#101 Fedupwrkr

Fedupwrkr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:13 PM

Well said Jamie3.  Way to go and keep on fighting Jay, so that their unethical practices be revealed.

#102 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:04 AM

Its time for the media to help expose to the American people, not only the atrocities within ATF and DOJ, but the failures within the judicial system and Congress in which allows ATF and DOJ to intimidate witnesses.

If a judge can take the position of it not being an issue with DOJ and ATF intimidating witnesses, what position are other judges taking when witness tampering or intimidation is evident?

Does Congress and judges not understand that witness intimidation not only tampers with due process, it also interferes with the integrity of having an adequate investigation in which contributes to due process?

If a Criminal case of a Civilian can be botched due to witness tampering or investigation, why won't the same standard apply for employees?

Any media who is unafraid of this Administration should begin interviewing employees who have experienced backlash.
What they will find is,

Hardly anyone within workplaces will go on record for employees out of fear of retaliation or harassment.

Workplace harassment or violence has occurred at some point to all employees who go against the agency.

Attorneys and HR having direct involvement with supervisors and managers, to teach them how to low key retaliate against and harass employees, so it's not evident or considered in a court of law.

Attorneys having unethical communication with judges. Recall why the Deputy Attorney General sent out a memorandum threatening employees on talking negatively about judges?
Think about it, why would he do that if judges are independent?

A judicial system designed to side with the government and if they do not, they will be removed or intimidated.

The case of Jay Dobyns, Vince Cefalu, along with countless others, is a clear injustice, why?
Because our judicial system and Congress are allowing ATF and DOJ move the goal posts.

All of the above issues should outrage ALL Americans, especially Americans who value our Constitution. We ALL need to step up and stand together because, an injustice to one is an injustice to ALL.

#103 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

I predict that this is FAR from over. The facts are now going to expose, Brandon, Turk, Gleysteen and others to renewed investigation. For DOJ and the Special Matter to scoff at PROVIN illegal and unethical practices based on their opinion it didnt technically change the outcome. News flash folks, THAT IS NOT the standard. Brandon and ALL those involved will definitely answer to a higher power. EVEN IF, they think there is no higher power.  To Be Continued.Rumor has it they have all retained private CRIMINAL defense counsel. When team Dobyns deposes these folks, it aint gonna be pretty. Gleysteen didnt, (and based on his actual experience as a agent, COULDNT write his own statement. Counsel did it for him.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

#104 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

How is it that the media like Paul Giblin, David Codrea and Katie Pavlich can understand this and Congress can't? 

The aides for Chuck Grassley, Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz have been briefed on this for years now and yet the legislators sit on the sidelines like benchwarmers. They hold press conferences and brag to the public about their whistleblower protection laws and how much they care but when given a prime opportunity to get in the game and play they are content to just watch. 

DOJ you're gettin' your's but ATF's leadership is guilty too.  They know the full story.  Brandon, Turk, Gleysteen are the equivalent of a back up quarterbacks standing next to the head coach (DOJ) wearing a baseball cap and holding a clipboard not doing or saying a thing; just along for the ride and collecting a paycheck.  They agreed to this.  They supported it!  "Its out of my hands."  "Be patient."  "DOJ is running this now."  Pathetic and cowardly leadership at its finest.  You three are dirty and I ain't done with you by a damn longshot. You may be escaping responsibility and accountability for now but there is no way that's going to last.  Heaven forbid Congress interview me.

You guys better find a better way to break me than what you've done so far because this is full on war.  And it better be more than trying to frame me for an arson, someone willing to kill his family by fire, hiding and covering up the truth and trying to turn the tables on anyone who's called you out or supported me, sue me, harass my friends and attorney, crush my finances - been there done that.  I'm waiting for your next slander and libel attack.  You know where to find me 'cause I ain't going nowhere.

You guys are bullshit as leaders and all the awards and military medals can't hide that anymore.

"The first casualty of war is the truth." - Hiram Johnson, U.S. Senator - 1918

Read on:

Attached Files

#105 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

The TV show NCIS is on and it is bashing ATF's running of the Fast and Furious.  Classic.  Is this a rerun or was it another show that bashed F and F?

