truthandgrace's Content

There have been 12 items by truthandgrace (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#830 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 01 July 2010 - 02:30 PM in Archived Posts

Thanks for the insight. I am still curious as to why the AUSA did not act to dump this case if she or he knew about problems with the locals. It would seem to me that not much would have changed from the time Cefalu blew the whistle to the time Carrol submitted the affidavit. My point here is that 1811's seem get thrown under the bus more often than AUSA's who actually quarterback such investigations when they get tot the Title III level do.

I wish I knew why the AUSA would choose to compromise their integrity and the Justice system for the sake of going along with....in the words of ASUA Montoya...the F***'n local yokel's. Maybe the promise of all those RICO counts....and all those indictments got the better of them. In my opinion....that makes them no better than the vendetta driven locals who sold the ATF...FBI...Judger Wanger and the Grand Jury...a corrupted and contrived bag of goods...packaged in a wiretap affidavit. Only Cefalu stepped up and put Justice first. You are correct in that there seems to have been no new information gained or written into the affidavit after Agent Cefalu left the case. Please look up the Road Dog Case and see for yourself the result of this multi-million dollar effort to (in the words of one local yokel DA investigator) "GET BOB HOLLOWAY AT ANY COST"!!
Please take note....that the local yokels...in an ad hoc task force and then the federally funded task force had made Mr. Holloway a target for over aa decade. I believe there is no way FBI Agent Carrol could have confirmed much of what he was told from the locals. He went with their word....or did he? He left one week before signing his name to the affidavit...it does make you wonder. I would like to ask Agent Carrol just what went on...and if he knew about Cefalu's concerns.

#820 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 29 June 2010 - 07:53 PM in Archived Posts

Where was the AUSA in all of this? Typically in such cases the AUSA would have to approve the contents of the affidavit prior it going to the Magistrate for signature. Did the AUSA have the same information as Cefalu and Carrol? I'm not as familiar with this case as most of you seem to be.

At one point in the investigation AUSA Montoya stated in an email to Agent Cefalu that she had no problem calling off the investigation because they had not come up with anything on the main target...Robert Holloway. Apparently she did not raise questions when the local LE found a FBI agent to sign his name to the wiretap affidavit. The AUSA's knew of Agent Cefalu's concern about the locals inappropriate push for wiretaps...but did nothing about it. Even stating that they did not know who the whistle blower was when forced to speak of it to the defense. Give me...or "Justice" a break! I think everyone involved in the investigation should be held accountable.

#817 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 28 June 2010 - 11:05 PM in Archived Posts

Road Dog Case main defendents (targets) take a plea on Tues. A hearing on the wiretape affidavit continued last Thurs. Big news is that the FBI agent who signed the affidavit did not write it. FBI agent Nathan Elias says he read it...and got daily updates on what the Task Force was doing. He admitted that he trusted the local LE to give him truthful information and that they were the source for most of the affidavit. Agent Elias's co/worker/lead in the case wrote the affidavit but left for Washington one week before Elias put his name on it and sent it to Judge Wagner in Fresno. What seems wrong here? This FBI agent...Carroll?...leaves the week before his affidavit is sent to the Judge...leaving his co/worker Elias to submit it as his own. What is wrong here? Did agent Carroll not play along with the locals....much like ATF Agent Cefalu? What made him leave without putting his name on the affidavit? Did this FBI agent Carroll have any contact with Agent Cefalu or the ATF UC's? Agent Elias admitted never talking to any of them about the investigation. Do any of you know what FBI Agent Carroll has to say on the subject? Was he a whistle blower on the affidavit like Agent Cefalu? Did he just go away...? My best to the Holloway Family, their friends and Agent Cefalu!!!

#799 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 21 June 2010 - 09:24 AM in Archived Posts

Yes it will be interesting. None of the executives at ATF have the ability to admit that they did anything wrong (see CNN piece and review the comments of Melson and Domenech as a current example). That means they need a scapegoat. Enter Vince Cefalu.

A post by Doc Holiday says that Melson may indeed be looking into issues concerning Agent Cefalu since the CNN piece. There is a long way to go...but starting is a good thing. Unfortunately for the victims of the vendetta driven investigation that Agent Cefalu blew the whistle on...their very serious fight for justice and freedom is going on right now. I have serious doubts about the Judge. I know the government's prosecution team went along with the questionable affidavit....will they be held accountable? I am praying for justice for all involved. Somebody call CNN. They need a quote from Judge Wanger!

