NO CREDIBILITY

| No Comments
From: gunrunner Date: Wed, July 1st, 2009, 20:30 EST Just watched Fox News. Un-F***ing-Believable! Larry Ford has no credibility. ATF caring about Dobyns or any of us is a bold faced lie. Truscott said the same thing. So did Domenech. Then Sullivan and Carter. Next up will be Hoover and Melson. They don’t care about Dobyns or me or any agent. They are fighting to keep the truth from us and lying to us in the process. None of them can take responsibility or admit guilt. They can’t even say we made a mistake or sorry. Do you hear me Newell, Gillette and Higman (where ever you ran off to). They are all cowards who think they can do no wrong. Whether Dobyns’ case makes it into court or not does not mean that we don’t know what you have done. You still are responsible. DOJ can’t save you from the truth! Stop hiding you cowards. I’ll give you the same ultimatum you gave Jay, resign. America has its eyes on you and we are angry. Dobyns is on the point but we are all next. Take a stand out there you silent agents or forever accept what happens to you and keep your mouths shut! Melson is asleep at the wheel. How do you let this continue? Keep your seat warm so the next guy who is an acting-acting-acting Director can fix it! Pathetic is a description too flattering for all of you. From: gunrunner Date: Wed, July 1st, 2009, 20:58 EST Jay, my man, no one has ever called these guys out like you have.  I guess they never really took the time to know what you’re about over the past 20 years.  You’re dangerous and they’re pussies.  Too bad for them.  I always looked at you as one of the nicest guys I would ever meet but someone who didn’t give a f**k and would slit your throat if you ever f***ed with his family or friends.  The comment Queen made in the post about having it worse than you after his case was an insult.  Didn’t you have his six big time when he had his drama?  If he did have it worse, which I doubt and cannot even imagine, then he should have stepped up and not left you to fight this fight on your own.  It’s a f**k or be f**ed world in ATF.  Make sure the liars are on the receiving end for all the rest of us.

Leave a comment