#106 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:05 PM

http://www.thetrutha...on-dobyns-case/

#107 Doctor

Doctor

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOver the horizon, beyond the sea...

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:28 AM

There was a time when ATF stood for something. Now ATF and DoJ by proxy will stand for anything. It's beyond shameful. My sincere appreciation to all who have tried to make a difference. Management is surely cowed, yet some of the rank and file continue to stand tall.  

#108 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

http://www.azcentral...nough/31690323/

This case is mired in Gov. Corruption. The picture im attaching is of the Newly appointed Judge with a high ranking DOJ attorney who was directly implicated in Judge Allerga belief that the court was defrauded and evidence withheld. So this Judge TAKES the case away from Allerga when he insists that Dobyns has a right to depose DOJ Attys. There is ample evidence that DOJ obstructed justice. Pray for my brother. Corruption prevails.

Attached Files

#109 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:48 AM

I heard that SA Chris Trainor retired as a result of all of this. if this is true, what a shame.  I am proud to say ATF does or did have some agents with the integrity and courage that was displayed by Trainor, Dobyns, Dodson, Cefalu, and few others.  The ATF legacy is not a good one in general.

#110 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

Jay needs to tap into these Presidential nominees and make them put their money where their mouth is, take his case under their wing and demand justice.

That's only if their not all in this together.

Where is our Congress on this issue?
Surely Senator Grassley shouldn't be the only individual speaking up on this.

http://blog.jaydobynsgroup.com/?p=887

This is Tom Brandons legacy.
He has proof of corruption within the agencys leadership and his beating Jay is more important than his personal integrity and the integrity of the agency. Bet this aint over yet.

#111 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

http://blog.jaydobynsgroup.com/?p=887

This is Tom Brandons legacy.
He has proof of corruption within the agencys leadership and his beating Jay is more important than his personal integrity and the integrity of the agency. Bet this aint over yet.

#112 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

Arizona Daily Star, January 22, 2015, Reporter Tim Steller:

"For people like me, who have sympathized with Dobyns but tried to reserve judgment about his case, the documents push us further into the retired agent’s camp. You can’t read the few filings that have been unsealed in the case without wondering why the Justice Department is going to such extremes and spending so much on what is, at base, a relatively minor contractual dispute that could have ended years ago."

http://tucson.com/news/local/column/steller-unsealed-dobyns-files-look-bad-for-doj/article_c880c43b-6f55-5201-b0b8-0ab6dd6cc964.html

#113 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:29 PM

The closing of the Special Master's inquiry into allegations of fraud upon the court committed by ATF and DOJ is nearing a close.  For the past six months my attorney and I have served in essence as special prosecutors on the courts behalf seeking information and investigation.  For the most part I have removed myself from public and private comment and social media.  There is really nothing much left for me to say.

Although my lawsuit will likely continue for several more years through DOJ's appeal of the courts rullings on this matter, this is a reminder to those that follow here what I have been up against starting in 2004, 11 years.  Seeking justice and accountability against ATF and DOJ is not for the weak of heart or knees and my recommendation to many has been, "let it go", "it is not worth the heartache and gut punches you will take when no one of authority has your back."  If you think Congress or the whistleblower laws or a 'champion in management' will protect you then the joke is on you, and me.  I am much too far down the road to ever turn back or quit.

Brandon, could have, and should have, inserted his influence and earned the praise he receives from his supporters.  He intentionally did not.  In fact he joined in the attack defending and protecting the bad conduct.

Paste this link into your browser for the hard and honest truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_1N26lExs&feature=youtu.be

And from closing arguments in the trial phase:

Attached File  Closing arguments in Dobyns v USA.jpg   214.86KB   4 downloads

#114 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:57 AM

Congress really needs to revisit this:
http://www.pogo.org/...-standards.html

#115 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:23 PM

http://www.azcentral...stery/30793361/

Think the fix is in at DOJ? The HOLDER supported, Obama appointed chief judge takes the case away from the trial Judge in the interest of Justice? Laughable

#116 Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Location...Land of the Free and Home of the Brave...

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:54 PM

It's probably more than just tens of thousands of dollars since this time the I.O.I.'s also have to shred theirs and order new ones.

