VINCENT A CEFALU's Content

There have been 12 items by VINCENT A CEFALU (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7024 Best places to work in the Gov.

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 08 February 2019 - 09:50 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Nuff said.

Dobyns v. USA
I lost.
I promised to report with transparency the verdict of my case before the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. The Federal Circuit has nationwide jurisdiction and is one step below the Supreme Court. I appeared in December of last year.
A three-judge panel overturned my winning trial verdict from 2013/14.
I did my very best, fought as hard as I could for as long as I could but, I did not succeed.
Beginning in 2004 through 2007 me and my family received a series of death and violence threats. Three international crime syndicates were involved. ATF ignored them and then intentionally unmasked the documents used to conceal the location of my home.
In 2008 my house was burned to the ground by arsonists. Investigators characterized the crime as a failed assassination attempt.
The hatred for me was as intense from my supervisors as it was from the criminals. ATF doubled-down and formed a task force attempting to frame me as the arsonist.
In 2013 I won a retaliation trial based on facts, evidence and witness testimony.
Today I lost to DoJ’s appeal on a legal technicality.
With the appellate court’s ruling what happened to me is approved, permitted and now sanctioned as acceptable.
Yes, I was fighting for myself and my family but I believed I was fighting for something bigger than just us. I believed I was fighting to secure fair and honest treatment of all lawmen from the agencies we serve.
To all those who supported me, I am sorry. I have let you down. I failed. It was not without a fight.
I am crushed and humiliated that they got away with this but,
…I AM GRATEFUL.
GRATEFUL I was the target of the threats and not someone else. My family is tough as nails.
GRATEFUL I was the one to experience the corruption. I was built to resist it.
GRATEFUL for my family - Gwen, Dale and Jackie. They were the true victims and model representatives for all our families.
Many I believed to be friends turned from me, but I am GRATEFUL for the new ones that I found, or who found me. Thank you. Your encouragement served as constant inspiration to see this through to the end. We didn’t go down without a fight.
GRATEFUL for my attorney. Jim Reed is the epitome of fearlessness.
GRATEFUL for Chris Trainor, ATFs internal investigator. He dug out the truth and refused to be intimidated.
GRATEFUL for the witnesses who had the courage to testify with honesty and at great risk to their careers. They didn’t blink.
GRATEFUL for my problems. Many, many, many have it so much worse.
GRATEFUL to God. Not a day went by where I didn’t ask for strength or guidance. Not a day went by when it wasn’t delivered.

#7021 Best places to work in the Gov.

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 18 December 2018 - 04:31 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

I remember when ATF was consistently in the too 20 places to work 2018, number 147. What happened? Rhetorical question.

#7018 Director Brandon dodges as always

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 17 May 2018 - 12:43 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Today ATF held an all hands townhall meeting. When Brandon was confronted about ATFs historical culture of retaliation and reprisal, he quickly answered that "I promoted the F and F whistleblowers". Yeah Brandon, they were sitting at a table laying out the Execs before Congress. You had no choice. Your guys did however destroy Darren Gil and fucked with Dodson for years. The days of chief counsel running our agency need to end. You need to leave. You are failed leadership. Turk and Gleysteen got run off for lack of integrity. Your turn.

#7017 Director Brandon dodges as always

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 17 May 2018 - 12:43 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Today ATF held an all hands townhall meeting. When Brandon was confronted about ATFs historical culture of retaliation and reprisal, he quickly answered that "I promoted the F and F whistleblowers". Yeah Brandon, they were sitting at a table laying out the Execs before Congress. You had no choice. Your guys did however destroy Darren Gil and fucked with Dodson for years. The days of chief counsel running our agency need to end. You need to leave. You are failed leadership. Turk and Gleysteen got run off for lack of integrity. Your turn.

#7011 Unsuitable for Employment.

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 26 March 2018 - 04:36 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Do SES bosses have to repay relocation expenses if they are PCSd and don't serve out the year?

#7008 Oversight

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 15 February 2018 - 12:27 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

I spoke with this reporter who has been approached by several ATF agents. ATF has stonewalled his agency's FOIAs and they were forced to sue ATF. Initial story was about sexual harassment in ATF. After he spoke to people he's seriously questioning the abuses and retaliation so endemic in ATF. He is also looking at the way they shield managers from accountability.

I'm dogged reporter looking for any issues of mismanagement, waste, fraud, abuse or illegal activity that needs to be exposed. alaincstephens@gmail.com

#7007 Grapevine

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 14 February 2018 - 11:49 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Finally folks, all good things must come to an end. I am retired now which means this ain't my circus, not my monkeys. I hope we collectively effected change. Anyone who is interested in taking the reins, can email me at Vcefalu@aol.com. It's been real.

#7006 Grapevine

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 14 February 2018 - 11:46 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Brandon and Turk should be called to the hill and asked Two questions.

Why did they allow Gleysteen and the ATF Attorneys keep their jobs for misconduct CONFIRMED by Judge Allegra. They continue to appeal the judgement at tax payer expense. DOH attorneys have the appeal but Brandon with ONE phone call could show some honor.

Second question is how did you allow allow all the F and F players go unaccountable. Especially Newell.

#7005 Grapevine

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 14 February 2018 - 11:40 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Ron Turk doing unethical shit. Say it ain't so. Anybody got the scoop on one of the Execs getting bounced out of US for banging a subordinate in the building twice?

#7004 Grapevine

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 14 February 2018 - 11:36 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Well, this explains some things...

Exclusive: Gun lobbyist helped write ATF official's proposal to deregulate
https://www.cnn.com/...invs/index.html

#7003 Grapevine

Posted by VINCENT A CEFALU on 14 February 2018 - 11:36 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

#7002 Grapevine