Photo

New SAC of Boston

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_microscope_*

Guest_microscope_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

Mr. Thomas will make mistakes. We all do. He may offer decisions that some don't agree with. You'll never please everyone. But, Guy Thomas will stand up for the employees that will work for him. He is not afraid to challenge management. That attitude cost him many promotion opportunities before this one landed. He will back his people and do his best to make sure they are treated fairly. He overcame Zapor who did his very best to sabotage any progress Mr. Thomas made toward advancement all in the name of vindictive annimosity. B.J. will try to say otherwise and make nice-nice now that Mr. Thomas is his peer but you were just to blatant about it B.J. Zapor. You can only wish you had the integrity or following that Mr. Thomas has. Good luck Guy. When I guy like you makes his way it is a sign that there is hope for ATF. You can look yourself in the mirror and know in your heart and mind that you got yours the right way.

#2 Thor God of Thunder

Thor God of Thunder

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

I wanted to congratulate Guy Thomas, SAC Boston. It is my hope that he will not engage in the same behavior as the "turds" that we have as SAC. You know they refer to each other as Prince of this or that. So, Guy Thomas would be the Prince of Boston. Please show some leadership and do not let us down like so many of these bufoons have in the past and continue to even to this day. I wish you the best. I hope you will be part of the 1% and not part of the 99% turds. You have been through alot and have come out on top. Remember that when you deal with employees that are struggling or feel that they have been wronged. Godspeed!
Posted Image
For Clean Up ATF!

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:49 AM

Guy Thomas would be the first selection based on experience and integrity in a long long time. He is fair and stands up for his troops. Makes you wonder how Gleysteen and Richardson got promoted much less DEMOTED. They possess NONE of the experience or integrity needed to lead ATF agents. Lack of candor is just another word for lying.

#4 Retired and loving it

Retired and loving it

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationDown South

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

I too hope that Guy Thomas is the pick for Boston. He is a good man and it is past time to see some good men and good women being put into SAC positions. I am glad to see that you have hung in there Guy. Continue to be yourself and you will do fine.

#5 Pitbull

Pitbull
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

I can personally vouch for Guy Thomas. If he did get the SAC job in Boston, that's a good thing for ATF. He is a stand up guy and has done a lot for a lot of folks that I know. And let me tell you, he is definitely not a friend of Billy Hoover. That's what took him so long to get a job.

Word on the street is that the new SAC of Boston is Guy Thomas of St. Paul Division fame. I wonder if he is a Friend of Billy (FOB) 'cuz that seems to be the gold standard anymore.

#6 Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEaster Island

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Word on the street is that the new SAC of Boston is Guy Thomas of St. Paul Division fame. I wonder if he is a Friend of Billy (FOB) 'cuz that seems to be the gold standard anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users