Jay A. Dobyns's Content

There have been 20 items by Jay A. Dobyns (Search limited from 04-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5545 ATF Unlawfully Fires Whistleblower Vincent Cefalu.

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 11 October 2012 - 10:51 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Lots of really bad-will here by ATF. If you don't know Vince you will soon understand that this is not the end, it is just the beginning. He will soon blow the top off of the perjerous testimony and ATF cover up that was used to support ATF's termination decision against him. It is going to be very embarassing for ATF. They don't know what they don't know, but, not for long. Stay tuned, its coming.

Look at how the Atlanta SAC was protected and allowed to retire as an ATF "trailblazer" after lying to federal investigators twice. She was taken care of in the face of felonies. There are lots more examples like that. Lack of Candor appears to be more actionable than outright perjury in ATF's eyes.

Look at ATF holding off discipline for the F&F crew "until the OIG report is released". Now what? Why not give them the "Vince treatment"? Take their badge and gun, all ATF equipment and put them on extended home leave until the final-final internal decisions are made on their conduct? If they can do it to Vince then why not the others? People who contributed to the murders of federal agents and Mexican citizens show up to work everyday but Vin, facing an ATF-built allegation of lack of candor gets fired?

Anyone out there with logic, reason and common sense can see what is going on here.

Think ATF would never try to frame an employee for a crime with zero evidence? Think again. They tried to put me in prison as an arsonist. They can and will play their games below the level of unbelievable corruption. Hey ATF, I still didn't do it.

#5494 ATF Retaliation once again

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 09 September 2012 - 12:27 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

News Flash. Chief Counsels Office is corrupt. Hundreds of examples, if not thousands, of some the most dirty unethical legal play ever. They conduct government business just like the worst defense attoneys, worse actually because they hide behind the smoke screen that they are righteous and serve justice. Its all coming out and they can't contain it anymore. Lots of huge problems here and hiding them and waiting for them to go away isn't going to work this time.

#5485 Grapevine

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 02 September 2012 - 10:05 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Vin we have had this conversation but for others who hold hope that mediation will bring you some satisfaction my advise is to steel your heart for disappointment. The first time I tried it Loos told me that as far as I was concerned "I am ATF", that she alone would decide my fate and during the mediation that I better not piss her off. This is no joke. Dewey Webb sat there as the agency rep and barely paid attention spending most of the time on his blackberry. The second mediation the message was sent from Melson and Hoover through Carter, Bouman and Bacon that I could resign or be terminated. That is no joke either. The whole time Carter, Bouman and Bacon were in the adjoining room laughing and yucking it up making sure they were loud enough for us to hear. My wife was with me and when she heard them haveing such a great time and celebrating their droping the bomb on us she just broke down and cried. Best part; leading up to the mediation Bouman kept reassuring my attorney that ATF would arrive and negotiate in good faith. ATF then they stuck me with a $9K mediation bill and told me too bad, so sad. Best part, part II; I learned during depositions that no one who attended the mediation had even been granted settlement authority. Beware. If you get your hopes up for them to treat you right you'll be burned. Guard your heart, your head and your hopes. Maybe Jones and Brandon will handle it differently. We can only hope.

As matter of protocol within the Northern Judicial District of California, AND at the insistence of the U.S. District Court Judge presiding over my civil suit against Eric Holder/ATF et al. we will be attending formal mediation in San Francisco, Ca. On September 28th. We ALL know exactly what this means. There is always of course the tried and true Jay Dobyns version of ATF mediation, "QUIT or be FIRED". We will see. These proceedings are confidential so I will NOT be able to inform the field, but you are really really smart people. It IS however VERY telling that the assigned Assistant United States Attorney insisted that he be allowed to depose me AGAIN, for the 3rd time, one week prior to the mediation but is clearly stonewalling my deposition of Mc Mahon prior to the same mediation. Do not try to apply logic or integrity to this information, ( Our CURRENT leadership does not measure our successes by ethics OR integrity) just take these facts and do with them as you choose.Semper Fidelis, Vince

#5473 DOJ Office of the Inspector General: Report re: Operation "Fast & Fur...

