This Year, ATF Management "Ensured the Integrity" of its Employees

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: This Year, ATF Management "Ensured the Integrity" of its Employees (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Did ATF Management "ensure the integrity of its employees" in 2009?

1. YES, they certainly did. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Voted NO. Are you kidding me? How could they make such a bizarre and arrogant claim? (6 votes [85.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.71%

3. HUH? I don't even understand the question! (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Thor God of Thunder

Thor God of Thunder

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

Why would you make such a ridiculous statement when we all know you have done no such thing Mr. Magaw, errr, Mr. Buckles, errr, Mr. Truscott, errr, Mr. Sullivan, errr, Mr. Carter, errr, Mr. Hoover, err, Mr. Melson. I'm sorry I get all you guys confused with your universal rhetoric of telling us we're experiencing a nice warm summer show only to find out you're pissing down our backs.

Don't piss on me and tell me its raining!
Posted Image
For Clean Up ATF!

#2 Guest_Road Warrior_*

Guest_Road Warrior_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

Why would you make such a ridiculous statement when we all know you have done no such thing Mr. Magaw, errr, Mr. Buckles, errr, Mr. Truscott, errr, Mr. Sullivan, errr, Mr. Carter, errr, Mr. Hoover, err, Mr. Melson. I'm sorry I get all you guys confused with your universal rhetoric of telling us we're experiencing a nice warm summer shower only to find out you're pissing down our backs.

#3 Guest_CUATF Webmaster_*

Guest_CUATF Webmaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:58 PM

In his recent article "to the troops" trumpeting the Bureau"s accomplishments for 2009, ATF Deputy Director ken Melson actually said,

"We ensured the integrity of our employees."

Can someone please explain what that means?

(please take the associated poll too)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users