Sabrina's Content

There have been 3 items by Sabrina (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4460 Silent Observer's Combined Posts

Posted by Sabrina on 20 January 2012 - 04:42 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

eye roll
Yeah right, I bet his parents also forgot to tell Melson that Santa Claus does not exist.

#4459 Silent Observer's Combined Posts

Posted by Sabrina on 20 January 2012 - 04:22 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Eleanor, is that you?

I'm finding it hard to believe that an agent would go out of his way to this extent to insult someone who is asking legitimate questions while being supportive of those who are working so hard to correct this nightmare that is ATF. Reminds me of the old 'ATF TRUTH TELLER' - are you back now? I don't know of a single agent who is on the side of the good guys who would put so much effort in making CleanUp appear to be a joke.

Excalibur, please stay with us, your opinions, your support, and your input are appreciated. I also don't believe that Pete is the agent he claims to be.

Amen!
Many Americans are PISSED OFF that our government is running a criminal enterprise using the DOJ/AFT/FBI and any other alphabet soup department necessary to allow gun sales to arm Mexican drug Cartels. Arm sales that have and will continue to kill Federal Agents, Mexican Citizens and who knows who else.
While our government was running guns across the Mexican borders this administration continually keep feeding the American public how they need more guns laws. Yes you got it, more Gun laws to restrict lawful US citizens 2nd amendment rights.
The only conspiracy I see is the 90% bullshit that they tried to feed us for months and the conspiracy to ensure the truth does not come out and they are prosecuted for their crimes, treason and acts of war.
I read here to get the facts not to read some jackasses comments belittling my fellow citizens, because said jackass is an AGENT who is taking time out of his mopping duties to screw with someone.
Here's a fact for you Pete you haven't impressed me one bit, matter of fact you have shown me why this criminal act took place and why it is taking so long to bring all the criminals involved in this to justice.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Years that hopefully will bring indictments to all those behind this horrid crime called Fast n Furious to include being held accountable in Mexico for their crimes.

#2866 Fox News: Senator Calls ATF on Allegations Agency Is Allowing Guns Into Mexico

Posted by Sabrina on 10 July 2011 - 04:39 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

atfsa, Lets simplify this. Maybe it wasn't Castaway but Florida agents (yes several, more than 4) are dead on insisting that over 200 guns were walked out of the country to known criminal targets with the permission, knowledgle and support of Virginia O'Brien and that she has tried to hide those facts. Do you dispute that?

No one in ATF wants this to be true. We have had enough. No one that I know or have spoken to wants this. They are ashamed.

You are hung up on the walking operation was not during Castaway. Was it during some other case with a different title? If yes then just come clean and stop the games. The Tampa guns were walked. We know this. VOB ran it. We know this. Stop acting like you are the sole proprieter of truth and justice at ATF.

As a mere citizen I would lean toward the answer being YES guns were walked in FL and many other places that have yet to be made public. There is no sense for any agent to try and sugar coat what our governments agenda has been for the last 2 years. Now is the time for the ATF to pull down it's pants and expose all the dirty dealing they have been ordered to take part in by this administration.
ATF agents it's time to show every ounce of courage you have to the American people be the hero's and help us stop the second amendment haters of this administration before it is too late. You are off to a good start but I am already seeing the rumblings of well we have done some good things. Yes you have but right now "We the People" want the bad things laid out on the table and we want those responsible in jail don't care if it's a jail cell in America or Mexico.