#2 Enufsenuf

Enufsenuf

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the US

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

OK, you guilted me into becoming a member. I only learned of this website in December 2009 and have been encouraged by the information I've found. When fighting management, we feel alone and like we are the only ones going through the drama. Not that I want anyone else to feel the same frustration (and sometimes rage), but I'm happy I'm not alone. Thankfully, after about three VERY rough years with management, we negotiated a settlement and things have now settled down. But I will never forget management's lies and deceipt, nor should I. The managers are still in their respective positions and to my knowledge, they were never disciplined or admonished for their actions. It will take a very long time to regain some trust in this agency and management. In fact, I will probably retire before that happens. But, perhaps I can be an encouragement to someone else going through a rough time, so I joined. Thanks to those of you who started this forum and who are keeping it going. It is an encouragement!
Keepin' on keepin' on!

#3 Guest_Jumper_*

Guest_Jumper_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

There will always be cowardly bystanders and weak sisters who allow others to bear the risk, while being only too happy to share in any gains. That is a decision we must all make in many aspects of life. Those who started this site and other who participate in it take the attitude that it is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand years as a sheep.

#4 abteilung

abteilung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:23 AM

I would like to ask that those of you who are just reading and laughing at some of the posts and shaking your heads indicating that is true please sign up and join. You may be afraid of retaliation and may not comment but you should join so that you can be counted as one of the ones that support and appreciate the existence of this site.

I would like to see 100 members by the end of February, 2010. Join today! :D :)

Count me in!

#5 Thor God of Thunder

Thor God of Thunder

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:29 AM

I would like to ask that those of you who are just reading and laughing at some of the posts and shaking your heads indicating that is true please sign up and join. You may be afraid of retaliation and may not comment but you should join so that you can be counted as one of the ones that support and appreciate the existence of this site. I would like to see 100 members by the end of February, 2010. Join today! :D :)
Posted Image
For Clean Up ATF!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users