2009untouchable's Content

There have been 11 items by 2009untouchable (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6022 ATF Unlawfully Fires Whistleblower Vincent Cefalu.

Posted by 2009untouchable on 18 February 2014 - 01:51 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

2009untouchable,

When I read your recent posts on this website, I thought of the word "oxymoron".

You remind me of a quote by Groucho Marx: " I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER. "

On one hand you state that annual performance evaluations are a joke. It appears that you are not getting the love and appreciation you desire from your field division. Do you believe that everyone that gets a good PE is not really doing a good job?

On the other hand you complain that the media doesn't cover the good work that the agents are doing. It seems that you want the spotlight.

As an American taxpayer, I want federal law enforcement agencies to uphold the Constitution and to serve and protect the citizens.

As an ATF employee, I sought a strategic approach to my job, to reduce and strive to prevent crime. If ATF has problems, I say air them so we can fix them. It is inherent that if you do an important job, such as law enforcement, you will get media press when things go wrong. If you do an excellent job, you almost become invisible. For example: You never knew how important your electricity was until an ice storm caused the power to go out for days.

I worked over 15 years for ATF, and it did not take me long to realize that in order to have a career in law enforcement that you have to do a good job because you want to do a good job. Whenever I saw a problem at ATF it was related to people dedicated to management personnel, instead of dedicated to the job. Many people, including Vincent Cefalu, have posted on CUATF because they want an honest examination of what seems to be a systemic problem troubling ATF.

When I read your post I thought of the word: stupid. If I was a glory hound, I would post my real name. My division treats me just fine- cause I work hard. You sound disgruntled. You wanna talk about it?

#6020 ATF Unlawfully Fires Whistleblower Vincent Cefalu.

Posted by 2009untouchable on 18 February 2014 - 10:39 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

How it comes across is far less important than how it IS. 22 yrs of EFS or outstanding evaluations. AFTER COUNTLESS TRIES TO RESOLVES OUR ISSUES IN HOUSE AND PROFESSIONALLY i FINALLY RELIED ON THE SYSTEM "THEY" CREATED. WITHIN TWO DAYS I WAS TRANSFERRED. I WAS OUT ON JOB RELATED INJURY LEAVE FROM 3 DAYS AFTER MY "OUTSTANDING" MID YR EVALUATION FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS. I THEN RECEIVED MY "FIRST AND ONLY" UNSUCCESSFUL EVALUATION EVER. I WILL GLADLY DISCUSS ANY PART OF THIS ANY TIME, BUT LEARN THE FACTS AND KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS WHETHER IT APPEARS THIS WAY OR THAT WAY TO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE UNTIL SUCH A TIME YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF.

If you are basing your productivity according to an annual evaluation, then no one can help you. Those evals are a joke.

Just curious, but do you have a disinterested boardof commissioners to appoint people to the "ATF Hall of Fame" because it lost all credibility when it has your name and Issa.

#6019 Is it any wonder that a large segment of patriotic, law-abiding American citi...

Posted by 2009untouchable on 18 February 2014 - 10:10 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

No, 2009 is unrelated to my ATF employment. I've worked many storefronts, both as a UC and as a case agent. I've also worked in 3 Field Divisions. Unless you worked directly in the Milwaukee storefront, then I guarantee I have more information than you.

This site is filled with people who couldn't hack it as an ATF agent (Jay Dobyns not included) that love to bitch about stuff, when fact of the matter is they were poor Agents. And don't give me the "I had good evaluations" excuse. Everyone knows those reviews are a freaking joke. If you base your productivity on a review, you're an even bigger idiot than you appear.

You posted anonymously on here, so let's hear your name, hotshot. Go so some nics cases. Slug

#6015 Is it any wonder that a large segment of patriotic, law-abiding American citi...

Posted by 2009untouchable on 16 February 2014 - 11:18 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

When I mention how the hardworking agents are bad mouthed- I was speaking of the press. Not other agents or ATF.

The reason the Milwaukee storefront went sour is mainly because of a disgruntled landlord. Granted there were things that could have been done better, but that is true with EVERY case. Someone broke into the store and stole counterfeit merchandise? How is that the atorefront's fault?

The press argues that the government paid too much money for guns, but if the UC's let the guns walk out the door, then they would have been hammered for that. It's a no-win situation. The press also argues that crime was being introduced into the neighborhood. Look at the crime statistics- crime was already there.

#6014 ATF Unlawfully Fires Whistleblower Vincent Cefalu.

Posted by 2009untouchable on 16 February 2014 - 10:03 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

I didn't post it because I just posted the first 2 links I found that entitled you a F/F WB.

I may be wrong, but it comes across as you got jammed up on something unrelated and jumped in the FF train hoping to gain some protection. Why else would you speak out on it when you aren't even in the same division? Or do you just like to pour fuel on the fire?

#6011 ATF Unlawfully Fires Whistleblower Vincent Cefalu.

Posted by 2009untouchable on 16 February 2014 - 08:58 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

http://www.foxnews.c...ts-played-role/

http://www.examiner....ious-gunwalking

#6007 ATF Unlawfully Fires Whistleblower Vincent Cefalu.

Posted by 2009untouchable on 16 February 2014 - 03:45 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

How does an Agent assigned to the San Fran Div become a "whistle blower" in a case in the Phx Field Div? How was he involved? Sounds like he was in hot wafer to begin with and "blew the whistle" to become protected. Probably because he's busy recording himself eating Taco Bell for the news.

#6006 Rumor

Posted by 2009untouchable on 16 February 2014 - 12:32 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

I'm not a mole. You are paranoid. Get over yourself

#6004 Rumor

Posted by 2009untouchable on 15 February 2014 - 02:03 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

A mole?  You seriously watch too much TV.  This isn't "24" and you're not Jack Bauer

#6001 Rumor

Posted by 2009untouchable on 14 February 2014 - 05:27 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

how about you just the info?

#6000 Is it any wonder that a large segment of patriotic, law-abiding American citi...

Posted by 2009untouchable on 14 February 2014 - 05:23 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

It's frustrating when you have hard-working case agents and UCs that bust their ass doing GREAT cases and they go unnoticed by the press.  For every "Milwaukee" storefront (I'm not even convinced IT was a failure), you have a dozen that run smooth, with no issues, and are a complete success.  But we never hear about those.  The press only publicizes how ATF is a failure and we "have no business using these methods", and ATF just rolls over with its tail between its legs and takes it.  Grow some NUTS and respond with our accomplishments and success stories.  That is why morale sucks right now.  ATF will have a knee-jerk reaction and shuts down all operations when a story comes out like this because mgmt. is scared of bad press.  It's embarrassing.  Grow a sack already