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 27 August 2012 - 09:35 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Quote from the CBS / Atkisson article posted below by Zorro describing ATF "leadership" in a nutshell - always someone elses fault, always someone else to blame, never accept responsibility:

"Since the controversy was first exposed, a divide has developed between the ATF staff in Phoenix who oversaw and implemented Fast and Furious; and their supervisors at ATF headquarters and the Justice Department. The Phoenix officials say higher-ups approved of the case. But the higher-ups say it was all the brainchild of rogue ATF officials in Phoenix."

#5463 William McMahon, A Top ATF Manager Responsible for "Operation Fast &...

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 23 August 2012 - 10:13 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Lets not beat around the bush.

Those guilty in Fast and Furious are being provided accomodation to leave ATF with a comfortable exit stratagy on thier own terms by our current leadership. It is that easy to understand. Promised accountablity? No. Promised discipline? No. Obama and Holder publicly guaranteed it. Isn't happening. ATF's leadership is making fools of the the President and the AG.

No one needs the OIG report to know who did what. ATF could have taken action against these guys a long time ago but the current leadership is harboring them to retirement. We all see it and we all know it and we are being insulted that they don't think we get what is going on.

Can anyone, anywhere even imagine an agent being given this favor? It would never, ever, ever, never happen. How many agents are currently facing termination and discipline for events not even in the same stratosphere as this?

How much more of this does Jones think that America can stomach? Things aren't getting better they are getting worse. And yes, Jones and crew own this. They can't blame this one on Melson or Hoover. This one wasn't inherited. Someone(s) above the DAD level sanctioned this and furthered it. Maybe ATF can get executive privlige and not turn over the documents and answers demanded by Issa and Grassley in their letter to Jones on this.

At ATF it is much better to be a wrong executive than it is to be a right agent. And people in ATF still want to serve as appologists and tell us that we don't understand the "big picture" and that justice is coming. They are pissing down our backs and telling us its raining. At this point how many ways and times is it even possible to again say "unbelievable"?

I'll now stand down and wait for my days off (again) for posting this message.

Fox feature this morning:
http://video.foxnews...-double-dipping

Tagging on to the points made by Davislowrider:
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/23/fast-and-furious-bill-mcmahons-long-vacation/

"McMahon has been on paid leave for the past five months. But don’t worry, he hasn’t been idle. In fact, he’s got a full time private sector executive position, working for one of those eeevil financial institutions the Obama Administration is always claiming they want to crack down on.

That’s right: you, the taxpaying sucker, are forking over McMahon’s government salary while he’s simultaneously raking in big bucks as “Executive Director of the Global Security and Investigations Group” at JP Morgan in the Phillipines. That way, he’ll be able to collect his plush government retirement benefits, even as he gets a half-year head start on his post-Fast and Furious private sector career.

In a completely unrelated coincidence, JP Morgan just happens to be the credit card provider for the ATF. And they’re big-time Obama donors."

Congressional letter to Jones:
“Our most recent joint staff report on Operation Fast and Furious, released on July 31, 2012, scrutinized the role McMahon played in the operation,” says the letter from Issa and Grassley. “We detailed his failure to supervise the activities of the Phoenix Field Division during Fast and Furious, his admitted failure to read important documents he was responsible for authorizing, and his false testimony regarding his role in authorizing applications for wiretaps in the case. Despite these failings, ATF not only continues to keep him on its payroll, but also has authorized him to take several months of annual leave while earning a six-figure salary from ATF and an even larger salary at the same time working in the private sector.”

#5451 Todd and Tom continue to rule the agency through fear

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 22 August 2012 - 09:37 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Below is my email to ATF, Congress and the OIG supplementing a report on government corruption at ATF.

I have personalized this situation but it applies to every ATF employee. Read the Washington Post story link. This is what we are up against when trying to find fairness at ATF. We get lied to, manipulated and leveraged by the same people who sanction favors to likes of Bill McMahon, an ATF "leader" who has blood on his hands from Fast and Furious.

We will always lose and they will always win - if we let them.

