blacksnakesrule22's Content

There have been 10 items by blacksnakesrule22 (Search limited from 10-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1171 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 28 October 2010 - 11:41 AM in Archived Posts

All charges against SA Will Clark have been dismissed. Thanks to so many for your support and Prayers. Thanks to God for answering them. This shows what Agents who pull together can do. Congrats Will.

Heartiest congratulations, Will!

It's been two years of hell and now it's over. Those people responsible for this - if they only knew you, this would never have happened.

Couldn't be happier for this great news.

#1155 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 25 October 2010 - 05:25 AM in Archived Posts

Will's trial begins this morning. It should never have gone this far. How did the usvi get away with this? As stated, "due to a tragic nuance in the law", today Will is having to endure the unimaginable for allowing his conscience to take precedence over nuance; for lacking indifference to a person in desperate need despite the confining nature of the USVI state laws or lack thereof. He could have made the decision to be a "good witness" and kept walking, but that would not be Will. It is hoped that the jury will be guided to make the right decision, the only appropriate and acceptable decision, and that this nightmare will be over for him. Collectively we are with SA Will Clark today in spirit and in solidarity.

#1079 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 11 October 2010 - 08:22 PM in Archived Posts

Another RALLY for SA Will Clark is planned for this Wednesday, Oct.13th, at 4:30 p.m. 400 North Capitol, Washington, D.C. Please check out this FLEOA video for further information and PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY! http://highlevelstudios.com/wc.html As you know, the trial is scheduled for Oct.22

#1034 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 04 October 2010 - 01:54 PM in Archived Posts

There is another rally planned for Washington D.C. on Oct. 13th at 4:30 p.m. Info at www.FLEOA.org I'm told it coincides with the grand opening of the new law enforcement museum there. Hopefully we will have better attendance at this rally. There are other peaceful rallies planned for different locations. Posting to ALL law enforcement individuals, groups, agencies, facebook, etc is critical to a successful rally.

#1033 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 01 October 2010 - 08:18 PM in Archived Posts

ALL ATF employees should pass the word about the upcoming rally. Undoubtedly one of us will have to suffer another reprimand, for a simple all hands email encouraging attendance WHICH SHOULD be put out by a memeber of our courageous EXECUTIVE staff. Also every one need to post it on facebook and mass email friends. Someone should also contact the Washington Post. I will do it if anybody has a POC. Also, the National Peace Officers Memorial may post something also. Flyers posted on every agencys bulliten boards wouldn't hurt and wouldn't take a day to do.

Good ideas! I would think exec staff would be supportive of this effort but prefer things not become "inflammatory", as was mentioned and which probably needs no explanation. There is no reason why fellow officers cannot support each other publicly and that's the point of the rally, isn't it? Solidarity between staff, agents and officers of ALL agencies should be encouraged in my opinion.
If anyone reading these posts could pass the info along in whatever way they're comfortable, that should help quite a bit. Please keep checking the www.FLEOA.org website for all updates on times and location.

#1030 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 01 October 2010 - 10:28 AM in Archived Posts

I was very disappointed in the turnout at yesterday's rally for Will Clark. There couldnt have been more than 25 people there, and with ATF HQ and also the Washington and Baltimore Field Divisions so close by. The weather sucked but the turnout was still despicable. The number of people showing support for Will should have been in the hundreds...not the 20's.

That is so unfortunate. I'm concerned that despite great effort, there wasn't enough exposure to the rally plan. There is another D.C. rally tentatively planned for Oct.13th (keep your eye on the www.fleoa.org website for details and confirmation). Any idea how to encourage a greater participation and alert more people to the plan? This doesn't have to be just federal agents - ALL law enforcement members are encouraged to attend. Anyone could be in Will's shoes.
All agents and officers need to be aware that the usvi has been reluctant to grant peace officer status to federal agents. Hopefully you realize that equates to being less appreciated than VIPD officers. Even the dog catcher and lottery police in the US Virgin Islands have peace officer status. I don't know who is repsonsible for the oversight, but it has caused an enormous problem for one brave man.

#1016 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 28 September 2010 - 04:19 PM in Archived Posts

What Rally. Please give details.

Rally for Special Agent Will Clark to be held in Washington, DC this Thursday, Sept.30, 2010 at 11 a.m.
Flyer can be downloaded at www.FLEOA.org website - info on right hand of opening page.

Short notice, sorry, I'm new here.

#1015 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 28 September 2010 - 04:14 PM in Archived Posts

What Rally. Please give details.

#1013 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 28 September 2010 - 02:23 PM in Archived Posts

Does everyone know about the Rally for Will on Sept.30th??

#1012 Special Agent NEEDS OUR HELP

Posted by blacksnakesrule22 on 28 September 2010 - 02:17 PM in Archived Posts

I know that CNN has helped get the message out, but is anyone disturbed by the abundance of US Virgin Islands tourist ads being run on that network.

I try not to pay much attention to them. Beauty is only skin deep as they say.