Storm's Content

There have been 3 items by Storm (Search limited from 22-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5334 Grapevine

Posted by Storm on 30 July 2012 - 04:58 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

@Itsy, I get the impression that you must be one of the ones that is being talked about for you to post such a broad opinion. Do us a favor and keep your opinions to yourself!

#5316 Grapevine

Posted by Storm on 25 July 2012 - 05:32 PM in General ATF Current Affairs, News, Policies, Scuttlebutt, etc.

Unconfirmed Reports...can anyone confirm?

There are reports that the Special Agent in Charge of Atlanta, GA is a repeat discriminator and retaliates against employees that file EEO complaints or any complaint for that matter. How many more complaints need to be filed before this is not tolerated? There are reports that when the Special Agent in Charge of Washington, DC was announced his employees received condolences from their fellow ATF employees. Aside from the crazy stories that are already out there, we will see what else this madman does. There are reports that the Special Agent in Charge of Seattle, WA is being targeted because of the supervisor that stole the ATF's money. Has he been held responsible yet? There are reports that the Fast and Furious Report will be out in August. There are reports and then there are REPORTS....stay tuned

#5097 Getting your boss fired

Posted by Storm on 10 June 2012 - 12:08 PM in Archived Posts

The point of the article is that if you are going to go after someone go after them with specific facts that can be proved and state who can prove them. (Who, what, when, where and how). Generalized ranting will get you no where. Believe me I hope you win.

Sometimes, you have to wait them out and let nature take its course because that is what was said about:

Vita

Cheetwood

Domenech

Donnie Carter

Loos

Ford

Ballas

Brady

Hartnett

Melson

Chait

Hoover

Newell

....and many others so do not lose hope!!! Keep hope alive and one can always dream because dreams do come true!!!