texan's Content

There have been 4 items by texan (Search limited from 17-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6728 Grapevine

Posted by texan on 10 May 2015 - 08:10 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Sounds like a good deal collecting unemployment and retirement. With some of the stories my friend who used to work in the San Francisco Field Division told me, I'm glad i work for a small local agency in East Texas. He tried to convince me to apply for ATF, but I'm glad I stayed where I did. Not worth giving up a good local carreer to go to an agency that seems to have so many vindcitive people.

#6705 Stockton Office

Posted by texan on 07 April 2015 - 07:48 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

How is it that a DAD tells an applicant to put in for a job and then that person gets selected. Probably becasue SAC Riehl was on the board and insisted that this person get selected even under protest of other board members. Sounds like pre-selection to me. It's a good thing that the Stockton office has turned out so well in the past 6 months or has it? Why all the personnel changes in Stockton over the past year or so? Maybe Congress should interview everyone who has been assigned to Stockton in the past two years. Might be very revealing. Just another cover up in Stockton.

#6634 Current Las Vegas RAC Troubles with TSA

Posted by texan on 10 February 2015 - 09:17 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Keeping on it.  As with any IG investigation first peron to talk gets immunity

#6607 Current Las Vegas RAC Troubles with TSA

Posted by texan on 27 January 2015 - 08:19 AM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Does anyone have any information about the current RAC of Las Vegas and his problems with TSA. Allegedly, TSA called the Field Division and wanted to file a formal complaint against him. I was wondering if there was any discipline or was this swept under the rug by SAC Joe Riehl like everything else.