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:23 AM
To: 'Castor, Stephen'; Donovan, Robert (Judiciary-Rep); 'Foster, Jason (Judiciary-Rep)'; 'Jason Chaffetz'; 'Whistleblower (Judiciary-Rep)'; 'HOTLINE, OIG (OIG)'
Cc: 'henry.lescault'; 'julie.torres'; 'Atteberry, Thomas G.'; 'Canino, Carlos A.'; 'Thomas.E.Brandon'; 'Joseph.J.Allen'
; 'Ronald.B.Turk';
Subject: RE: Reporting Government Corruption - August 22, 2012

Sirs and OIG Staff,

Please see my below message to ATF reporting corruption.

Also be aware that while Mr. McMahon has been double-employed at ATF and J.P. Morgan that J.P. Morgan holds the government credit card contracts that ATF uses.

ATF and DOJ are suing me civilly, a government employee, and doing so while withholding the documents that defeat their counterclaim against me.

In addition to public corruption their conduct is also a perversion of our justice system.

Much like the conspiratorial withholding of documents that you have experienced in your investigation of Fast and Furious, ATF and DOJ are knowingly, willingly and intentionally withholding documents from me that would defeat their counterclaim lawsuit against me and strategically doing so on the eve a decision before a Federal Judge on motions on the matter. They are intentionally denying me due process and fairness by withholding evidence in violation of the discovery and disclosure rules of our justice system. Make no mistake. This is not an accident or oversight. It is intentional and malicious and done so against every fiber of our legal system.

Respectfully,

Jay Dobyns

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:52 AM
To: 'julie.torres'; 'henry.lescault'
Cc: 'Atteberry, Thomas G.'; 'Canino, Carlos A.'; 'Thomas.E.Brandon' 'Joseph.J.Allen'; 'Ronald.B.Turk';
Subject: Reporting Government Corruption - August 22, 2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/atf-official-also-holding-private-sector-job-congress-members-say/2012/08/21/48b92726-ebd7-11e1-a80b-9f898562d010_story.html

ATF official also holding private-sector job, Congress members say

Wait a minute.

ATF and DOJ are suing me for over a half million dollars for an alleged violation of ATF’s media policy and alleged violations of my outside employment agreement while at the same time sanctioning McMahon to work full time outside of ATF? The charges against me a fabricated, embellished are nothing more than a retaliatory prosecution, and McMahon gets greased? Bill McMahon? Are you serious? This is a double standard demonstration of the current ATF administration and blows up every single ChangeCast “pep talk” that we have been presented.

This is fraud, waste and abuse, public corruption, etc., etc., etc. and ATF is sanctioning it to the highest levels of the agency while doing everything within their power to wreck me financially? I don’t think so.

ATF and DOJ think they can pull this off behind everyone’s back, sue me, and then intentionally withhold from me the documents in ATF’s possession that would defeat the lawsuit against me? This is government corruption! This is disgusting! And, while telling me their hands are tied on my matters while they take care of the very guy in the chain-of-command that allowed Fast and Furious to take place and then lied to Congress about it? Ain’t happening while I sit here and get my head beat in every day. No way, no how do I take this one.

Who approved his double-dip employment while he pulls SES pay? It absolutely goes above the DAD level.

Who is validating his timesheets? Whoever is signing his timesheets is knowingly falsifying government documents.

I ain’t going away on this one. Trust me on this. I am going to pursue this one with everything I have. ATF doesn’t get to prosecute me while they try to sneak favors to McMahon behind everyone’s back. I demand some answers and I’m not waiting. You better get back to me quick and I don’t want to hear about the “process”. The “process” is a joke. Stall me on this one more day. Deny me one more day the documents and evidence that ATF is withholding from and see what happens.

And, in adherence with ChangeCast #8, I consider this message to be my reporting this corruption to ATF internally.

#5449 Todd and Tom continue to rule the agency through fear

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 21 August 2012 - 11:15 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

I thought the readers might be entertained by this email exchange. This is all pre-Fast and Furious.

After the arson of my house I reported to ATF Internal Affairs (Crenshaw) all the allegations that now, 4 years later, ATF themselves have proven to be true - criminal conduct, malfeasance, retaliation, cover-up, obstruction of justice, attempting to frame me, etc. All of the allegations are now known as accurate and proven to ATF's current administration.

