Photo

Don't Be a Hypocrite

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Sandy Davis_*

Guest_Sandy Davis_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with a few members Jaime. I hope you will re-think your participation on CleanUp. Remember that the overall cause is much bigger than a few. It's for all of those struggling with this rogue agency now and all of those who will suffer in the future if we can't lend support and facilitate change.

#2 Jaime3

Jaime3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

I was a frequent poster on Clean Up, until I came face to face with the greatest Hypocrisy from a handful of members from Clean Up.

Please know this message isn't for everyone but a select few, who know what I'm talking about. Personally, I enjoyed visiting the site.

These were a few issues brought to light-

-implying people are mentally unstable. (after dealing with harassment and retaliation, who wouldn't be a little rattled)

-Calling people complainers or whiners (you're doing the same Sh#t Management is doing, just on a different scale. If a Manager yells at their worker, that worker has a right to complain. I don't care what you dealt with in the past or allowed someone to do to you. This is not professional behavior and there should be a zero tolerance. I'm sure if people would've start complaining sooner, the Agency wouldn't be in a ClusterF#€£ of issues. When one bad thing is ignored, it creates a snowball effect.

-if an individual reaches out to a Media person you know, you dumb down their case or lie to uplift your own. (everyone is entitled to put their story out there, whether you agree with it or not, who the F#€£ do you think you are?)

-speaking malicious, nasty, and defaming things about people that don't agree with your ideology. (diversity is important and you are hurting other people cases)

There is nothing wrong with people disagreeing with you. There is nothing wrong with someone marching to the beat of their own drum. These sort of acts hurts the integrity of the complaint system, period.

Be a Real Man/A Real Woman and disagree with someone to their F#€£ing face! Stop being a Hypocrite!

When you go behind an individual's back and do the things I describe, it makes you a Hypocrite, period. I dont care if you blew the whistle on Osama Bin Laden, sucking on a Tootsie Roll while wearing panties, don't be a Hypocite.

Some of us came on this site in order to have a sense of relief in knowing, they're not the only ones. Not to encounter the same malicious A$$hole trash we receive from our Agency tormentors.

You know NO ONES struggle, until you walked in their shoes.
And for the Smart Ass who will say to themselves (I been through it)-Newsflash, I don't give a Sh#t what you have been or going through because YOU'RE NOT ME or Anyone else.

This was posted on behalf of myself and a silent majority.
And as for a person or people who would reply negatively to this post, the truth hurts doesn't it?

My Last Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users