them. They will continue to grow until you are gone or held accountable.

Could someone post what was in the ATF story.

"Guerrilla Government" is a term coined by Dr. Rosemary O"Leary in her 2006 book, The Ethics of Dissent:  Managing Guerilla.  The term describes dissatisfied career civil servants who actively, yet covertly, work against the wishes of the organizations, programs, and people they serve...they have caused irreparable harm...they produce varying degrees of distress for their supervisors, colleagues, and organizations.

Are you kidding me?  Guerilla warfare was a term coined in Viet Nam for the Viet Cong known for their quick hit and run attacks against the superior US forces.  However, the US forces were run by Washington bureaucrats who did not understand what the dynamics were in Viet Nam as the US ground force commanders saw them.  I apologize for giving this rudimentary lesson in history but there are people in current leadership positions who never learned the lessons or forgot the lessons of Viet Nam resulting in multiple disasters.  As a result, our professional personnel who have the courage to blow the whistle on all of the debacles that have soiled the organization's reputation are being blamed for causing "varying degrees of distress for their supervisors, colleagues, and organizations."   Accountability for truly significant violations in ATF do not occur.  The distress that the "guerrillas" and their families experience are ignored just as serious violations are ignored like the F and F, the SAC in a major city who was involved in an inappropriate relationship with his secretary, the Dobyns case, the Cefalu case, the SAC in another city who has multiple issues, the glory hole incident, and other major violations.  Accountability and professional conduct go a long way.  The Secret Services has fired multiple bosses and the VA has followed suit.  When will ATF hold the double dipping boss accountable?

#3 James Miller

James Miller

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:42 PM

I did too.

Any ATF employee who thinks they are immune from hostile acts are either naïve or are legacy types who are immune from even disciplinary actions, let alone reprisals and such.

Could not agree with this comment any more.  Seriously, if you currently work for ATF then you are just ONE crappy supervisor away from your career going down in flames.  The bosses don't and will never care as they will always have your supervisors back.  Luckily I bailed before my career when down in flames but it was close I tell you!

#4 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:32 AM

News flash, Mr Jones, Mr. Brandon and crew.....you have a whole band of gorillas in your midst. Your draconian leadership breeds them. They will continue to grow until you are gone or held accountable.

Could someone post what was in the ATF story.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

#5 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:33 PM

An ATF Broadcast came out today called, Guerrillas in our midst.
In my opinion, it is a loose, thinly veiled reference to whistleblowers.

I asked 5 other people who also agree.

How many individuals have DISSENTED within the past decade? When I heard that term used in ATF, it was about a whistleblower.

For the record, almost every individual who handed over information to the media or congress, tried to use proper channels.
Those channels are broken because of this sort of rhetoric.

The meeting is just for the SES, GS15 & GS14 levels.
I'm sure the President and congress are ok with this kind harmful rhetoric being thrown around.

#6 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:04 PM

I did too.

Any ATF employee who thinks they are immune from hostile acts are either naïve or are legacy types who are immune from even disciplinary actions, let alone reprisals and such.

#7 James Miller

James Miller

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

I signed, change afterall has to start somewhere & hopefully it will start today!

#8 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:59 AM

https://www.change.o...st_created=true

#9 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

And what about the emotional and financial costs incurred by the aggrieved?  Yes, if you win your case at MSPB and you get your job and legal fees back, you still have to put yourself into financial distress to come up with $50K to pay your lawyer as your case proceeds.  The Government knows that most people can't come up with that kind of money and that they don't meet a certain "class" to get free representation from a special interest group.

As for the emotional toll, that can't even be quantified.  How many marriages are destroyed, how many parents get estranged from their children, how many lives are shortened by the stress that eats at your heart, your stomach, your psyche?  The bullies have the power of the Government behind them.  They write the rules, they have the complicit lawyers to twist the law to their advantage ["yes, ignorance of the law by a supervisor IS okay!"].

All this shouldn't be happening in the first place and maybe Rep. Sessenbrenner is on the right track.  It's easy for a certain FLEOA official to call Sessenbrenner an idiot when that FLEOA official has never incurred the wrath of ATF officials.

#10 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

FACT: There have been more proposed terminations under the Jones and Brandon administration than the previous TWO administrations.

FACT: The overwhelming percentage of those proposals were directed at those who had filed complaints/allegations against them.

FACT: The MSPB has reversed most of those actions at GREAT cost to taxpayers.

You decide. Caucus or no caucus, until they take action against the ATF leadership, this will continue.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

#11 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:18 AM

This is a joke.  I read the attached report.  Its bullshit.  Every page.  The whistleblower laws don't work.  At ATF the laws and policies hold no meaning.  When the laws are violated there is no repercussion.  Congress could give a shit about the whistleblowers and uses them as free sources of information and then does nothing to protect them.  Its a one way street.  Tell me when any of the rhetoric in the report has ever been put into play.  Maybe in the John Dodson example but everyone else has been crushed and Congress just watched.  They can put their caucus together and talk and talk about it but until they do something and make someone pay for violations the B. Todd Jones's of government are only further empowered to destroy people.  The truth is the truth is the truth. It will be the truth today and will remain the truth for all of time.  That is all we have to protect us.

#12 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

The founding members of the caucus are Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) (chairman),
Ron Wyden (D-OR) (vice-chairman),
Ron Johnson (R-WI),
Mark Kirk (R-IL),
Deb Fischer (R-NE)
Thom Tillis (R-NC),
Barbara Boxer (D-CA),
Claire McCaskill (D-MO),
Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), and
Ed Markey (D-MA).

http://www.whistlebl...port2-25-15.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users