ATF's Assistant Director of Internal Affairs Crenshaw ignored the allegations and circled the wagons for Newell and Gillett. Deputy Director Carter and Assistant Director Billy Hoover went along for the ride permitting all of them to administer the gunrunning operations.

Carter: "Sounds to me like he is trying to get us to do his investigation for his lawsuit." No, I was trying to get you to investigate the corruption of your subordinates.

Interestingly enough, this complaint also was sent to the ATF Ombudsman, Marianne Kettles, who did not respond to me but did forward the complaint to ATF’s Chief Counsel office.

Crenshaw gets ultimately removed as the AD (not for this, something else), sent back to Seattle as the SAC, gets terminated from that job and then immediately re-instated where he sits with full SES pay and benefits today.

ChangeCast #8 threatens discipline on employees who don’t pursue disputes internally.

“Jay, why do you air ATF’s dirty laundry in public?”

Well, internally you get nothing but cover-up and conspiracy to attack the complainant. Just ask Scot Thomasson on how they go about that (his quote with words to affect that he intends to dig up dirt on whistleblowers to f**k them). ATF today knows exactly what time it is on all of this, but nothing is done.

ATF is an “insane circus”.

To: Crenshaw, Kelvin N.
Sent: Mon Dec 29 03:34:44 2008
Subject: Request for Internal Investigation

Mr. Crenshaw,

This email message serves to request an official internal investigation and review of ATF’s response to, investigation of and ensuing suspect allegations related to the arson fire and attempted murder at my home occurring on August 10, 2008.

I allege to you that ATF conducted a corrupt response to these crimes. I allege that ATF managers knowingly and intentionally violated Federal law; ATF policy; ATF procedure; and, their professional ethics. I allege that ATF managers are guilty of a dereliction and malfeasance of their duties. I allege that ATF managers knowingly and willfully engaged in Fraud, Waste and Abuse and Abuse of Authority related to this matter. I allege that ATF managers acted in a retaliatory manner.

(Precise detail of the allegations was provided in the subsequent pages of the complaint.)

To: Carter, Ronnie A.; Hoover, William .].
C:c: Massey, Kenneth
Sent: Mon Dec 29 05:12:40 2008
Subject: Fw: Request for Internal Investigation

PIs see below, I don’t have the history relating to Jay Dobyns’ below allegations. It seems to me we’ve been down this road, but am providing the below info for your digestion. Once we return, I would like to get with you both and maybe the person dealing the Dobyns issue from counsel and converse with you about this, if warranted. What I don’t want to do is address this again, particularly if it has already been addressed.

Kelvin N. Crenshaw
Assistant Director
OPRSO

To: Crenshaw, Kelvin N.; Hoover, William J.
C:c: Massey, Kenneth
Sent: Mon Dec 29 07:42:10 2008
Subject: Re: Request for Internal Investigation

Sounds to me like he is trying to get us to do his investigation for his lawsuit.

To: Carter, Ronnie A.
Sent: Mon Dec 29 11:21:06 2008
Subject: Re: Request for Internal Investigation

I thought the same thing.

Kelvin N. Crenshaw
Assistant Director
OPRSO

#5448 The Passing of A Legend

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 20 August 2012 - 09:24 PM in Archived Posts

He was a fan and friend to every good ATF agent.

#5442 ATF's EEO Tricks

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 19 August 2012 - 02:03 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

That is tremendous! Yes, they will lie, cheat and steal (and lie for each other) to win. You have seen it and experienced it. Most who have not gone through it cannot believe how low they are willing to sink to win or mitigate a complaint they know they are dirty on. Truth and justice has absolutely nothing to do with. I don't know who you are, Latina, but I am proud of you that you stood up the bully, looked him in the eye, socked him in the mouth and stole is lunch money.

The ones they are truly fearful of are the ones who refuse to be intimidated. When you are willing to fight and have the truth on your side, you are dangerous. They trample the rest of the sheep.

Stand up for yourselves and each other.

If they will so willingly lie and cover up about Brian Terry, they will do it to you. If they will do it to you, they will do it to your partner. If they will do it to your partner, they will do it to someone in your group or task force. They will do it about your family, friends and peers.

