Grievance - Special Agent

MEMORANDUM TO:  Paul J. Vido, Division Director, Dublin Field Division FROM:   ***************, Special Agent SUBJECT:   Grievance DATE: 01/08/05 1.                  This is a presentation under the Bureau's administrative grievance procedure. 2.                  The matter that aggrieves me occurred on January 6, 2006, and is described in detail as follows: On or about January 5, 2006, I contacted my RAC, Dennis Downs and expressed to him that I had not yet met with the (Division Director), Special Agent in Charge since he had reported to San Francisco. Furthermore, I explained that I had several concerns and dissatisfactions with decisions that had been made and communicated to me related to an open ongoing investigation of mine. I requested to briefly speak to the Special Agent in Charge regarding these matters. On January 6, 2006, I was advised telephonically by RAC Downs, that the Assistant Special Agent in Charge Michael Gleysteen had denied my request for an informal meeting with the SAC. 3.                  The personal relief I seek is to speak to the Special Agent in Charge, Paul J. Vido regarding personal and professional matters that concern me related to the Dublin, (Formerly San Francisco) Field Division. 4.                  There has been no complaint or appeal regarding this matter filed with the Office of equal opportunity, the Merit Systems protections Board, the Office of special Counsel, the Departmental Inspector General, or under any union contract. 5.                  I will represent myself in this matter.

Original signed by *************, Special Agent