Lone Wolf

#117 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:37 AM

Ok so see if I got this right. Not only did we piss away $600,000 on some hair brained Drone program. But now, we are changing the ATF uniforms aka BDUs from one color to another, after we just did that a year or so ago. Ok, well at least we are donating the BRAND NEW expensive old color BDUs to some needy Police Dept. right?

NOPE. Every field division has been ordered to destroy Tens of Thousands of dollars worth of perfectly serviceable BDUs.

Does ANYONE feel the need to report this to the OIG and or OSC. Waste, fraud and abuse? Wonder if the same company is now supplying our NEW BDUs. Who is driving this train?

#118 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

She was removed.  For good?  Who knows with this outfit?  ATF bosses are sent to purgatory for a short time, then get redeemed.

Denton was fired, I've been told.

Calling these people tyrants is insulting to tyrants.

#119 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:14 PM

Was Donna Read actually removed from the Walnut Creek Lab for good and what is the real reason?

I heard she is a tyrant and employees are terrified of her.

Was Donna Read's assistant Courtney Denton fired from the Walnut Creek Lab?

Does anybody know WHY Donna Read has been removed from her post at the Walnut Creek lab? Will Brandon now go back and review ALL the allegations of discrimination and reprisal from Lab employees? I think not

#120 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:41 AM

ADFO Michael Gleysteen purjured himself MULTIPLE times, under oath in my case against the Bureau. These transcripts were provided directly to Then Director Jones and DD Brandon. Their response?????????? Promote him. And what of OCDETF Coordinator Dennis Downs? Where is he these days?  They settled for a reason. The biggest legacy of the Brandon era is what they have done to Special Agent (Ret.) Jay Dobyns. They will have to answer to God someday.

#121 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:08 AM

Who was the SAC recently proposed for termination and then miraculously reinstated and transferred to a new field division? Brandon clearly intends to smooth over violations by bosses ONLY.

#122 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:36 AM

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.  George Orwell

Prayers go out to the families of the fallen Marines.  RIP and Semper Fi

#123 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

Does anybody know WHY Donna Read has been removed from her post at the Walnut Creek lab? Will Brandon now go back and review ALL the allegations of discrimination and reprisal from Lab employees? I think not

#124 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:30 AM

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.  George Orwell

#125 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:51 AM

Put Sweetow's alleged wrong doing aside for a moment, I think anyone who allegedly used his services should also be held accountable. As an "executive," they should have known that it was against DOJ policy to have secondary employment and as an ATF employee they had an obligation to report the alleged wrong doing.  If they did not know there were two potential violations, they have no business sitting in the position they are in.  Also was the OEG form filled out by Sweetow each year to report the alleged income?  Was it reported to the IRS?  If these disclosures were not properly reported, then it looks like a couple of 1001 violations on top of the alleged misuse of a government computer system.  What about all of the other bosses who run a business and don't report it on the above forms?  So did anyone who used his services pay in cash to avoid leaving a paper trail?  These are all basic questions that need to be asked.  Investigations 101.

#126 1desertrat

1desertrat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEverywhere there is sand.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

I think he is on rubber "rubber gun squad".

Anyone else think there is an ethics problem about hiring yourself out (for pay) to prepare SES packets and then sit on the panel that selects the packets.....just wondering?  Wonder how many current SES Execs in ATF used his service? 

I hope they pull the archives from the computer network and see how far back his accumulation of other employees private information goes.  I guarantee it goes back more than 10 years!! 

Will anything happen......OF COURSE NOT!!!  Besides, he knows where all the skeletons are buried. 

#127 Retired and loving it

Retired and loving it

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationDown South

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:23 PM

NFL Tackling Dummy?

#128 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:34 PM

I heard Sweetow allegedly was "perp-walked" out of HQ last Thursday.

Maybe there will be a job waiting for him at the NFL.

#129 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:50 AM

I guess that the ethics pocket guide, the extra ethics courses on line, and all of the briefings by attorneys were in vain.  Employees will continue to violate policy and the law because the leadership  has failed to hold people accountable.  Do as I say not as I do.

#130 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:48 AM

I guess that the ethics pocket guide, the extra ethics courses on line, and all of the briefings by attorneys were in vain.  Employees will continue to violate policy and the law because the leadership  has failed to hold people accountable.  Do as I say not as I do.