Until they start showing even a modest level of righteousness, we are all we got.

PS: Don't get sucked into the mediation game. If you participate (sometimes you have to under an order from the court) know that there is no such thing as "good faith" with ATF. Been there and done that twice and each time, it was a complete and utter joke of an experience. Total waste of time and nothing more than ATF's free shot at intimidation. They punch the mediation ticket just to be able to tell the judge they tried to resolve the dispute but the reality is, they have no intention to mediate or play fair. They don't know how to do that.

I just recently won my EEO case against some of the worst managers ATF has ever hired. They lied and stuck together in their joint efforts to win their case. However, they underestimated an educated Latina!

• I documented everything!
  • I carried a journal with me at all times.
  • I recorded conversations and meetings.
  • I printed my emails.
  • I collected my own statements.
  • I had my recordings transcribed.
  • I was calm, cool and collected.
  • I stayed professional.
  • I hired an attorney.
  • I did my research and never let management get away with anything.
They are not "God" and mean nothing...nothing but a joke! If you are involved in an EEO battle, do all the above and then hire an attorney. They will shake in their panties. Take charge of your situation, don't let it take charge of you. If you must quit, then quit.

#5417 Eric Holder

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 13 August 2012 - 03:19 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

With todays Civil lawsuit against Eric Holder I thought this would be a most appropriate tribute to Brian Terry and his family. The words almost speak directly to the situation and events. RIP Brian and may God comfort your family and friends.

End of the Innocence

Remember when the days were long
And rolled beneath a deep blue sky
Didn't have a care in the world
With mommy and daddy standin' by
But "happily ever after" fails
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers dwell on small details
Since daddy had to fly

But I know a place where we can go
That's still untouched by men
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
You can lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence

O' beautiful, for spacious skies
But now those skies are threatening
They're beating plowshares into swords
For this tired old man that we elected king
Armchair warriors often fail
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers clean up all details
Since daddy had to lie

But I know a place where we can go
And wash away this sin
We'll sit and watch the clouds toll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair spill all around me
But this is the end

Who knows how long this will last
Now we've come so far, so fast
But, somewhere back there in the dust
That same small town in each of us
I need to remember this
So baby give me just one kiss
And let me take a long last look
Before we say goodbye

Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
But this is the end

#5333 Grapevine

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 30 July 2012 - 04:11 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

I don't need to figure out or determine where I stand. My track record speaks for itself. You figure it out. Here I am in the open and taking a beating for not doing what you claim "everyone" does. Thanks for the comments and observations. Do you have anything of substance to add or did you just pop up to advise everyone of your observations? I would say what I have to say to your face too but since you go by "Itsy", that's a little hard to do.

The truth is I have not "rambled or ranted" about or against anyone. I simply wrote that as a culmination of my observations. My remark imcluded "everyone" simply to represent the majority of my finds. It was not ment to include everyone, so I'll leave it up to you to determine whether you correlate with those in that group or not.

#5331 Grapevine

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 30 July 2012 - 12:58 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

When you write "everyone" that includes me and I have not hidden from anyone and said everything and more to their faces. I will look any person out there in the eye and say what I have to say. Since you don't have the "confidence and courage" to use your name while you "ramble and rant about others" you have displayed yourself to be the epitome of a hypocrite.

I find it funny, how everyone on here rambles and rants about others, simply because they don't have the confidence or courage to say it to that person face-to-face.

#5283 Grapevine

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 18 July 2012 - 03:46 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

PS: you post here, they are coming. They're keeping score. You willl be on the "watch list" if they can figure out who you are. You spit on the sidewalk and you are going down. Think before you write and then think again.

#5282 Grapevine

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 18 July 2012 - 03:40 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

I saw the Changecast from Acting Director Jones when it was posted. Perception is reality and the perception is that if you don't play by the rules they are coming after you. I agree with that. Trust me, I fully understand ATF consequences. I have suffered under both justified and unjusitified consequences in my 25 years. When I had it coming I took it like a man and didn't make excuses or perjure myself to avoid them. When they weren't justified I didn't roll over and play coward like they wanted me to.

