Reluctant taxpayer's Content

There have been 2 items by Reluctant taxpayer (Search limited from 18-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#855 Anderson cooper 360

Posted by Reluctant taxpayer on 15 July 2010 - 03:34 AM in Archived Posts

No taxpayer, you were deleted for being juvenile and trivializing the purpose of this site. I noticed you omitted the part where DD Melson openly acknowledged he did not have all the facts and is making significant policy changes that will positively affect the Bureau and those we serve. Do you think he did that because no problems were highlighted on this website and on CNN? Seriously? You saw a few edited minutes. So get informed and come back.

Look just because I see things differently than you does not make me juvenile or trivializing of your site. You make this public, you get it highlighted on CNN, then you want only people who applaud you to post. Dispite my misgivings about Mr Cefalu at least he is not afraid to use his own name. He obviously does not run or hide from criticism. Your refusal to let your audience even hear a contrary view undercuts even further the credibility of this site. I am as informed as others from the public who have posted here, I just have a different take so instead of a "thank you" I get censored. You should have a new rule that contrary views are not tolerated. Even if you think I am an idiot (which you clearly do) what's so dangerous about someone suggesting you guys don't sound any better than your bosses. Was I a bit harsh? Sure, but harsh words towards people you don't like seem to be tolerated just fine. Show some courage and let others see my original post.

#853 Anderson cooper 360

Posted by Reluctant taxpayer on 14 July 2010 - 06:14 PM in Archived Posts

JUSTAJOE, I don't think anybody ever took the time to say "Thank you". So, Thank You. This sight is not reserved for or the sole property of Agents. There are inspectors, Clerical staff, FFLs and just average citizens who have a vested interest in seeing transparency and integrity restoed to ATF.

I am just a joe too, but my comments were deleted. Just remember censorship is cowardly no matter who does it. So what gives? Only people who agree with you can post?