#1 Thor God of Thunder

Thor God of Thunder

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

I would like to add that the derailment has been a long time coming and we also need to mention the failures and abuses of the Edgar Domenech(s), Carl Truscott(s), and Brad Buckles(s). These folks also contributed to the bull crap we find ourselves in. The protegee(s) of these folks are the ones in power now....oh my bad! This is the reason we are here. Mark Chait is lost without Billy and will fail because he is directing all of the Bureau's resources to mainly one initiative. I look forward to the additional information. Attached File  explosion.jpg   2.56KB   7 downloads
Posted Image
For Clean Up ATF!

#2 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Regular

• Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationClassified.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:00 AM

Jumper you called it right. By all acounts, there is no one driving this ship. I spoke with 3 HQ agents yesterday and the general consensus is that Chait is running the ship by default and has no idea and no plan for righting the ship. That no one in the executive staff is going to step up because they do not want to be held responsible when the hammer drops. That Mr. Melson just doesnt have the LE background and doesnt understand our agency. This is evidenced by so many critical positions not being filled and being manned by actors and detailed volunteers. The buck isnt stopping at anybody. There is no leadership and no accountability. This is gonna be bad if Mr. Melson doesnt step up and take charge. Better to make a poor decision than none at all.

#3 Guest_Jumper_*

Guest_Jumper_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:30 PM

ATF was not created in a day, was not broken in a day and will not be fixed in a day.

But, ladies and gentlemen our ATF (and by “our”, I mean the working field employees, agents, secretaries, IA’s, RAC’s and GS’s who haven’t choked down the “management is good, the field is bad pill”) is headed toward a train wreck of epic proportions.

The past mighty and intimidating steam engine conducted by headquarters is going down the wrong track and towards a head-on collision with a new super powered bullet train conducted by those in the field.

This is not about unionization or collective bargaining or a coup d'etat. The field is not trying to organize a hostile takeover. Relax, you Sissys. It is about ATF employees fully fed up over the years of mismanagement and mistreatment we have suffered at the hands of a seemingly endless string of incompetent, un-attentive and un-compassionate "leaders". Hey HQ, get this...ATF is not "your" world. You guys have no greater ownership or investment in ATF than we do. Your tired statements such as, "I've moved X amount of times for this agency" mean nothing. You put your hand up and volunteered for promotions and pay raises and homecoming moves that benefited you and only you. Not us. Not ATF. You. Save it for someone who is still willing to listen to your crap-filled line of faked self-sacrifice BS.

Headquarters knows that what we are saying at this site is true. They know our assessments are accurate. They know what is being posted is undeniable. Accountability is something they are not accustomed to and they are running scared like little girls. They concede that we are smarter and more perceptive than they ever gave us credit to be. They are not the geniuses they credited themselves as and we are no longer the meek and mild, voiceless field varmints powerless to stand by and watch our ATF run into the ground. We ain't havin' it!

The Melsons, Hoovers, Chaits, Logans, Fords and Carters of ATF are on the train tracks thinking that they can prevent the derailment. It's not gonna happen, fellas. You're out there with bare hands and bare feet trying to wave this off. You're the damn ones that crossed the tracks in the first place and thought no one was paying attention, or that the ones that were are were powerless to do anything about it.

Too late. Get out of the way. Thanks for nothing. More to come shortly and you won't believe it but it keeps getting worse. Stay tuned.

Attached File  images1.jpg   4.53KB   14 downloadsAttached File  images.jpg   3.4KB   17 downloadsAttached File  imagesCA5DFQ2E.jpg   5.2KB   15 downloads

PS: Webmaster. Love the new site. This is going to open things up big time for those who are willing to take part in changing ATF for the better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users