The problem is the whistleblowers I know have all played by the rules and presented complaints to first, second and third level supervisors, the Ombudsmans office, Internal Affiars, the EEOC, the OIG and OSC, Congress and finally the media. None that I am personally aware of immediately jumped tough and put themselves in front of a reporter or camera. What Acting Director Jones does not discuss is the utter lack of interest when whistleblowers follow the rules. He talks as if the process is balanced but the truth is it is a one-way street. You get NO attention or concern until an executive is embarrassed in the media. Not even an acknowlegement of a complaint beyond a boilerplate email - thank you for your interest; we are very concerned; blah, etc.

Lump the Changecast message with the institutional history of ATF retaliations (still ongoing). Then add in guys like Thomasson who openly state their intent to trainwreck whistleblowers (when interviewed on his statement claimed that he "did not know and does not care"). Take the managers in Phoenix who attacked and derailed the lives of honest agents like Forcelli and Canino and have not been held accountable (Thomasson's plan being enacted). And then top it off with a "no oversight" policy for the Office of Chief Counsel who has an undeniable track record of whistleblower ambushes. What does that leave you?

An agency where the fear of speaking the truth will leave you in such a demolished state of career, reputation, family and finance that any agent with a brain cell is going to shut up, keep their heads down, let someone else get their head chopped off, and continue to work on (more like survive) in a culture where no one of influence is willing to hear the truth. ATF's acomplishments have historically been made in spite of our executives, not because of them. Is every executive bad? No. Come on. No one is saying that. But the ones who are, they're out of control bad and the good ones don't do a damn thing to reign in their peers for fear that someday the dirty boss could be their boss and the retaliation could come down on them. ATF executives are masters of playing it safe.

This is of note: I have repeatedly begged for the HQ executives to meet with me to discuss my dispute. The repeated answer: "We can't because the attorneys won't let us." The attorneys won't let the Director or Deputy Director talk to an ATF employee? And Jones and Brandon accept that! They need OCC's permission to do their jobs? No overruling of the attorney to say - "thank you for the counsel but this is MY agency and I will talk to anyone in it about any topic I chose."?

Nope. If it is happening to me it is surely happening to dozens of others like me. Now you decide who calls the ball around here.

REWIND TO 2010 CNN WITH KEN MELSON DENYING REPRISAL AND RETALIATION, EVEN THOUGH OUR COMPLAINTS EXCEED THAT OF BOTH MUCH LARGER FEDERAL L.E. AGENCYS. Coupled with the fact that the FAAP (Agent committee) has been told Chief Counsels Office is free from public accountability or ethical oversight and will NOT be exposed on the FAAP link on the ATF website, pretty much tells EVERY Employee in the agency, Smoke and Mirrors is still the order of the day. NOT my words, theirs.
http://washingtongua...wer-video-chill

#5275 Todd and Tom continue to rule the agency through fear

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 17 July 2012 - 03:52 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Sandy, as you know nothing, nada, zilch happens at ATF without the attorney's guidance, advise and more than anything - control. No decision of moderate significance on up is made before the attorneys wiegh in and counsel. The attorneys run this joint. Everyone else, regardless of title, are just followers.

Dave Workman has also written an interesting article entitled "Memo shows ATF recognized red flag of F&F whistleblowers". Note that before Chait sent out his memo (apparently just released), an ATF atty was involved. Once again, their fingerprints are all over everything in this agency. I can't wait to hear which attys were up to their eyeballs in F&F because we all know they were front and center as always.

http://www.examiner...._alerts_article

#5087 Dobyns questionable conduct

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 06 June 2012 - 12:57 AM in Archived Posts

Not just quite yet on the deletion or lockout please. I think there is a little more than what meets the eye here. I'm close and it is not at all what it seems. Just give RobbG a little more time and lets see. Then, if nothing, I'll let the people who run the website decide what to do. This is accomplishing zero but I really don't mind it. Vince, Webmaster, just a little more time before RobbG or this thread gets smoked.