#131 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

From TheHill.com:
ATF official under investigation for possible data breach: reporthttp://thehill.com/p...a-breach-report
It even states his name.

He'll get a pass. All of B randons boys do. Consider the SAC who compromised a wiretap. Guess what? Still a SAC

#132 Fedupwrkr

Fedupwrkr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:45 PM

From TheHill.com:

ATF official under investigation for possible data breach: report

http://thehill.com/p...a-breach-report

It even states his name.

#133 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:43 AM

Not only should the bosses be required to carry these ethics booklets, they should be regularly quizzed on ethics.

#134 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

Vince:
For the benefits of others, yes, it was rhetorical.  I don't expect justice from this agency until most of the current SES's and their bootlickers coming up the ranks are gone.

Kharma is a bitch....I regularly write to my US Senator about the latest developments with ATF, generally around the fact that ATF is always looking to do some other agency's job -- and now, most recently, the NYPD.  I regularly get phone calls from his DC office, and I've been told on more than one occasion that the Senate is NOT happy with ATF.

I can easily wait until 2017.

ATF wasted more money on some nice Ethics "Pocket Guide Books"  Really?  

#135 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:06 AM

Vince:
For the benefits of others, yes, it was rhetorical.  I don't expect justice from this agency until most of the current SES's and their bootlickers coming up the ranks are gone.

Kharma is a bitch....I regularly write to my US Senator about the latest developments with ATF, generally around the fact that ATF is always looking to do some other agency's job -- and now, most recently, the NYPD.  I regularly get phone calls from his DC office, and I've been told on more than one occasion that the Senate is NOT happy with ATF.

I can easily wait until 2017.

#136 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:40 AM

The group supervisor who violated my rights under the Family Medical Leave Act and who claimed he was ignorant of the law should be held accountable.
The Acting ASAC who practically climbed over his desk in an attempt to assault me for standing up to his mocking behavior should be held accountable.
The two SAC's, the ASAC, the Group Supervisor who failed to follow ATF and DOJ policy on reasonable accommodation should be held accountable.

So when will the Acting Director do so?
Or is accountability only for the "little people" at ATF?

Thats a rhetorical question right? Brandon, Turk and Gleysteen have NEVER been held accountable, why would they hold their peers accountable. A SAC was recently fired for MAJOR OPSEC violation and was reinstated and transferred within a month. The GOOD news, is Congress is paying attention and so are the courts. Karma is a bitch.

#137 1desertrat

1desertrat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEverywhere there is sand.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:44 AM

Jay, you should know

#138 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:43 AM

The group supervisor who violated my rights under the Family Medical Leave Act and who claimed he was ignorant of the law should be held accountable.

The Acting ASAC who practically climbed over his desk in an attempt to assault me for standing up to his mocking behavior should be held accountable.

The two SAC's, the ASAC, the Group Supervisor who failed to follow ATF and DOJ policy on reasonable accommodation should be held accountable.

So when will the Acting Director do so?

Or is accountability only for the "little people" at ATF?

#139 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:51 PM

A status update.

http://blog.jaydobynsgroup.com/?p=861

For those following my war and expecting a conclusion on the government fraud allegations to be delivered today – stand by.

A thorough examination of the allegations of fraud and misconduct leveled against DOJ’s attorneys in their handling of my lawsuit remains ongoing.

To date, the process has been both extreme and complex. My arguments with DOJ over their production of relevant documents can mildly be described as heated. To get this right and to drill down for the whole truth is neither an easy nor quick undertaking. When facing DOJ you have to fight for every millimeter of progress, facts, evidence and truth. Those types of things are not the concern of DOJ or ATF. I have learned a valuable lesson in patience through all of this – one I badly needed.

The truth will survive to the end, even when the evidence gets hidden.

