MEJ3331's Content

There have been 4 items by MEJ3331 (Search limited from 16-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5658 ATF can redeem itself

Posted by MEJ3331 on 31 December 2012 - 11:23 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Is this forum just to discuss CURRENT supervisors, or can we discuss current agents that are being groomed to be a supervisor? For example, if a current agent tells a lie and then is backed by two levels of supervision with no consequences... does that fit into this category?

#5657 CEFALU EMBARRASSED ATF MANAGEMENT, AGAIN!

Posted by MEJ3331 on 31 December 2012 - 11:11 AM in Archived Posts

The old saying "you lie and I'll swear to it" seems to be making a strong come back!

#5607 WhistleBlower stance

Posted by MEJ3331 on 20 November 2012 - 11:19 AM in Specific Acts of Unlawful Reprisal Against ATF Agents, Employees & Whistleblowers.

I think Mr. Holder has hit it right on the head! This happend over and over again. Just think of how much manpower and money is wasted because of this attitude, not just in ATF but Government wide!

#5594 CEFALU EMBARRASSED ATF MANAGEMENT, AGAIN!

Posted by MEJ3331 on 31 October 2012 - 04:06 PM in Archived Posts

I'm glad to see that SOME of the "mismanagement" is finally coming to the forefront. Unfortunately there is plenty still operating within this organization.

Due to the lies of another agent, I am now among those of you seeking justice against the agency that we loved and sweated for during the majority of our adult lives. What ever happened to "due process"? Any recommendations where I can start?

Best of luck to you all!

MJ