#797 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 20 June 2010 - 11:39 PM in Archived Posts

The Road Dog Case in Fresno has been changed to Tues.the 22nd at 1:00PM. It will be interesting to see how this hearing on the wiretap affidavit will go. Agent Cefalu was retaliated against when he spoke up against using a wiretap.

#791 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 16 June 2010 - 12:49 PM in Archived Posts

Thank you for that information Doc Holiday. That sounds encouraging. I realize it will take time...and I am happy to see it in the process.

#788 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 16 June 2010 - 09:54 AM in Archived Posts

I want to make it clear...that Judge Wanger's remarks were not made in the vein of "bulldog of an officer". The normally dry and reserve Wanger lost his cool as his rant went from views of the local task force concerning Agent Cefalu...disgrountled employee...one who doesn't like wiretap paper work...and then his final ugly remarks! It was pretty obvious that he had seen the CNN coverage...and did not approve. I think Wanger should be taking his anger out on the FBI Agent who submitted the wiretap affidavit....and the locals who strung him along with false information. Actually...I am hoping and praying that will happen. Regardless...it is both disturbing and scary that a federal Judge would attack an Agent and seemingly use this as a base for his ruling on evidence previously submitted. For those of you aware of this case...Wanger is the only one I know...who still believes there was a sticker! Scary stuff!!! I believe the last ATF Agent who testified in this case...Agent Peralta...admitted destroying audio tapes of the ATF UC's and the defendents. Why? He wasn't aware of he very public indictments that went down at the time...it had been a year...ATF was off the case....and although he had never done it before...he was simply cleaning house...with approval of course from his supervisor...had to get that in. Agent Cafalu was the only local ATF Agent who was credible on the stand. You only have to go as far as this site's wall of shame to see some of his supervisor's testimony (Downs). My best to Agent Cefalu!!!

#784 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 15 June 2010 - 09:28 PM in Archived Posts

The case currently in the UNITED STATE DISTRICT COURT, FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, in Fresno CA, that ATF Agent Vince Cefalu blew the whistle on (illegal wiretap affidavit)...had a hearing yesterday at 2:30pm. It is Case No. CR-08-00224-OWW....UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF, VS. ROBERT HOLLOWAY, ET. AL., Defendents. You can find documents pertaining to the case on the PACER website. Just as the defendent's Attorney was to begin statements on the MOTION TO SUPRESS WIRETAPS PUSUANT TO FRANKS V. DELAWARE; REQUEST FOR EVIDENTIARY HEARING...JUDGE OLIVER WANGER...delivered a diatribe against decorated ATF Agent Cefalu. Judge Wanger ended his disparaging remarks by stating that Agent Cefalu was a "maverick" and a "JUNK YARD DOG"!!! Loud gasps were heard after Wanger's remarks. It is obvious that retaliation for whistle blowing is wide spread...and has reached Fresno! Shame on Judge Wanger!!! How unprofessional!! I hope CNN gives him a call!!!

#700 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 01 June 2010 - 08:52 AM in Archived Posts

Corrections1...your comments are so far off! "I empathize with the lot of you, but this isn't the forum to air your grievances. I am just another John with a law enforcement background that took pause when I saw the CNN piece. But, since then, I have found myself totally disgusted by what I've seen, what I've read, and what I've learned. I pay my taxes, and it pisses me off to no end to see someone like Cefalu on television pulling $150,000 a year with his feet kicked up on the desk, not having done squat for what? Weeks?!!! And, I can almost guarantee you that he and your peers didn't endear themselves to the general public." I should not be spending this much time on a response to you...but this is really for all the others on this forum saying..."unbelievably clueless"...to what you have written! I have a suggestion for you....go read Down's testimony on the Wall of Shame...and get a little bit of what Agent Cefalu is speaking up about. So glad you will not be back.

#643 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 26 May 2010 - 09:46 PM in Archived Posts

So glad this was aired. What will Melson do about the abuse to Cefalu and others? Who will Cefalu be talking about tomorrow, Bort, Downs, Gleysteen, or Peralta? Anyone have a heads up?

#635 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 26 May 2010 - 08:45 AM in Archived Posts

Good idea...copies of the show and transcripts will be avaliable....but video taping is good idea.

#630 YOU ASKED TO BE HEARD, NOW YOU ARE

Posted by truthandgrace on 24 May 2010 - 08:22 PM in Archived Posts

Any chance Cooper will be addressing what was done to Agent Cefalu by his lying self-serving ATF supervisors and co-workers? I am very much aware of the corrupt locals that opened the door to what happened to Agent Cefalu. Agent Cefalu did the right thing!!! Time for those who didn't to be held accountable! What Sticker????