Today, trial Judge Francis Allegra issued an Order granting a time extension to Special Master Judge John Faciolla allowing him room to properly complete his inquiry:

“On February 23, 2015, the Chief Judge appointed John Michael Facciola as a special master in this case (Doc. 334). Later that day, this court issued an order (Doc. 335) describing the procedures that govern the special master’s appointment, and requiring the special master to provide the assigned judge with a report on or before May 29, 2015. Today, Special Master Facciola filed a request for an extension of that deadline due to complicated privilege issues that have arisen in the case. Pursuant to this court’s February 23, 2015 order (Doc. 335, paragraph 23), the special master’s deadline to file his report is hereby extended to July 17, 2015.”

I am continuing to trust the judicial process as I have since my fight with ATF and DOJ began in 2005 – ten years and running. My fight has now spanned the tenure of two Presidents (George W. Bush and Barack Obama) and five Attorney Generals (John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales, Michael Mukasey, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch). None have shown the integrity to deal with this in an honest or open manner. If it takes another ten years, ultimately, the truth will see sunlight. I hope I am around for it.

When this broke bad I asked God for help. I was expecting a “K Street” law firm to rescue me. Instead He sent me James Reed, a disability rights and construction law attorney. I could not have done any better in anyone else’s hands. God’s perfect plan is demonstrated in remarkable ways. We are the Odd Couple.

The below picture (2009) demonstrates how the truth-seeking process has aggressively aged Jimmy and I. We weren’t ‘all that’ to begin with but, those who know us or see us daily will attest to how our appearances have sharply declined. It also represents one of our many victories. ATF and DOJ sued me for my book (No Angel). They lost. I’m now uglier, wrinklier and fatter; Jim has less hair (that has not been an issue for me). We both have added physical ailments that come with long term exposure to stress, harassment and danger. I’m not looking for sympathy or concern. It is what it is. I’d do it all again. But, if anything should happen to either one of us, you will know where to start looking.

A development in current events makes this matter even more interesting.

Yesterday an indictment of former House Speaker/Congressman Dennis Hassert was announced. One of the charges filed against him stemmed from his lying to federal agents.

http://www.nbcnews.c...utation-n366396

“Hastert, 73, was charged with one count each of structuring currency transactions to evade currency transaction reports and making a false statement to the FBI.”

Even the stories headline can be compared to my situation: Indictment Taints Former Speaker Dennis Hastert’s ‘Clean as a Whistle’ Reputation

We want to believe our government, our Department of Justice, the leadership of our federal law enforcement agencies is ‘clean as a whistle’. They want you to believe it too. They are not.

When you lie to federal agents, when you cheat and create false documents and mischaracterize and cover up and deceive; the price to pay is heavy, regardless of who you are. Lady Justice is blind to titles, reputation, position or career.

Its called 18 U.S.C. § 1001 – or False Statements (but it goes further):

(a) . . . [W]hoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, [ 1 ] knowingly and willfully –

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; …shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years. The maximum fine under Section 1001 is at least $250,000 for individuals and $500,000 for corporations.

Ask Scooter Libby, Bernie Madoff, Jeffery Skilling, Martha Stuart or Rod Blagojevich if the statute is hallow or unenforceable.

For my adversaries who may read this, I am providing you the courtesy of posting this article. Take it to heart. It is entitled How to Avoid Going to Jail under 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 for Lying to Government Agents.

http://www.wisenberg...nt-Agents.shtml

Uh oh!

The Acting Director sent out a letter today to all agents about standards and accountability.  Deeds speak louder than words.  Making things right for everyone who has a legit pending case, complaint, or whatever will make believers out of employees when offenders are held accountable or issues are fixed.

#140 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:39 PM

A status update.

http://blog.jaydobynsgroup.com/?p=861

For those following my war and expecting a conclusion on the government fraud allegations to be delivered today – stand by.

A thorough examination of the allegations of fraud and misconduct leveled against DOJ’s attorneys in their handling of my lawsuit remains ongoing.

To date, the process has been both extreme and complex. My arguments with DOJ over their production of relevant documents can mildly be described as heated. To get this right and to drill down for the whole truth is neither an easy nor quick undertaking. When facing DOJ you have to fight for every millimeter of progress, facts, evidence and truth. Those types of things are not the concern of DOJ or ATF. I have learned a valuable lesson in patience through all of this – one I badly needed.

The truth will survive to the end, even when the evidence gets hidden.

