CATF Blogs Home
Background & Mission:
- For a detailed description about the facts leading to this initiative, please see the Executive Summary document.
- For some recent examples of abuses and unethical or illegal acts on the part of ATF management, see the "Hall of Shame" list.
- To view some typical examples of misconduct and abuse by ATF management against their own agents and employees, see the "Case Studies" section.
- To view documents and other information relating to the Case Studies, see the "Supporting Documentation" section.
- This area contains posts involving helpful information and recommended tactics for use by ATF employees who have been targeted by unfair or improper management actions.
- To submit a basic comment, click the "Visitor Comments" link on the top or right-side menu sections of any page. All comments will be reviewed by the Webmaster prior to being displayed.
- To submit detailed information or evidence regarding your own experiences or observations as an ATF employee, use our full, encrypted contact form. We will not divulge your identity without your expressed permission.
- ATF management, counsel, and/or Internal Affairs are invited to submit comments or rebuttals.
- Section containing print, news or other media articles relating to the subjects addressed by this website.
TrackBack URL: http://cleanupatf.org/discussion/mt-tb.cgi/9