CI***'s Content

There have been 6 items by CI*** (Search limited from 17-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2942 Improving ATF

Posted by CI*** on 14 July 2011 - 07:55 PM in Archived Posts

In the words of Lemmy TOO LATE TOO LATE.... it is so big now, check FOX and growing the ATF is done. Tampa will be where the end comes. Then we get to hear about Texas. By August Perry will jump in and this will be a big issue for a middle America that has always hated the ATF. Buh bye. Budget cuts for the traitors that failed at taking our EBRs... Check and mate.

#2929 Did Fast & Furious Violate the Arms Export Control Act?

Posted by CI*** on 13 July 2011 - 06:04 PM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Yes. And when the TX mess comes to light over the next couple months your jaws will drop. Think AZ x 1000 more guns. Even CDNN was forced to sell to stores it had reported. Where do you think all those FN PS90s came from. lol... I am drooling for this to break.

#2909 Improving ATF

Posted by CI*** on 12 July 2011 - 09:39 PM in Archived Posts

Big cuts are going to have to be made. I almost feel like ATF is getting tossed under the bus. I mean, yeah there are major problems and they need to cut staff by at least half. But if the GOP wins the ATF is toast. If Tea Party GOP wins it will be even faster. No more hanging out on your fat guts watching TV at the Courtyard while informants do your work. Oh the karma is priceless. I do hope honestly things turn around. The ATF was a good agency long ago.

#2853 Improving ATF

Posted by CI*** on 10 July 2011 - 01:13 AM in Archived Posts

I hope that the agents inside ATF understand that if Perry runs and wins it will be the end of the ATF. He has no love for ATF. My bet is they will get cleaned up by elimination. ATF duties will go to OGA and states. From the outside it is easy to see the writing on the wall. Our local DA has asked the Police and Sheriff to stop all cases with ATF and to notify the local FBI office of the change. Just saying.

#2852 Fox News: Senator Calls ATF on Allegations Agency Is Allowing Guns Into Mexico

Posted by CI*** on 10 July 2011 - 01:00 AM in "Operation Fast & Furious", "Operation Wide Reciever", "Project Gunrunner", "Operation Castaway", et al.

Trust nothing. The ATF is full of criminals right now. The bad agents far outnumber the good ones. The rest are just lazy and sitting around on their asses waiting for informants to do all their work. This Castaway thing is full of holes. This country wants to start seeing bosses and agents being arrested. Period.

#2734 ATF unable to regulate the firearm industry?

Posted by CI*** on 05 July 2011 - 11:31 PM in Archived Posts

As a FFL SOT I can say two things. My recent audit was not typical. 1 paper pusher showed up and was there maybe 10 minutes. NFA branch is speeding up. Almost seems like they are rubber stamping forms both 3 and 4. I got a Corp transfer back in 16 days form 4 today. So whatever was slowing this all down seems very busy doing something else now. lol.. No complaints here. I heard from my NFA lady that the FBI wants nothing to do with them right now. She said that with a laugh, but almost seems true now.