Today, trial Judge Francis Allegra issued an Order granting a time extension to Special Master Judge John Faciolla allowing him room to properly complete his inquiry:

“On February 23, 2015, the Chief Judge appointed John Michael Facciola as a special master in this case (Doc. 334). Later that day, this court issued an order (Doc. 335) describing the procedures that govern the special master’s appointment, and requiring the special master to provide the assigned judge with a report on or before May 29, 2015. Today, Special Master Facciola filed a request for an extension of that deadline due to complicated privilege issues that have arisen in the case. Pursuant to this court’s February 23, 2015 order (Doc. 335, paragraph 23), the special master’s deadline to file his report is hereby extended to July 17, 2015.”

I am continuing to trust the judicial process as I have since my fight with ATF and DOJ began in 2005 – ten years and running. My fight has now spanned the tenure of two Presidents (George W. Bush and Barack Obama) and five Attorney Generals (John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales, Michael Mukasey, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch). None have shown the integrity to deal with this in an honest or open manner. If it takes another ten years, ultimately, the truth will see sunlight. I hope I am around for it.

When this broke bad I asked God for help. I was expecting a “K Street” law firm to rescue me. Instead He sent me James Reed, a disability rights and construction law attorney. I could not have done any better in anyone else’s hands. God’s perfect plan is demonstrated in remarkable ways. We are the Odd Couple.

The below picture (2009) demonstrates how the truth-seeking process has aggressively aged Jimmy and I. We weren’t ‘all that’ to begin with but, those who know us or see us daily will attest to how our appearances have sharply declined. It also represents one of our many victories. ATF and DOJ sued me for my book (No Angel). They lost. I’m now uglier, wrinklier and fatter; Jim has less hair (that has not been an issue for me). We both have added physical ailments that come with long term exposure to stress, harassment and danger. I’m not looking for sympathy or concern. It is what it is. I’d do it all again. But, if anything should happen to either one of us, you will know where to start looking.

A development in current events makes this matter even more interesting.

Yesterday an indictment of former House Speaker/Congressman Dennis Hassert was announced. One of the charges filed against him stemmed from his lying to federal agents.

http://www.nbcnews.c...utation-n366396

“Hastert, 73, was charged with one count each of structuring currency transactions to evade currency transaction reports and making a false statement to the FBI.”

Even the stories headline can be compared to my situation: Indictment Taints Former Speaker Dennis Hastert’s ‘Clean as a Whistle’ Reputation

We want to believe our government, our Department of Justice, the leadership of our federal law enforcement agencies is ‘clean as a whistle’. They want you to believe it too. They are not.

When you lie to federal agents, when you cheat and create false documents and mischaracterize and cover up and deceive; the price to pay is heavy, regardless of who you are. Lady Justice is blind to titles, reputation, position or career.

Its called 18 U.S.C. § 1001 – or False Statements (but it goes further):

(a) . . . [W]hoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, [ 1 ] knowingly and willfully –

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; …shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years. The maximum fine under Section 1001 is at least $250,000 for individuals and $500,000 for corporations.

Ask Scooter Libby, Bernie Madoff, Jeffery Skilling, Martha Stuart or Rod Blagojevich if the statute is hallow or unenforceable.

For my adversaries who may read this, I am providing you the courtesy of posting this article. Take it to heart. It is entitled How to Avoid Going to Jail under 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 for Lying to Government Agents.

http://www.wisenberg...nt-Agents.shtml

Uh oh!

Attached Files

#141 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

One of the biggest disappointments I have with former co-workers is that the older guys never shared the truth about their contemporaries who eventually are culpable in the ruin of ATF.

I was in DC the other day for Police Week and ran into a retired RAC.  As he put it, he worked for the "old ATF" and not the ATF that exists now.  Turns out, he used to supervise the previous supervisor of mine against whom I have several EEO complaints.  Yeah, I did learn a few years ago, before I retired [but long after my problems started with this boss], that back in the day, my supervisor earned the nickname "One Case."  Rumor had it that he actually produced a case as a street agent, but no one could figure out what was that case.

But my new buddy from the other day said to me how my supervisor, as a puke agent, bailed out on an undercover deal because he had to drive to mommy's [in another division, about 100 miles away] so that she could do his laundry and "powder his balls."