Ok RobbG, you have had your say and EVERYBODY knows that if what you say, this corrupt management team would have FIRED Dobyns IMMEDIATELY. Therefore your credibility is shit and I don't "call" on the webmaster to delete your ass, "IM BEGGING" him to. Go take it up with Jay. We are here to clean up this agency, not distracts from the criminal, unethical and immoral acts of those who lead this agency. My vote is delete this guy FOREVER. Vincent A. Cefalu (real name).

#5078 Dobyns questionable conduct

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 04 June 2012 - 06:02 PM in Archived Posts

Really not sure what to say. I've begged you to formalize this with ATF Internal Affairs, the Writers Guild and/or Fritz Clapp. Not sure what more I can do to help you get this monkey off your back. You clearly don't like me and I'm good with that. You need to get in line for the servicing of your complaint. The line goes out the front door, around the corner, down the block and stops somewhere in Washington, D.C. Take a number and wait. I'm now serving #4 in the Bird Haters club and your ticket is 125,786. There's quite a large group in front of you and this may just take a while. Please do something or go away but I don't think the Webmaster is going to let you hang around here too much longer with simple accusations. I didn't take your lunch money in 3rd grade did I?

An ancient proverb says" Deceive One, Deceive All" and this is especially true in business.

When Dobyns deceived the Producer while under contract to another Producer, even without an exclusivity contract, he was not acting in good faith and left the Producer he was in contract with vulnerable to litigation or conflict of interest issues. The contract Producer is most likely to be damaged by these kinds of actions, since they put in the most time, energy and possibly a monetary investment. Additionally, a third party, such as a Network, Unions or Guilds can be affected and can have a sufficient cause of action. Dobyns knows these claims are TRUE and is just hoping they fall short of a cause of action.

And, yes this site is exactly the place for this kind of grievance. Dobyns himself is litigating his complaints through the court system, but still uses this platform to expose manipulative and unethical practices of others involved in Hollywood deals.

#5066 Dobyns questionable conduct

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 31 May 2012 - 09:18 AM in Archived Posts

I agree. Don't delete this thread. RobbG. First you post allegations on a website intended to expose ATF corruption. I advise you to take your allegations to ATF's Internal Affairs. Then you reply that this is not ATF business but better suited for the WGA, etc. Then you post up that maybe Sonny Barger's attorney is the proper place to make your complaint. Pick one or all but get on with it and leave this website to the people who run it an use it for its intended purpose - to expose corruption in ATF. If you believe I am corrupt then it is ATF business and you know what to do. I want you to make your allegations official. I am literally begging you to. Please come forward with this in some official manner.

#5053 Dobyns questionable conduct

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 30 May 2012 - 02:25 PM in Archived Posts

I'm still here and you still don't have a real name. Send your complaint to Hollywoods Internal Affiars then. I'm still waiting. Madea, thanks for looking out but someone got butt hurt and thats all this is. Entertaining though. Maybe I can turn this into a TV show!?

Disarm with humor, deflect and distract. Nice UC tactics Jay.

Misrepreseneting rights availability to gain access to the idea/concept , not to steal the idea, but to procure the informational advantage of available opportunities, competition and market interests is theft, nontheless. Its so common, but still regarded as highly unethical. You had an attorney representing on these matters yet never referred the Producer there, because you had no intentions of doing legitimate business. Perhaps as a UC, lying and deceiving is acceptable and certainly so easy for you thats its second nature.

IA would not be concerned with this as its not ATF business. The Producers Guild, Writers Guild, Network Business Affairs Executives and Literary Agents however are concerned with complaints of this nature, but thank you so much for that referral and address information to Washington DC.

It may appear that Hollywood loves undercovers and whistleblowers, which they do, because they make great movies, but as people they are despised, for the same reason - both have used untrustworthy tactics.

My suggestion to make your life right is to seek win-win solutions. Win-lose is for the football field and in life, when you adopt win-lose, the lose part will come back to bite you in the ass.

Have a nice life or not, your choice.

#5050 Dobyns questionable conduct

Posted by Jay A. Dobyns on 29 May 2012 - 11:40 AM in Archived Posts

This is Jay Dobyns. I have a real name. I live in Tucson, Arizona. Where is Anywhere USA?

