EEOC Allegations - Special Agent

The following is a brief description of the protected activities IĀ  have participated in and have resulted in the following acts of retaliation, discrimination, violation of the rehab act, denial of a reasonable accom. And the creation of a hostile work environment based as well on my age. It is and was common knowledge that I have assisted by testimony, declaration or deposition in the ongoing complaints of Jim Tokos, Robbie Mcgowan Butler, Jay Dobyns and others. Additionally I have formally and openly made allegation against SAC Martin, ASAC Gleysteen, DOO Lyster related to ethical, integrity and criminal acts. I have made these allegations openly and formally through the Internal affairs division. Required to document daily activities contrary to ANY other employees w/o justification other than I couldn't correct property in Lysters prescribed timelines when 12 supervisors couldn't correct it in over 6 months. Hostile emails disregarding the deficinciesĀ  of the supervisors inventory. Approved my wearing jeans and sport coat then criticized this action after I made allegations against him for unethical contact. Issued me a reprimand when DAD Carroll didn't respond to my grievance regarding a hostile work environment within the required 30 days. No response after 60 days prompted my asking Lysters assistance. He repeatedly lied to me that a response was forthcoming. When I received no reponse and could not trust Lysters representations I asked for assistance in writing via email and CCd the recipient of my grievance Carson Carroll. I was then issued a reprimand for somehow jumping the chain of command, even though no policy was violated. Since my reassignment to the SOO position, SAC Martin, ASAC Gleysteen and DOO Lyster have consistently and without regard for policy or practice used my current position to punish, demean, retaliate and discriminate against me through disparity of treatment and treatment assigned insure my failure and create a hostile work environment. I was supposed to be the SOO temporarily but was ultimately PCSd. The following is in bullet format due to requested time constraints identified by EEO counselor Sovinsky. One of the first tasks I was assigned was the security review. By ALL accounts I was the main architect of our outstanding evaluation. I was never acknowledged for having even participated. Approx 6 months before the full division review, I was assigned numerous responsibilities but primarily the assigned accountable property issues. Although virtually every supervisor disregarded multiple demands from DOO Lyster to provide the required inventory, when it ultimately was completed it was totally unacceptable. The blame game began. W/O training experience or a working knowledge of the property system I was tasked with reconciliation. I was assigned to some data base I had never heard of and told to fix it. A second inventory was required. Short version I was told to fix the incompetence of 11+ supervisors and downgraded on my midterm when I couldn't comply. I requested a reas accom from the hostile work environment thru the SAC and DAD Carroll. I was not responded to in the required 30 days and the only response I received well past 30 days was I read it denied. After I hadn't received an answer as required by the orders I emailed my immediate supervisor and cc'd Mr. Carroll. I got a reprimand for a chain of command violation which is now held in abeyance. I have been made aware of numerous similarly situated employees in the SFFD who are experiencing the same treatment for the same essential reasons. We are contemplating a class EEO complaint and feel that most are age related, resulting in part for cooperating and participating in ongoing EEO complaints in the field div and it is a concerted effort to drive all of us off as perceived as trouble makers or because we are near retirement. I apologize for the condensed version but Ill need some work hour time to be more specific but as you are well aware ATF is not very cooperative in resolving these matters. I will be out until next Wed. I will try to send you more but I am relocating my family and it will be difficult.