Now this is the same supervisor who knocked me on two PA's after I filed my original complaint [his excuse is that he was "ignorant of the law"].  He said that I didn't assist other agents on their cases.  He said I didn't produce any of my own cases and even went so far to call one of my cases, which I investigated, tracked down the perpetrator [who was on the run], and got a confession, as an "adopted case."

I wish I knew his background, vis-a-vis incompetence, inexperience, and general disregard for other agents' safety, when he started his shit with me.  I would have called him on his shit early, and maybe I wouldn't have been retaliated against, as bullies back down to anyone who stands up against them.  Or at least I could have used his negative history in my EEO in order to denigrate his character.

I know there are concerns about libel and slander, but the truth IS the best defense.

#142 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:03 PM

MOST significant is the recent decision by ACTING Director Brandon to Graduate Agents from the academy EVEN after #1 they had FAILED all firearms training to include remedial. #2 He didnt blink sending NON FRIENDS home without a job when they didnt qualify with their duty weapon. When confronted by virtually the ENTIRE academy staff, he advised hes going with his gut and then proceeded to challenge any of the instructors who couldnt live with knowingly violating this policy to put in for a transfer. More to follow on this matter. The arrogance of Tom Brandon to think that he has the authority to place agents lives in harms way to the point of directing falsification academy student records or ignoring ATF and DOJ policy. The liability he has brought upon EVERY ATF agent who is forced to use deadly force or work beside these agents in UNMEASUREABLE.

Does anyone know if B Todd Jones had a hand in the punishment of Tom Brady and the Pats?

#143 texan

texan

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

Sounds like a good deal collecting unemployment and retirement. With some of the stories my friend who used to work in the San Francisco Field Division told me, I'm glad i work for a small local agency in East Texas. He tried to convince me to apply for ATF, but I'm glad I stayed where I did. Not worth giving up a good local carreer to go to an agency that seems to have so many vindcitive people.

#144 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

USEFUL INFORMATION.

As there are many employees involved in record numbers of complaints and disputes, PAY ATTENTION.

Even if you retire as part of a negotiated settlement, you can still file for unemployment. I did and I was approved on the strength of the fact that my retirement was mandated by the Agency. ATF Challenge this decision and apprealed it. We had a telephonic hearing with the unemployment Referee. I prevailed and the State agreed that my separation wasnt completely voluntary.

Congrats to you on the unemployment issue.  You deserve it.  

#145 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

USEFUL INFORMATION.

As there are many employees involved in record numbers of complaints and disputes, PAY ATTENTION.

Even if you retire as part of a negotiated settlement, you can still file for unemployment. I did and I was approved on the strength of the fact that my retirement was mandated by the Agency. ATF Challenge this decision and apprealed it. We had a telephonic hearing with the unemployment Referee. I prevailed and the State agreed that my separation wasnt completely voluntary.

#146 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

Not that I expect anyone in HQ to ever get into a shooting, but considering the rumors that they tend to blow off range dates and have range officers sign off for them, imagine the clusterfuck if some SES does shoot someone, and word gets out that the SES really hasn't qualified in 4 years?

MOST significant is the recent decision by ACTING Director Brandon to Graduate Agents from the academy EVEN after #1 they had FAILED all firearms training to include remedial. #2 He didnt blink sending NON FRIENDS home without a job when they didnt qualify with their duty weapon. When confronted by virtually the ENTIRE academy staff, he advised hes going with his gut and then proceeded to challenge any of the instructors who couldnt live with knowingly violating this policy to put in for a transfer. More to follow on this matter. The arrogance of Tom Brandon to think that he has the authority to place agents lives in harms way to the point of directing falsification academy student records or ignoring ATF and DOJ policy. The liability he has brought upon EVERY ATF agent who is forced to use deadly force or work beside these agents in UNMEASUREABLE.

#147 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

Not that I expect anyone in HQ to ever get into a shooting, but considering the rumors that they tend to blow off range dates and have range officers sign off for them, imagine the clusterfuck if some SES does shoot someone, and word gets out that the SES really hasn't qualified in 4 years?

