Photo

Opened Eyes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_microscope_*

Guest_microscope_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:58 AM

CaptianWho. ATF is a ruderless ship. The disallusionment (if thats a word) has happened to all of us. Don't worry, the light is being shined on the cockroaches that call themselves ATF's leadership and they are running and hiding. ATF has agents simply doing the very best they can under false executives. They can no longer blame the field for our shortcomings. There own mismanagement is being exposed by this site and laying the blame on the field just don't fly anymore. Our leadership or lack thereof, has solidified ATF and the federal governments model for imcompetance, deception, and lying. Crenshaw is in Seatlle calling toy guns machineguns and then going on TV to show he doesn't have the experience to even operate the toy. Pelletiere is the annonomous source who told the media that ATF has "terrorism envy" and that our disputes with the FBI over jurisidiction were intenionally obstructionist. Guns are flowing like water in Mexico and ATF, for one example, has 20 agents in El Paso compared to the Border Patrols 2500. The 90 day flood of agents to the border was so mismanaged that we had agents spending their work hours at Blockbuster looking for entertainment because there was no guidance. INS is writing as many gun cases as ATF is, more in some places. An executive focus group decided that our new mission is to fight violent crime by investigating and enforcing the federal firearms, explosive and arson laws. Genius! We have not had a real Director for over 5 years. Everyone is an acting boss who works for an acting boss. Our AD's are stale kings who have sat in their self-feathered nests for too long establishing their personal empires with no regard for what it is we do. Confusion and lack of direction is an everyday way of life in headquarters. The sexcapades of our executives are being revealed on a daily basis. And, there's more to come on this topic that hasn't hit this site. There is no compassion or sympathy for their hypocrasy. The incestous nature of our managers conducting illict affiars with each other and their subordinates is but one example of their lack of ability to focus. Chief Counsels office is beings exposed for what they are and have been for years - CORRUPT! ATF's attorneys are die hard experts in retaliation and the proposed audit of their methods is forthcoming. The abuse of employees is being examined in the media. Employee disputes are at record highs and the lack of attention to them only fans the flames. The mismanagement of the agency is recieving Congressional oversight that is long past due. Our elected officials are becoming aware of the truth behind the lies. ATF can not provide accurate numbers on the very industries we regulate. Accountablity for statistics, property, and effectiveness are addressed with a shell game of finger pointing and "I don't know" answers. That just isn't enough. CaptainWho, keep the faith. We are winning in cleaning this place up. The people who post here are absolutely not the malcontent, disgruntled agents that the executives had tried to label them as. They are employees who have a vested interest in ATF and love what we once stood for. Change is coming. Acountablity is coming. Consequence for mismanagement is coming. ATF will be returned to where it needs to be for us to be affective as an agency and to restore that love and excitement most of us once had until these incompetents took over. ATF will survive and be a much better place to work and become much more affective in the days to come. Just keep posting up on the misdeeds of those in charge because so many people are watching now that they have no excuses left. We must hold our leaders accountable, to task and make sure their failures are known. There is one and only one solution. If ATF can't arrive at that on our own then Congress will tell us what it is. Clean the old bad business off the shelves. Clean the old obstructionists out. Let some new blood have a chance. Restore some dignity to this place. We will survive, not becuase of our present leadershipt but rather in spite of them.

#2 CaptainWho

CaptainWho

FNG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

Since I started with the ATF I kept my head down and did my job, I was a good employee, so I thought. Recently that all changed and my eyes have been opened to the problems of the agency. I'm very grateful I came upon this website which is already helping me deal with my situation. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users