Getagrip's Content

There have been 4 items by Getagrip (Search limited from 02-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2524 The Big Easy Gloryhole Incident

Posted by Getagrip on 24 June 2011 - 04:38 PM in Hall of Shame

What is it going to take!!!!!!!!!!!! When I first heard of all this back in December 2009, I got on craigslist and found the ad this pervert had been listing. I am to repulsed to even go into detail here on what the ads say, but it is apparent it was him unless there was another person at the Residence Inn in Metairie, LA during that time frame posting about the same things and how the door will be propped open-just come on in. This is sickening and gross no matter what your sexual orientation is. A true investigation would show that these craigslist postings were from him. In fact, it may show that it was created and sent from his ATF computer. What did he do? I bet he used the old "I got a problem and will get counseling for it" that others have used for drinking to gambling. Well if that's the case, anyone who is disciplined for anything can claim it was because they were depressed or they have a problem and then seek counsel. If it can make you untouchable for an offense like this pervert has done it should make anyone untouchable for just about anything. Chief Counsels Office likes to use the excuse that they don't want to set a precedent-will in retrospect, that's what you've done. I encourage everyone to get all the information about this incident from all available sources and use it. If ATF can condone it, then we all get equal treatment. I hope Congress see's that ATF management is corrupt and needs to be cleansed.

#2078 Traver Watch

Posted by Getagrip on 15 April 2011 - 03:24 PM in Archived Posts

This post could go here in "Trimming the Pork" or Budget Cuts or Professionalism in ATF or just about anywhere. Just another example of waste, fraud and abuse. Most ATF managers on both sides of house-regulatory and criminal-act as though the taxpayers money is their own petty cash fund. Recently, it has been reported by an area supervisor under his chain of command, that DAD Harry McCabe, the top executive in the Industry Operations side, was on a "detail" March 2011 in Nashville, TN. Funny thing-Nashville, TN is where McCabe come from. I guess he needed to go back home for some reason. Why not stay save the annual leave and call it a detail. That way he could travel on the taxpayers dime and get per diem-probably to sleep in his own bed at his own home. This is just ridiculous. A Deputy Assistant Director doesn't have a need to be on a detail. Especially in their home city. Congressman Issa and Senator Grassley-look into this. Should be easy to prove-just subpoena the records. This isn't a surprise to ATF employees-managers get all the perks and we all pay for it. It has been reported her before about other managers using government cars to travel at will even on vacation to see family. It needs to stop and those that have been a part of the waste, fraud and abuse need to be held accountable and repay the taxpayers.

#1005 Pre-Selection Data

Posted by Getagrip on 24 September 2010 - 09:40 AM in Archived Posts

I would appreciate it if any and everyone with direct information regarding pre-selection and non-selects to use the CUATF mail system and contact me. I need info and direction on these subjects. Together we can-if we work together. HQ and Loos may hit us and knock us down, but if we work together and share info we can win!

#949 It's Time To Move To Action

Posted by Getagrip on 06 September 2010 - 08:33 PM in Archived Posts

It's time for all of us to make moves. Melson has had time to make some changes and has not. Before you know it, he will be gone and then it will Traver or someone else who will ask for time. All the while the same old stuff is happening. Managers are using G-Rides like their own. Discrimination is rampant. Pre-selection is happening on every job announcement. You dare to speak up and fight it and they continue to rage against you. I know of too many people that took Melson at his word and went to him with clear cut evidence. What happened-nothing. I know I'm not saying anything any different than what has been said here before. But if we don't start proactively doing something, we are just like Melson-all words. We need a coordinated plan. We all have legitimate issues and evidence, but there is strength in numbers. Unless there is one person who can post here and say Melson has fixed something specific that they have had issues over-then it's time. Time for every Senator & Congressman to be written or emailed everyday-it's election time and many will try very hard for votes. It's time for even more public exposure-CNN, Washington Post, etc. Possibly a class-action suit by all of us. Melson has even stopped his "webcasts". The trick worked-we were shut up. I don't know Melson, he may be a good man. But what I do know is that he is surrounded by self-serving, lying bureaucrats they will do any and all to keep thier standard of ATF going. I don't want to wait a few months and then hear Melson say-I was wrong, I relied on those around me. While true, it doesn't do anything for us, but allow time to pass while we suffer. This is America and things like this are not legal and shouldn't be allowed. We must stand up!