#148 GoodWorker

GoodWorker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

attachicon.gifdeath_of_the_justice_by_quadraro-d6sapo4.png http://blog.jaydobynsgroup.com/?p=819 The Death of Justice The schedule for the Special Master inquiry into alleged fraud by government attorneys during Dobyns v. USA has been set. In mid-May I will be in Washington, D.C., taking depositions of critical key witnesses. The time to expose more truths has grown close. During the trial on my case-in-chief, I won on the facts and evidence. DOJ and ATF’s legal counsel tried very hard to disprove the truth. But, truth-be-told (play on words) they won as well, having defeated my claims for millions of dollars in damages. I believed that I deserved a higher judgment, but I believed even more in the system and respected Judge Allegra’s award. I was at peace after my day in court. DOJ should have also respected the system and celebrated their financial victory. What they would have had to pay for what they did to me and my family was their equivalent of a single, lost french fry at the bottom at the bottom of a Happy Meal bag. The arrogance of Eric Holder’s DOJ and ATF could not accept that. Soon after the trial Opinion was published, the revelations of how low the governments lawyers had stooped trying for victory was exposed – which brings us to the hereand now. I intend to prove that DOJ’s attorneys were intentionally and willfully fraudulent in their conduct during the trial. DOJ will defend that conduct and work to convince us otherwise. Accountability is right around the corner. If I am successful, I will let it be known. If I fail, I will let that be known as well. When the details are ultimately made public it will turn your stomachs. They are not as good at cover-ups as they think they are. If you are a ‘bettin’ man’, lay your chips on Jay Dobyns and Jim Reed. We may not get to their money but we will get to the truth and that truth is priceless. The name of the header picture is titled: The Death of Justice

http://www.cnn.com/2...bates-training/

The Tulsa shooting and subsequent review of training records is a prime example of how important it is to keep your integrity because that person who may have been pencil whipped will come back to haunt you.  The Department of Justice is supposed to have the highest standard of ethics and integrity.  We are supposed to take ethics training multiple times this year.  What a joke.

#149 Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Retired Agent Jay Dobyns

Regular

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:07 AM

Attached File  death_of_the_justice_by_quadraro-d6sapo4.png   759.1KB   2 downloads http://blog.jaydobynsgroup.com/?p=819 The Death of Justice The schedule for the Special Master inquiry into alleged fraud by government attorneys during Dobyns v. USA has been set. In mid-May I will be in Washington, D.C., taking depositions of critical key witnesses. The time to expose more truths has grown close. During the trial on my case-in-chief, I won on the facts and evidence. DOJ and ATF’s legal counsel tried very hard to disprove the truth. But, truth-be-told (play on words) they won as well, having defeated my claims for millions of dollars in damages. I believed that I deserved a higher judgment, but I believed even more in the system and respected Judge Allegra’s award. I was at peace after my day in court. DOJ should have also respected the system and celebrated their financial victory. What they would have had to pay for what they did to me and my family was their equivalent of a single, lost french fry at the bottom at the bottom of a Happy Meal bag. The arrogance of Eric Holder’s DOJ and ATF could not accept that. Soon after the trial Opinion was published, the revelations of how low the governments lawyers had stooped trying for victory was exposed – which brings us to the hereand now. I intend to prove that DOJ’s attorneys were intentionally and willfully fraudulent in their conduct during the trial. DOJ will defend that conduct and work to convince us otherwise. Accountability is right around the corner. If I am successful, I will let it be known. If I fail, I will let that be known as well. When the details are ultimately made public it will turn your stomachs. They are not as good at cover-ups as they think they are. If you are a ‘bettin’ man’, lay your chips on Jay Dobyns and Jim Reed. We may not get to their money but we will get to the truth and that truth is priceless. The name of the header picture is titled: The Death of Justice

#150 VINCENT A CEFALU

VINCENT A CEFALU

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSAN FRANCISCO

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:22 AM

http://www.ticklethe...wer-complaints/ Every Director, Deputy Director, ADFO and DAD since the Melson regime were aware and in fact had undeniable proof of perjury and false statements by Gleysteen, Downs and Bort. I was idled for 4 years in an attempt to break me. Didnt work. None has been disciplined or demoted. This is clear cut Giglio material. In fact, some were promoted. This FBI agent lays it out well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users