#1 ProConfesso

ProConfesso

Regular

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Location10-20

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

FLEOA lost its way a long, long time ago. It's in bed with management. Save your money. Save your money for your own attorney should you ever need one - your wasting your money if you think a membership is a legal representation policy. Maybe they could put in their 1811 newsletter (the one that has many glossy pages about beer, bbq's and b.s) how much they spend yearly on their annual conference. You'd be astonished. Or how much they pay counsel - who is compensated based on membership recruitment.

#2 FUBAR

FUBAR

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationThe sixth ring of hell

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

While we're on the subject of that "other organization" (FLEOA) - if you think that a membership allows you free legal representation, think again. They will "represent" you only through the BDO decision. And ask those who have had their so-called "representation" and see how that worked for them. All I have talked to have basically said they could have thrown themselves under the bus without any help.

#3 Guest_Sandy Davis_*

Guest_Sandy Davis_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

Billy Pace and I became friends when he helped me through my ordeal with ATF starting in the late 80s. He was always the first to report any corruption and was always there for the agents. I guess you could say he was the original CleanUpATF. After years of phone calls, I had the privilege of sitting down with Billy Pace in his living room in Aberdeen Ms. for one very fun and inspiring afternoon. His memory still inspires me and reminds me why I continue to bang my head against this very ugly brick wall. He was one of the first to tell me that if your head was hard enough, and you were persistent enough, you could indeed chip away at the wall.

For those of you who don’t know, Billy devoted decades of his life getting the truth out. He had nothing to gain by founding and running The Agent other than the deep satisfaction he so obviously got from helping the agents. He was a great man, a larger than life character, and one of my personal heros. Billy encouraged me through the years with humor and compassion. I’ll never forget him and all his sacrifice. Billy was truly one of a kind and I was blessed to call him a friend.

#4 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Billy Pace and ALL of the others involved were ROCK stars. They never blinked and held ATF leadership to task.Billys mantra, "Be damned all this diplomacy" They(ATF)is corrupt and breaking the law. The truth is the truth. Miss those days for sure.

NAFA has issued it’s 35 year Anniversary copy of The Agent. For those of you who are new, NAFA was started by Billy Pace and has been consistent in it’s willingness to expose the truth, whatever that truth was. NAFA is in SHARP contrast to the “other organization”. And you all know the “other organization” - it’s the one that has refused to even acknowledge Fast and Furious. As has always been the case, NAFA was quick to come out on F&F, lay out the facts as it knew them, and state it’s opinion.

Madea is asking you to join. Membership is just $30 for agents and $15 if you join now (as it’s pro rated $5 a month). This month’s issue alone is worth the cost of membership. Just go to http://federalagents...icationform.htm

Billy Pace was the first true voice for the agents. Let’s not let his legacy die.

#5 Guest_madea_*

Guest_madea_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Madea's guessing under the desk of Eric Holder or B. Todd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users