I have not been participating much on this site since I’m super occupied stealing great ideas from people in Hollywood. My trick is to get people to just give me their concepts with no strings attached. If they try to get me to sign something called an NDA I simply refuse. Once I have scammed them, I plagiarize their work, call it my own and if I get called out I simply state that I don’t understand how the entertainment business works. It’s a thieving way to do business but Hollywood is a harsh land. I simply cannot survive there on my own and absolutely have to steal from some guy or gal who pretends to know what I am about and how my world works. After all some Ivy-Leaguer surely knows more about what I do than I do.

It’s a great way for uncreative loser’s without a thought or idea of their own to get ahead. You probably saw me at one of the festivals in Canne or Sundance or Tribecca promoting the work I conned off some hard working producer or writer and that is what tipped you. I knew the night I had dinner at Mr. Chow’s with DiNero, Pachino, Clooney, Pitt, DiCaprio and Meryl Streep I was being way too conspicuous.

Damn you RobbG!!! I was well on my way to becoming the next Denzel Washington or Steven Spielberg. You do know that Star Wars was my idea right? I was on the verge of an Oscar or Emmy until you blew me up!

What I suggest you do is take your allegation to the proper place. Compile your documentation and evidence and address it to Assistant Director Julie Torres, ATF Internal Affairs, 99 NewYork Avenue, Washington, DC 20226. That way it becomes a formal allegation.

IA will then contact you for an interview and gather any additional information needed to help prove your case. Then they will interview all of your sources to confirm your allegations and validate what you are saying. Once they have their information they will interview me. I’ll probably crack under the pressure and give it all up.

It is really the only legit way for you to proceed since none of the executives at ATF pay attention to this site, or so they say. You want justice then go get it. This is how you do it in my world.

Trust me on this. If what you have is real, ATF’s IA can’t wait to get their hands on it and drive it up my ass. I’ll be waiting.

If you have any testosterone in you you’ll contact me and we can figure this out together. Until then (which will be never) have a nice life.

PS: I don’t represent ATF in any world,outside or inside. I don’t represent any other person, just me. I’m not the“good guy”, never claimed that, never will. Those who know me know I’m not. I am no one’s Knight in Shining Armor. I’m not a hero. Definitely no poster boy. I am handling my business and taking up for myself and if that benefits someone, somehow in some way then so be it. My agenda is to get my life made right and in doing so if I call out the corruption then that will be ATF’s cost of doing business. Maybe in your opinion I am damaging ATF’s reputation and the hardworking men and women who work here. The reality is that ATF management has crushed our reputation with corruption and the agents and employees have had enough of getting pissed on and told that it’s raining.

Re: all the previous posts, I'm amazed by the following:

how quick to assume that my post originated from Management ...its not.

how quick to blame management for something that they were not involved in

how slow to defend Dobyns conduct or his integrity

how thoughtless...you are all missing the point.

Dobyns is the poster boy for exposing the unprofessional conduct and dishonesty of management and yet while representing ATF in the outside world, engaged in the very same behavior, entirely through his own actions. Dobyns has again damaged ATFs reputation and all the hardworking men and women who work there. Are you not at all concerned about that? The producers' mistake was wanting to believe his explanation of a misunderstanding and believing in Dobyns' own self generated "I'm the good guy" hype.

RobbG Posted Image
  • Group:Members
  • Locationanywhere USA
Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Hello,

Allegations from Los Angeles indicate Dobyns knowingly lied to a Producer about his TV rights to obtain intellectual property.
Dobyns received the outline for a possible TV show and was then asked to sign a standard agreement of release (an NDA) which he declined to sign stating he was mistaken and that he was already consulting on a TV show and they had his TV rights.

He lied, he stole, he covered his lie with another lie.

Months later, the Producer found out that Dobyns had conceived, written, registered a TV show and was in negotiations with a network at the very same time as the Producers inquiry. Dobyns remained in contact and at one point offered to help the Producer since he had numerous contacts in the UC world, which was just another ploy and manipulation to serve his own agenda.

When the Producer confronted him and acknowledged his show, he claimed ignorance of the business dealings of TV rights and the entertainment business .

All of the above statements can be verified with written documentation.

So, before believing the Dobyns' intentions and actions are honorable and for the benefit of others, take a second look.

RobbG.