#1 Thor God of Thunder

Thor God of Thunder

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The gray area is not gray for those that are in power. It seems that the area is..........and they can do whatever they want. Besides, they are the boss...the rules apply to everyone but them. Talk about little or no integrity and ethics. This attitude is what got us into this mess to begin with. Will it ever change?
Posted Image
For Clean Up ATF!

#2 Guest_Administrator_*

Guest_Administrator_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

Author: 007 replied to comment from Richard Roe
December 24, 2009 9:51 AM

Truer words have not been spoken. Too many secrets, too many back room discussions with counsel. The "gray" area is not always gray. There actually is right and wrong. The same traits that Billy brought to the table and encouraged the field when he and Ronnie took control of the Bureau were the same traits that have led to our slow destruction. Ronnie and Billy had plenty of courage to attack field agents and not be concerned with the background other than one of their peer SACs said it is so. But when confronted with having to become adversarial with those giving them counsel and having to confront the destructive practices of a handful of managers, they cowered.

They forgot that their first responsibility is to the Bureau and not to the SACs. They did/do not posses the character to lead and that is why they are gone. Its unfortunate, because Billy is exactly the kind of man you want for a neighbor, just not the guy to raise the bar for this Bureau. Hopefully Mr. Melson is listening and we can start to repair the damage done by Billy's cowardice.

#3 Guest_Administrator_*

Guest_Administrator_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

Author: Richard Roe December 23, 2009 8:55 PM Justice is Served (cold) is correct. Billy, I have known you for many years. We were friends. You did change...Big Time. I won't forget your words the last time we talked. You gave me the “I was not aware of that” routine. What a cop-out. You know better.

#4 Guest_Administrator_*

Guest_Administrator_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

Hey Billy, welcome to the wasteland of ATF rejects. Probably feels a little different from this side of the isle. Assistant to the Director! Your new position was previously held by Joe Gordon, Mike Bouchard and Vanessa McLemore and that says all that needs to be said. When you and Carter came to HQ every field agent had the highest hopes. Ronnie was a well-loved executive who never forgot where he came from. Billy was the personable, common sense boss we’d been waiting for. You both of failed us. Everything from giving McLemore, Horace, Crenshaw and your other peeps free passes to complete lack of responsiveness on personnel issues to EEO complaints and employee grievances going through the roof to letting that kid in the Virgin Islands twist in the wind and all the other sad events that you and Carter own. All we ever got from either of you was the “I was not aware of that” shimmy and hiding behind your legal and IA goons. Wait a few days. Your old friends will be tagging you as a disgruntled malcontent. It may not even take that long. Whether you are or not doesn’t really matter. When the boys on the 5th floor at 99 give you a label it sticks whether you deserve it or not. You know what I mean, hell, you played that game with others. You’ll find a few loyal friends who will stick by you no matter what. Maybe a handful if you’re lucky. The rest of your boys are already fighting over who will get your stapler and pen set. Now Ronnie’s run away and you’re left changing Melson’s copier toner and picking up his dry cleaning. You gave your career to an agency that doesn’t give a rat’s ass about you. The tables got turned and you’ll see it really sucks from this side. Welcome to the wasteland. Now go get that resume in order. Karma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users